Which could've been pre-empted if the idiots
要是那些每周和他一起工作
who worked alongside him
80个小时的白♥痴♥们
for 80 hours a week had seen this coming.
注意到点儿什么 就不会发生了
You're blaming us?
你是在怪我们
I'm just trying to figure it out.
是在找原因
We would've helped him if he'd reached out to us.
他找我们 我们肯定会帮他的
He didn't.
可他没有
We should've picked up on something.
我们应该察觉到点儿什么的
This isn't our fault.
这不是我们的错
Something like 25% of suicidal people
大约四分之一的自杀的人
show no outward signs of depression.
根本没有一点精神焦虑的表现
No, 25%
不 是那25%的人
of suicidal people have friends
有着一帮事前忽视他们的行为
who didn't notice anything and don't want to feel guilty.
事后不感到愧疚的朋友
Killing yourself also kills all other options.
自杀的同时也带走了其他解决的方法
Makes Kutner an idiot.
让他像个白♥痴♥
So pity, yes, but guilt, no.
所以我对他有同情 但没有负罪感
If that's what you want to tell yourself.
你就是这么自我安慰的吗
We still have a patient. Actually, two.
我们还是有病人 准确的说 是两个
One worsening, one who should be worsening.
一个在恶化 一个将要恶化
You can't be in denial about Kutner and the husband.
你不能一同否决卡特那和那位丈夫
It is possible Eddie's body is willing itself to live.
从身体上来说 艾迪还是希望活下去的
Well, call the tabloids.
哦 那我们就叫来家小报记者
Tell them you just witnessed
告诉他们你目睹了病人
the miracle of slightly increased kidney function.
的肾脏那一点儿奇迹般的恢复
Maybe we should pass this file off to another doctor.
也许我们该把这两个病人转给别的医生
And the next one, too?
还有下个病人
And the one after that?
一个接一个
How many files till it's okay that Kutner's dead?
到大家接受了卡特那已死 会有N多病例
Cardiac enzymes means she didn't have a heart attack.
心脏酶正常说明没有心脏病
No vision problems means no mitochondrial disease.
视觉正常说明也不是线粒体疾病
Could be a metabolic disorder. Acidosis.
可能是代谢紊乱 酸中毒
THIRTEEN: Blood pH was normal.
血液酸碱值正常
Polyserositis would inflame the membranes near her epiglottis
可能是喉骨和心瓣膜
and the heart's pericardium,
有多发性浆膜炎
causing the chest pain.
才产生的胸部疼痛
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I've hired a grief counselor,
我找了个心理顾问
who I'm sure none of you will see.
虽然我知道你们没人会去看
And I'm offering time off,
而且还准备给你们放假
which I'm sure none of you will take.
尽管我也知道没人会去
But just know it's available.
至少你们要知道这是可以的
Polyserositis fits.
应该是多发性浆膜炎
Start her on indomethacin.
给她上茚甲新
If you'd rather not deal with this case...
如果你不想接这个病例
I'm fine, despite what Wilson will say.
我很好 虽然大概威尔森不会这么想
...
他来过你这里了
I assume he thinks that I will work through this better
我觉得他会认为我自己能处理的更好
if I don't have to keep flicking his wings off my shoulder.
我可不需要在一直他慈母般的关怀下生活
...
你一点儿都没有觉察吗
...
还以为他挺过去了
Well...
唉
Sorry for your loss.
节哀吧
Thanks. It's not my loss.
谢谢 但不是我节哀
Then I'm sorry you don't think it is.
很遗憾你连这种感觉都没有
Patient's membranes aren't going to heal themselves.
病人的膜不会自愈的
Taub went to run the treatment.
陶德去治疗了
We'd like to go see Kutner's parents.
我们想去看看卡特那的父母
I'll join you.
我和你们一起
Polyserositis damages the protective
多浆膜炎损伤了保护
covering around tissue and organs.
组织和器官的膜结构
The indomethacin is simply an anti-inflammatory,
茚甲新是一种抗炎药
but it should fix it.
但有修复作用
Just make the pain stop.
只要不再疼就好
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Now.
