Why?
为什么
Another long shot.
只是个大胆的推测
We're using iodine dye to track
我们用碘试剂追踪
the blood flow in your neck and arm.
你颈部和手臂的血流
House, what are you doing?
House 你在搞什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
你看我在搞什么
Fighting the power.
全力以赴
Feel that?
感觉到了吗
How cool is that?
多带劲啊
Apparently your mom doesn't care what you're missing.
很明显你妈才不在乎你想什么
You're an ass.
你是个混♥蛋♥
MS. MILLER: He says he feels the vibrations in his abdomen,
他说他感觉到了腹部的震动
but not his hand.
但手上却没有
What does that mean?
这说明什么
It's a new symptom.
说明有了新症状
Neuropathy.
神经方面的
Thought you were gonna get some sleep.
我以为你会去补觉
The case got interesting.
病例开始好玩了
It's like the zoo.
真像动物园
Except you can bang on the glass as much as you want.
而且还能砸玻璃 要多响就多响
How'd you know about the neuropathy?
你怎么发现神经出现问题的
Good question.
问得好
Enough with the riddles.
少打谜语了
Tell me about it.
少做梦了
Think wrestling record.
想想摔跤记录
Juggling.
反转
No, pins,
不对 压制
three pins.
三次压制
Patient was pinned in his last three matches.
病人在最后三次比赛中都被对手压制
Leading up to that he was 15-and-0.
说到这个 他的战绩可是15胜0负啊
I figured his balance was off from diminished sensation.
他的感觉缺失导致失衡
Could be increased ICP from a brain tumor.
可能是脑部肿瘤导致胆汁淤积
That we missed on the head CT?
可我们竟没从CT上看出来?
Cutting weight for wrestling
为了比赛减轻体重
could've led to rhabdomyolysis.
可能导致横纹肌溶解
Patient went up a weight class three months ago.
他三个月前才升了一个重量级
Foreman's right.
Foreman是对的
Actually, increased ICP could make sense.
事实上 胆汁淤积很有可能
FOREMAN: You just said...
可你刚说...
I was processing.
我刚才在整理思路
It also puts a new symptom on the table.
这也引出一个新症状
His deafness.
听力障碍
What if it was caused by NF2 cancer,
如果是听神经瘤导致失聪
instead of his childhood meningitis?
而不是脑膜炎呢
So, meningitis was a coincidence.
那么说脑膜炎只是巧合?
Or a by-product of the cancer suppressing his immune system.
也有可能是免疫系统被癌症抑制所致
MRI his head.
做脑部MRI
If you're right about NF2, his deafness may be reversible.
如果他的确患有听神经瘤 也许能治好他的失聪
I'll set it up and talk to the patient.
我来安排 然后和病人谈
You two doing anything?
你们俩 有事吗
Do you know what a "Broken Cowboy" is?
你知道一个伤心欲绝的牛仔是什么吗?
It was on House's list of requirements.
这是House的要求之一
I have three theories.
我有三个问题
Why is House so into this bachelor party?
House为什么如此热衷于单身派对?
He needs to have a reason to be into a bachelor party?
需要理由么?
He needs a reason to be into anything.
他不会无缘无故热衷于某项事物
Give me your wallet.
把钱包给我
House could be trying to tempt Chase into cheating,
House可能是想引诱Chase出轨
break them up.
破坏他们的爱情
You think House is into Cameron?
你觉得House喜欢上Cameron了?
I think House is into Cameron being into him.
我觉得House是喜欢 看着Cameron为他神魂颠倒
Marrying Chase would shatter that fantasy.
嫁给Chase后 这乐趣就没了
If Chase cheats,
如果Chase出轨了
they shouldn't be getting married in the first place.
那他们当初就不该决定结婚
So, you're okay with House getting Chase smashed
那么House把Chase灌得烂醉
enough to make a stupid mistake?
让他犯下弥天大错 你也觉得无所谓?
