Cuddy was wearing lipstick when she drank from it.
卡迪喝咖啡的时候时涂着口红的
It was on my face. Why isn't it on the cup?
它印在了我脸上 杯子上却没有
Why is it always reasonable, in Houseland, to take an emotional problem
为什么在豪斯的世界里 总是要用理性的技术眼光
and sidestep it by turning it into a mechanical problem?
来研究感情问题的逻辑性?
Because, in Houseland, and the rest of the universe, by the way,
因为豪斯的世界里 补充一下 其实全世界都一样的
when a question presents itself, it calls for an answer.
问题与答案永远都是一一对应的关系
If the left brain is the interpreter of reality
如果左脑是真实世界的反应
and the one that tells us the story of who we are, then what is your story?
让我们可以了解自己的真实内心 那你的内心到底是怎么想的?
Do you want to be the man with the answers?
你是迫切的想寻求一个所谓的答案
Or do you want to be the man with Cuddy?
还是想只是单纯的希望和卡迪走在一起?
What do I do?
我该怎么办
You make her angry.
你去惹她生气
Do you really think that was the best time to mock me?
你觉得现在是嘲笑我的好时候吗
I'm as surprised as you, but I think I'm serious.
我和你一样惊讶 但我这么说是认真的
Communication can't start unless you're both...
她没办法和你沟通 除非你...
I've been trying to make her angry for...
我一直想惹她生气
Come on. Poo? Strippers?
便便 脱衣舞男
It's routine stuff. You've been pulling your punches.
这都家常便饭了 你太手软了
You're scared.
你害怕了
You should be.
这也是正常的
Now go terrorize her.
去吧 用尽手段调戏她去吧
You don't want to destroy it, do you?
你不想毁掉精♥子♥对吧
I said I was gonna do it, I'll do it.
我都说我要这么做了 我会的
But you don't want to.
但你不是心甘情愿
I want to be with you. Maybe I'm not comfortable with it, but...
我想和你在一起也许我有一点点的不情愿...
Let's say it's our fifth anniversary.
假设现在是我们结婚5周年纪念日
Are you ready to destroy it now?
你准备好毁掉它了吗
Tenth. Three kids.
10周年吧 咱们有了三个孩子
They spend their summers in Melbourne and have annoying accents.
他们在墨尔本过暑假 学会了烦人的澳洲口音
It's disgusting how happy we are. You ready now?
我们幸福得让人嫉妒 那样的话你准备好了吗
You don't have doubts.
你没有什么不确定的
You just don't want to kill the only thing left of someone you loved.
你只是不想毁掉你曾经的爱人 留给你的唯一东西罢了
Don't do it.
别这么做吧
I do have trouble giving things up.
我总是放不下事情
For example, I never cancelled any of our wedding plans.
比如说... 我从未取消结婚计划
Attention! I have an announcement.
注意了 我有事宣布
As you go about your day,
当你们忙碌于工作的时候
I would like you to be aware of the fact that I slept with Lisa Cuddy.
我想让你们知道一件事情 我和丽莎·卡迪上♥床♥了
This is beyond asshood.
你做的太过分了
You have the luxury of not caring about your image. I do not.
你可以不顾脸面 我不行
I can permit a lot of crap,
你以前的破事我都忍♥了
but an employee shouting about his sexual exploits with me, no.
但是作为我的雇员 大声嚷嚷和我上了床 这不行!
That is zero tolerance. So congratulations, House, I'm angry.
这我忍♥不了! 恭喜你 豪斯
I was wondering if we should move in together.
我真的被你气疯了 我在想要不如咱们同居算了
You're fired.
你被解雇了
I wouldn't worry about it. I think she likes you.
我要是你就不会担心 我觉得她爱你呢
If I'm fired, I think that probably means I don't have to see patients.
既然被解雇了 我就不用听你这个病人啰嗦了
I'm here as a squeaky wheel.
我有咕咕叫的毛病
I know how you doctors are, you're busy, you get distracted.
