PATTY: Who picked this dump?
谁选的这份摘要
LOU: You suggested it.
你让做的啊
I suggested you look into it.
我说的是让你做份深入分♥析♥
Sorry, the online reviews...
抱歉 网上的那些评论
Were obviously written by some geek
很明显是他们推广部里
in their own marketing department.
自己人写的马屁文
Next time, call someone you know.
下次 找个你信得过的人
Stop relying on a computer to do your job for you.
别再指望电脑帮你完成工作
Brightsize Apparel,
布莱特希兹过去两年内
eight sexual harassment suits in two years.
弄出了八起性骚扰案件
Who asked for the meeting? They did.
谁召开的会议 他们
Patty Michener,
派迪·米辰娜
President of Women's Majority.
女权委员会主席
And, wow, do you guys need me.
你们没我不行啊
Nine men?
九个老爷们儿
No one thought it might
就没有人想过
be a good idea to put a suit on one of the gals
给我们女的留一个管理层的职位吗
from the steno pool to make it look like you give a damn?
哪怕是装装样子也好啊
We've made it a priority to promote more women, but...
我们已经给了女性职员优先晋升的机会
PATTY: Well, from now on, you have me standing beside you.
好吧 现在开始 这事我来搞定
Which is good,
你们可以放心了
because your problem is a national problem.
因为你们这回惹得可是个大漏子
MAN: With all due respect, Miss Michener,
恕我冒犯 米辰娜小姐
I'd hardly call a few isolated
不过是几个偶然事件而已
incidents a national problem.
我们可不想小题大做
PATTY: Six out of 10 victims
百分之六十的受害者
never even report harassment,
会对她们的遭遇守口如瓶
this is bigger than just eight women.
所以实际受害人数远不止八个
That still only means 20.
那就算二十个好了
Not enough for you?
觉得不够多吗
How many asses does your
上面给你们定的
corporate policy allow you to grab?
底线又是什么呢?
Tell you what you're going to do,
我来告诉你们该怎么做
you're gonna settle with anyone
该赔钱的赶紧赔
you haven't settled with, you're going to fire any man who's even been accused.
只要被告了 哪怕没定罪的也马上开除
Somebody, help me!
救命啊
Please, help me! I can't get them off!
帮帮我 我弄不掉它们
Please help me!
谁来帮帮我
Help me, please!
救救我啊 天啊
Somebody help me!
救命
Get them off!
把它们弄走
You gonna call an ambulance
快叫救护车
or you just gonna sit there and stare?
傻看着啥?
Help me, please!
救命
Wilson's back. You gonna...
威尔森回来了 你打算
Been gone two months,
他都走了两个月了
he can wait till I finish slaying
也不差这一会儿
a guy in a skullcap and a pair of tights.
等我杀完这几个鸟人先
On a video game you stole from the pediatric ward?
从小儿科室偷的游戏机?
On advice of counsel,
律师的意见是
I assert my privilege pursuant to the Fifth.
我受第五修正案的保护
...
第五修正案 任何人不得因同一犯罪行为而两次被审判
...
大叔不是初犯了
When was the last time you talked to him?
你上次和他说话是什么时候
Uh, I think it was after...
这个 我记得是在
When did his girlfriend die?
他女朋友什么时候死的来着
He wanted time alone.
他想自己静一静
I considered being a horrendous pain in the ass,
我虽然是个不招人待见的鸟人
but I didn't want to tread on your turf.
可没打算和你争这个机会
We got a case.
有病人了
I got to remember to close the blinds.
真应该把百叶窗拉上
Just got a call from Patty Michener,
刚接到派迪·米辰娜的电♥话♥
from Women's Majority, the women's rights...
从女权委员会打来的 女权
We know who she is.
我们知道她是谁
I dated her.
我和她约会过
Well, not really dated her,
当然不是真约
more metaphorically raped her by having a penis.
只是意淫一下
You did, too.
