(COOING) Your puke isn't as cute.
你呕吐的东西没这么可爱
That's 'cause of your hips.
那是你屁♥股♥的原因
If she would've just gestated a little longer,
如果她在子♥宫♥里呆久点
her stomach sphincter would be fully mature.
她的胃就会发育完全
But, no, we have to walk upright,
但由于人直立行走的缘故 生产的时候头重会先出
which means that baby's head is too big for mommy's hips.
而那时她的头已经超过妈妈屁♥股♥的容忍♥力了
And by the way,
顺便说下 那样的话你屁♥股♥
your hips may be an evolutionary improvement.
会进化得更大
So we've evolved to find baby puke cute.
所以婴儿的呕吐可爱是人类进化的结果
'Cause otherwise we'd kill them all before
不然的话在他们生出来之前
they became functional.
就都难产死了
Bonding's over.
沟通结束
I gotta go see another baby.
我得去看看另外一个小孩
So, I can just live spleen-free?
摘除脾脏后我还可以继续生活?
Plenty of people live perfectly normal lives without...
一堆人没脾也活得很好
HOUSE: Spleen's fine.
脾是正常的
It's not her brain.
不是她脑部的问题
Of course it's her brain.
当然是脑部的问题
You've looked at her brain,
你打开她头骨看了
you took off her skull, you found nothing.
什么也没发现
Didn't look in the right part.
没查对地方
Didn't look in the heart part.
没去查她的心脏
In the womb, blood has to bypass
人在子♥宫♥的时候 血液要绕开肺
the lungs since they don't work yet.
因为那个时候它还未启用
When we're born, we take our first big breath,
我们出生后会大吸一口气
lungs expand, and the ductus closes.
肺张开而相应的血管终止运作
Yours didn't.
但你的没有
She has a Patent ductus arteriosus.
她有动脉导管未闭症
When you get stressed, your blood pressure goes up,
当你紧张的时候 你的血压增高
forces open the ductus,
血管被迫张开
blood takes a little detour, makes it leak from your nose,
血流绕了下 然后从你的鼻子
your stomach, your lungs,
胃和肺中漏出来
and more significantly, keeps it flowing to
更重要的是 它使得血液
the right side of your brain and away from your left.
更加集中于你的右脑而左脑缺血
Which means that when you get stressed, you get un-stressed.
所以当你紧张的时候 却不会表现出紧张
That's why you're so good with those annoying kids.
这解释了你和那些烦人的小孩相处得那么好
And why, when your blood pressure dropped,
还解释了当你的血压降低的时候
you were able to identify Cuddy as an annoying human being.
你能够意识到卡迪很烦人
Good news is we can fix the heart.
好消息是 我们可以治好心脏
Bad news for the annoying kids.
但对那些小孩来说就不是好事了
CAMERON: She's incredible.
她太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
Great work today.
今天干得不错
I should have trusted your instincts. I will in the future.
我应该相信你的直觉 以后我会注意的
I quit.
我不干了
I think I just apologized. If you want,
我刚道歉了 如果你需要
I can get down on my knees.
我可以给你低声下气的道歉
It's not because of you.
这和你无关
I approved an insane procedure
我批准了一个疯狂的手术
with no proof, no evidence...
没有论证 证据 没--
You made the right call.
你的决定是正确的
The problem was a brain problem.
是脑部的问题
Without the procedure,
如果不做这个手术 豪斯永远不会注意到
House never notices the increased left brain function.
左边大脑功能增强
She'd be dead if you hadn't said yes.
如果你不同意手术她可能就死了
I know. But...
我知道 但
I'll always say yes to House.
我总是同意豪斯的意见 我
I studied under him. He's in my head.
在他的指导下学习 他是我的偶像
And if you gave anyone else this job,
如果你让别人做这份工作
they would always say no. Because...
他们会拒绝豪斯的要求 因为
Well, because they should.
呃 因为他们应该那样
House is insane.
豪斯太疯狂了
Which leaves me.
所以就让我管是吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hey, buddy.
小家伙好啊
It's okay, buddy, come here.
没事 伙计 来这
I missed you so much. I missed you.
我太想你了 我想你
How are you?
你有吗?
Good. Yeah? You look so handsome.
很好啊 你太帅了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表