you can give me the gun and get your answer,
把枪给我 得到答案
or you can shoot me.
或是开枪打我
I'm not gonna give you the gun.
我不会把枪给你的
Why did he release you?
他为什么会放了你们
House got him to give up his gun.
他把枪给了豪斯
We just ran.
我们就跑了
Why are you still here?
你怎么不跑
Curious.
好奇心作怪
It's safe now, right?
反正现在也安全了吧
They're gonna be through that door any moment,
警♥察♥随时会破门而入
just show me the tumor.
快把肿瘤给我看看就是了
There isn't one.
没有肿瘤
I don't know what you have.
我还是不知道你的病因
So,
就是说
it's over.
一切就此结束
Thanks for trying.
多谢你的努力
You had four theories,
你有四个推断
you ruled out four theories.
却无一中的
Maybe no one can cure me.
或许我已无人能治
He overpowered me. Got the gun back.
他打倒了我 重新拿回枪
You're a coward.
你是个懦夫
You need to know everything
你总想自己全知全能
because you're afraid to be wrong.
因为你根本无法承受失败
You're so afraid of being ordinary,
你害怕就此平庸
of being just another doctor,
沉沦在茫茫人海
just another human being,
成为芸芸众生
that you'll risk other people's lives.
甚至拿别人的生命来冒险
I'm arrogant, you're the coward.
我只是傲慢 你才是懦夫
You're terrified of death.
你害怕死亡
You just want to cheat it by making it come sooner.
希望死亡来得更突然 以便自欺欺人
It gives you the illusion of control.
觉得自己掌控着一切
Can I go?
我可以离开么
Sorry. We might need you.
抱歉 你还有点用
How do they expect me to think?
这样我还怎么思考啊
Is he lying?
他在撒谎吗
Why would he do that?
他为何要那么做
Over time, hostages start to root for the captor.
随着时间推移 人♥质♥会站在劫匪那一边
House isn't the rooting kind.
豪斯不是那种容易屈服的人
No, he's the obsessive, defiant kind.
但他极其偏执自大
Mic the door,
在门口部署
get a frame charge.
进行室内监听
Hope your boyfriend knows what he's doing.
希望你男友知道自己蹚的是什么浑水
Are you insane?
你神经病是吧
He's quick for a sick guy.
这个病人实在身手敏捷
Dyspnea,
呼吸困难
anemia, seventh-nerve palsy,
贫血症 面神经瘫痪
tachycardia.
心跳过速
Long passes, anything,
随便想 有话就说
go. I don't believe it.
开始 我真不敢相信
Chase was right, you're gonna kill someone.
不出奇斯所料 你非得害死个人不可
I don't want to be a part of it.
我不会助纣为虐
Loa loa filariasis.
嗯....丝虫病
You ever been to Cameroon
你去过喀麦隆
or on the Ogowe River? Next.
或者奥克维河吗
No goats.
没有
Histiocytosis X explains
由肺部症状推断
the lung involvement and...
可能是组织细胞增生症x
You have a new symptom.
出现了一个新症状
He's turning his head, favoring his left ear,
他侧着头 偏向用左耳
which means he's partially deaf in the right.
说明右耳听力受损
Three hours ago he had superhero hearing.
3小时前 他听力灵敏得很
Cushing's causes fatigue, breathing problems,
库兴氏症可以引起疲劳 呼吸困难
fluctuating hearing...
和听力受损
Even increased aggression and risk-taking.
甚至使患者变得异常偏激和富有攻击性
I'm doing this by choice, it's not a symptom.
这是我个人的选择 不是什么症状
We'll keep that between us until we talk to your lawyer.
这个问题嘛 等你律师来了再说
I need dexamethasone and enough time
我要氟美松(抗炎药)
to provoke a respiratory reaction
以及充裕的时间来挑起呼吸反应
and confirm Cushing's syndrome.
以确认库兴氏症
BOWMAN: You need more time?
你还想要更多的时间?
House, we're not negotiating with you.
豪斯 我们不是和你谈判
Actually, we're through negotiating.
事实上 我们之间没啥好谈判
I've still got three hostages left.
我这还有三个人♥质♥
I'll give you one.
我会放走一个
BOWMAN: And no more testing drugs on the sick doctor.
别再让那个身体不适的医生试药
Fine.
行
Send in the drugs.
送药进来
Son, come here, come here.
孩子 过来 过来
House, you can't...
豪斯 你不能....
If you have Cushing's, this will slow your breathing.
如果你患了库兴氏症 这药会让你呼吸缓慢
Give it to her first.
给她试药
Those were not the terms.
我们事先说好的
I lied.
我骗人的
These drugs could be fake.
这药可能有问题
Why would I do that? I gave you back the gun.
我何苦还这么做 枪我都还你了
You wouldn't, they would.
你不会 但是他们会
She has Huntington's.
她有亨廷顿氏舞蹈症
If these drugs are real, it could screw up her liver...
如果这药是真的 她的肝脏会受到严重损害
Chances are slim.
几率很小
Chances of him shooting one of us,
他要向我们其中一个开枪的机会
on the other hand... Don't...
就很难说了 别...
How long do you have to live?
你还能活多久
Eight, ten years.
8到10年吧
Killing her is your chance to get personal?
你刚刚害完她就和她闲聊家常啊
Huntington's doesn't
亨廷顿氏舞蹈症没有...
have a cure?
治疗方法吗
No.
没有
So, if we get out of here...
就是说即使我们能出去
If she were clinging to hope,
如果她心怀希望继续活着
she wouldn't be standing in line waiting for you
就不会站在这里让你
to order up more drugs.
三番四次地试药
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Not knowing what was wrong
对自己的状况懵然不知
with me made me miserable.
让我很痛苦
Maybe that's insane,
采取这种极端方式
and doing this, yeah,
或许很不可理喻 没错
insane.
很不可理喻
But I had something to gain.
但我要到达目的
You can't take risks with no upside at all.
就一定要铤而走险
I can't decide which is riskier,
真说不准哪一种更冒险
taking crazy risks,
是疯狂冒险
or taking advice on crazy risks
还是听疯狂冒险家
from a crazed risk-taker.
教你如何疯狂冒险
Heart's racing.
心跳加速
No fever.
发热
And your breathing's unchanged.
你的呼吸没变
Does that mean she...
说明...
Means I was wrong.
我诊断错了
Her kidneys are shutting down
拜你强迫她注射的药物所赐
because of the meds you made her take.
她现在开始肾衰竭
We have to get her out of here.
我们得让她出去
The dexamethasone is making Thirteen's kidneys fail,
氟美松让13号♥肾衰竭
but not the patient's, why?
病人却没反应 为什么呢
This guy's been on 50 different medications,
这人曾接受过50种不同的药物治疗
maybe his kidneys should be failing, but something's protecting them.
或许早该肾衰竭了
I need to slap you
我想打你一巴掌
for diagnostic purposes.
纯属诊断需要
...
我就会说踹你腹股沟
...
别问我沃斯特克是怎么发现它的
He has calcium deficiency.
他缺乏钙质
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表