你们不是吗
Her assistant flipped out,
她的助理精神错乱
ripped off her clothes in front
在一群客户面前
of a roomful of businessmen.
把自己衣服给扒了
Either she cracked under the whip,
这个吗 她不是被人指使的
or she started to realize that her evolutionary purpose
就是她终于意识到作为女人
is to arouse men,
生来就该取悦男人而不该骑在男人头上
not to castrate them. and abdominal pain
贫血 心动过缓还有腹部疼痛
aren't psychiatric symptoms.
都不是精神病的症状
Then it's the latter,
那就是后者了
send her to my apartment.
送到咱们那儿去
I'll give it to Segal.
我会交给西格处理
House actually wants a case, and you're saying no?
豪斯重要想要治病了 你却不让
House has more important things to do.
豪斯还有更重要的事情要做
Sorry, can't help you.
抱歉 帮不了你了
You need a specialist to remove those kinds of warts.
专家才能搞定这种讨厌的人
Preferably one with experience spelunking.
最好是那种有探穴经验的
...
大叔暗示这女人没人滋润所以很烦人
Hallucinations, possible memory loss,
幻觉 疑似失忆
tests show anemia, slow heart rate,
检查发现有贫血 心率过低的症状
and a stubborn refusal to shave her pits.
而且她还懒得刮腋毛
Have you seen Wilson?
你见过威尔森了吗
No,
没有
but I have seen the patient's frequent flyer balance.
但我发现这个病人经常飞来飞去
Eastern Europe, Asia, third-world countries,
东欧 亚洲 第三世界国家
...
没有发烧说明不是热带病
If it's not where she went, maybe it's the work hours.
可能不关她去的地方 而是她的工作时长
Could be amphetamine abuse.
安♥非♥他♥命♥嗑得太多了(有提神+减肥的功能)
She's probably popping them like breath mints.
没事儿就来两片儿
You haven't been by his office?
你还没去他的办公室看他吗
Is Wilson hallucinating ants crawling all over him, too?
威尔森也有全身蚂蚁的幻觉么?
Tox screen's cleaner than the windows she won't do.
毒物检测没查出什么来 应该不会
Her job keeps her constantly on the road,
她总是出差
probably living off of airline
可能靠航♥空♥公♥司♥提供的小食品过活
peanuts and diet soda.
小花生加苏打水
Severe B12 deficiency could cause all her symptoms.
严重的B12缺乏可以解释所有症状
THIRTEEN: Why is everyone leaping to conclude
为什么每个人都直接认定
a strong career woman's been made sick by her strong career?
一名职业女性工作出色就会落得这样的下场?
It's not B12. It's an insulinoma in her pancreas,
不是B12的问题 是胰腺上的瘤
it's making her hypoglycemic.
在导致她血糖过低
(SIGHS) Great,
很好
now everyone knows.
现在大家都知道了
You knew the patient had cancer?
你早知道病人得了癌症?
Is that what she said?
她是这个意思么
I thought she said,
我还以为她是在说
"I'm suddenly and irrationally
我忽然不理智的
defending the patient's strong career,
为一名出色的白领女病人辩护
"even though in reality
尽管她其实是个
she's just a glorified grunt
戴着光环的可怜虫
"because I'm trying to convince myself that it's okay not to have a life,
因为我在告诉自己
"'cause I don't have a life,
没有享受到人生也无所谓
because I was tested for Huntington's
我已经被确诊得了亨廷顿舞蹈症
"and my life span's been cut in half."
反正也活不了多久了
Been waiting two months for her to say that.
为她这句话足足等了两个月
...
有幻觉说明陶博是对的
...
看看一名职业女性
...
是怎样被事业拖垮的
Are you okay?
你还好吗
It could be years before you see any symptoms.
可能要好几年才会出现症状
...
我没有患亨廷顿舞蹈症
Are you lying to us?
你是在骗我们吗
Because it's none of our business.
你以为这一点都不关我们的事吗
If it's none of your business, I shouldn't have to answer questions.
如果不关你们的事
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表