我了解你们医生 你们很忙 也会心烦意乱
My lab results could be sitting in your inbox.
你应该已经收到我的检测结果了吧
I don't need your labs, you have acid reflux.
我才懒得看 你是胃酸反射
Well, how could you...
你怎么知道
Acid splashes on the vocal cords,
胃酸到了声带上
they tense, make that squawking sound. It's completely harmless.
声带收缩 就会发出那种声音 不是什么大病
I'm gonna give you a prescription, and you're gonna go away.
给你开个处方 你就别再来烦我了
You are a great doctor.
你真是个高明的医生
Why'd you move your belt?
你干嘛把皮带系那么下面
I always move my belt.
我一直这么系的
It makes me sore.
勒着我痛啊
You didn't tell me that.
你刚才怎么不说
At 86, what isn't sore?
我都86岁了 浑身都痛啊
Soreness is less important than squawking.
疼痛可没有肚子乱叫那么烦
It's the squawking that was bothering my wife.
我老婆最讨厌我这样了
That's not a potbelly. That's a tumor.
这不是啤酒肚 是肿瘤
That's why pancreatic cancer was on my mind.
怪不得我总是想到胰腺癌
My brain was trying to tell me...
我的潜意识告诉我
This isn't sounding good.
听起来不怎么好啊
Pancreatic cancer?
胰腺癌?
Can cause acid reflux. We should scope you.
会导致胃反酸 你要留下来做检查
So it's not good. Even for cancer, it's not good.
很严重 在癌症里也算严重的 对吗
No, it's not.
是的 很严重
The deodorant has a high proportion of propylene glycol.
他用的除臭剂含高浓度的丙二醇
Same stuff made a kid in Singapore develop a heart condition
同样的产品曾让新加坡的一名少年
and, get this, seizures.
患上心脏病 并导致癫痫
Our patient may never have needed split-brain surgery.
病人也许不用做脑分♥裂♥手术了
I'm sure he will half appreciate the irony.
我不认为他大脑的另一半能听得懂你的笑话
Can you take this man to Radiology? Pancreatic scan.
带这个人去放射科做胰腺扫描
And stay with him.
别离开他
Eugene Schwartz.
尤金·施瓦茨
Whatever it is, just say it quickly.
有话赶紧说
Do you have more than one lipstick in the same shade?
你有没有两支同种颜色的口红?
Maybe one that has a sealing agent, and one that doesn't?
比如说一支是防水的 而另一支不防水
How could that possibly be relevant to anything?
问这个有什么意义吗
You really don't think you're just overreacting to the other night?
你真的不认为... 你对那晚反应过度了吗
Fine. I am overreacting.
好吧 算我反应过度了
You've said plenty of lousy things to me before.
你以前说的烂话不计其数
But reaching the final straw has been a good thing,
但是 这次你到了我的底线也未尝不是一件好事
because it made me realize we not only don't have a personal relationship,
至少使我认识到 我们不仅谈不上有过什么私交
we never could.
以后也绝不可能有
You're...
你 你...
You've been overreacting to something I said?
你对我说的话 这么的反应过度?
You insulted me, I walked out.
你说话侮辱我 我就走开
It's nothing that hasn't happened a hundred times before.
这事又不是没发生过
I quit.
我辞职
Great.
很好
My nanny is off the clock at 7:30. So your week off...
我的保姆七点半下班 给你放假一周吧
You can go suckle the little bastard child
你赶紧回去给你领养的小杂种喂奶去吧
who makes you feel good about yourself.
这大可以让你好受点
Screw you.
去你的
No, no. That's not what happened.
不 不 不是这样的
I told you that I needed you. You helped me.
我跟你说我需要你的 你帮了我
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
So, this is the story you made up about who you are. It's a nice one.
这就是你 编给自己听的故事 编的倒是不错
Too bad it isn't true.
可惜不是真的
No.
不
I'm not okay.
我不好
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表