Being drunk doesn't change who you are,
醉酒不会改变一个人的本质
it just reveals it.
只会让它变本加厉
You think she can do the Broken Cowboy?
你觉得她符合伤心欲绝的牛仔标准么?
God, I hope so.
天啊 但愿如此
NF2 is an extremely slow-growing cancer,
神经纤维瘤是种生长缓慢的癌症
which makes it very treatable.
因此它的治愈率非常高
If we're right, taking out the tumor
如果我们的诊断无误 那么切除肿瘤
means there's a chance you'll regain your hearing.
可能会让你恢复听力
No,
不
they said you have to.
他说这是必须的
What's wrong?
怎么了?
He wants you to treat the cancer, but leave him deaf.
他想让你治好他的癌症 但不要治愈他的失聪
Sorry.
呃 抱歉
It doesn't work like that. But why?
程序可不是这么走的
I don't know.
没事的
...
那样我就得转学 见你就难了
...
你病好不了也见不到我啊
Imaging shows slightly elevated ICP,
成像显示颅内压升高
but no masses on or around the nerves.
但是神经上或其周围都没有肿块
It's not cancer.
这不是癌症
Slight bowing in the wall of the fourth ventricle,
第四脑室壁有轻微的弓形突出
could still indicate a tumor.
仍有可能是肿瘤
We brought pictures.
我们把照片送来了
The fact that you sent me on a scouting mission...
你派我去当侦察兵这件事...
No skirts.
杜绝女性
You're not on the guest list.
你不在邀请之列
Bachelor parties are an ancient and sacred male rite of passage.
单身派对是属于男人的古老而又神圣的仪式
The ventricle bowing is most likely
脑室的弓形突出很有可能是
a pre-existing anatomical anomaly,
先天的生理反常
not the indication of a tumor.
而不是肿瘤的征兆
No way to know for sure without a brain biopsy.
不经过脑组织切片检查 我们无法确认原因
If I get drunk enough,
如果我喝得够多 我是否就有机会
there's a chance I might make out with one of the strippers.
装成其中一名脱衣舞♥女♥
Or become one.
或是成为她们的一员
Sold. Sold.
成交
We can't just drill
我们不能仅凭预感
into our patient's brain on a hunch.
就给病人开颅
God, not her. God, not her.
哦 天啊 她不行
She's the one that got me hooked in with Madoff.
她是让我栽在Madoff手里的罪魁祸首
Taub's right. It's not cancer.
Taub说得对 这不是癌症
HOUSE: Yeah, by all means,
好吧 不管怎样
abandon a great diagnostic theory
忘了所有诊断理论
because it's difficult to prove.
因为这太难证明了
Do a biopsy.
去做切片检查吧
We need to take a better look at his fourth ventricle.
我们要好好看看他的第四脑室
Or an older look.
还有他过去的扫描图
The mom is never gonna let us touch his brain without some evidence.
没有证据 他的妈妈 不会让我们动他的脑袋的
Patient broke his nose years ago.
病人几年前曾摔断鼻子
Hospital could've done an MRI.
医院应该给他做过核磁共振
Okay-
好的
The main reason my third wife and I eloped
我和我第三任妻子私奔的主要原因
was to avoid House's bachelor party.
就是逃避House的单身派对
Have you seen Caligula?
你看过《罗马帝国艳情史》么?
My patient's brain
我病人现在的脑扫描图...
now versus three years ago.
和他三年前的脑扫描图的对比
See any difference?
有看出区别吗?
Is he telling you to avoid the party?
他是叫你别去派对么?
I took an oath to do no harm.
我发过誓不会从中作梗的
Sure, don't come,
很好 那就别来了
if you want your wedding vows to be meaningless.
如果你想让你的结婚誓言毫无意义的话
This should be interesting.
这应该会很有趣的
You are going to commit to that
你要把你的一生
one special woman forever,
永远交给一个特殊
which is beautiful.
美丽的女人了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表