现在
Pretend you finally made it down to Rio.
试着想象你到了里约热内卢
You're on the balcony of
你在一座天台上
some fancy hotel.
在一幢豪华酒店里
You never talk like this.
你从没这样说过话
Yeah, just shut up and let me do this.
是啊 听我说 让我说下去
And you're on that balcony,
你在天台上
and you are watching the Mardi Gras.
你在看盛大的节日场面
It's called Carnival.
是狂欢节
And I don't want to go without you.
我不想自己去
I want you to.
我想让你去
And I want it to be everything you've ever dreamed of.
我希望你能看到你所梦想的一切
Sorry to interrupt,
抱歉打扰
but I'd like to run one more test.
但是我还要再对你
On you.
做一项检查
JULIA: This is the first day we got him.
这是我们刚接他回家的时候
He was six.
他那时六岁
Sweetest little boy you ever met.
非常可爱的小孩儿
FOREMAN: Must have been scary,
一定很害怕 刚经历了巨大的创伤
going through a trauma, and then being handed off to a new family.
就被送到一个新的家庭
We kept telling him to call us Richard and Julia,
我们一直叫他喊我们理查德和茱莉亚
but it was always Mr. and Mrs. Kutner.
但他一直叫我们卡特那夫人和先生
Then, on his ninth birthday, we gave him a chemistry set.
在他九岁的时候 我们送给了他一套化学仪器
Lawrence always loved blowing things up.
劳伦斯总是喜欢乱搞
And he said, "Thanks, Mom. Thanks, Dad."
还说 谢谢 爸爸 妈妈
That's who we were from then on.
到现在一直都这么叫我们
He was pretty special.
他天赋禀异
We were lucky to have him.
我们很荣幸能和他共事
You spent the most time with him.
他大多数时间都和你们在一起
He spoke so highly of all of you.
他经常说起你们是多么的优秀
Do you have any idea...
你们有没有
I wish we did.
我们也希望
We all... It was his name.
我们 是他的名字
He was conflicted. Didn't know where he fit in.
他很矛盾 无发给自己定位
Being ripped out of his world and stuck into yours.
硬狠狠地从自己的生活中走出来 走进你们的
We encouraged him to hold on to his heritage.
我们没有试图改变他什么
HOUSE: It's hard to still be Lawrence Choudhary
但也已经不是劳伦斯·查得哈里了
when everyone sees you as Lawrence Kutner.
每个人都叫他劳伦斯·卡特那
It was his idea to take our name.
是他自己要求随我们的姓的
You should have said no. House.
你们应该拒绝 豪斯
All his Anglo name gave him
他的姓让他
was the illusion that he was someone he wasn't.
幻想自己是另一个人
You were being emotional, not rational.
你们太感情用事了
You didn't understand him.
你们不理解他
We loved that boy, you son of a bitch.
我们爱他 你这个混♥蛋♥
You wanted to make him happy by shutting out his pain.
你们想封闭他的过去 让他觉得快乐
When he looked happy, you assumed the pain had gone,
他看上去快乐的时候 你们就觉得从前已经过去
but it just got buried deeper,
只是埋藏的更深了
leaving him tormented about who he was,
让他在认识自己上备受煎熬
until finally he put a bullet...
然后饮弹自
House.
豪斯
Go back to the hospital.
回医院去吧
I'm sorry about your son.
你们儿子的死 我很遗憾
Indomethacin had no effect,
茚甲新没起效
she's still in pain. Rules out polyserositis.
她还是很疼 排除了多浆膜炎
I ran a hormone panel on Eddie.
我给艾迪做了荷尔蒙测试
His prolactin's above normal.
泌乳刺♥激♥素偏高
Means he's actually improving.
说明他在好转
Body chemistry changes for all sorts of reasons.
体内的化学变化一定是有原因的
Stress, fear, why not love?
压力 害怕 也许爱也可以
Maybe he's going into some sort of remission.
也许他只是病情缓和了一点儿
You haven't asked if I learned anything
你都没问我从卡特那家
relevant from the Kutners.
有什么收获
If you had, I'm sure you'd have mentioned it.
如果有的话你会自己说的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表