Why are you late?
怎么迟到啦
You're not going to like the answer.
你是不会喜欢我的答案
I already know the answer.
我早就知道了
I missed the bus.
我没赶上公车
I don't doubt it.
那当然咯
No bus stops near Brad's.
布莱家附近没有公车站
You spent the night, the alarm didn't work
你在他家过夜 闹钟没响
or maybe it did.
响了也当没听见
I didn't sleep with him.
我没有跟他上♥床♥
Girl, either there's something
美女 事情才没这么简单
I missed the bus!
只不过是没赶上公车
There's something either very wrong with you
要么是你有问题
or something very wrong with him.
要么是他有问题
There's nothing wrong with him. Please tell me you know that for a fact.
他没有问题 就是说你亲身验证过咯
Melanie, I gotta go.
马琳 我得走了
You're lying, aren't you?
你在忽悠我的 对吧
I wouldn't lie to you.
我才不会忽悠你
Good morning, guys!
早上好呀 小朋友们
Good morning, Miss Rebecca!
早上好 丽贝卡老师
Everybody's in their seats? Yes.
大家都到齐了吗 是的
Okay.
好的
Sydney,
仙蒂
why don't you tell us what you did this weekend?
告诉大家你这个周末都干什么啦
Come on, Sydney.
来吧 仙蒂
We know you're not shy.
你可不是个害羞的孩子哦
How come we always have to tell you what we did,
为什么总让我们说
and you never tell us what you did?
而你却从来不说呢
Okay.
好吧
I had a really great weekend.
我这个周末过的棒极了
But you can't tell Miss Melanie, okay?
但你们不可以告诉马琳老师哦 好吗
What did you do?
你做什么啦
I made a new friend.
我交了个新朋友
It's so much fun to make new friends, isn't it?
交新朋友总是很开心的 对吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是呀 是呀
Did you tell your mom and dad about your new friend?
告诉你♥爸♥妈你那位新朋友了吗
Absolutely.
当然咯
You should never keep anything from your parents.
任何事都不可以瞒着爸妈
And I told mine
我说完我的...
C-A- L-
C-A- L-
H-E, The!
H-E The
We know that word. "The."
我们认识那个字 The
Twenty-nine-year old female.
女性 29岁
First seizure one month ago.
在一个月前首次癫痫发作
Lost the ability to speak. Babbled like a baby.
失去语言能力 只能像婴儿一样嘟囔
Progressive deterioration of mental status.
阶段性智力退化
You see that?
看见没
They all assume I'm a patient because of this cane.
就因为这拐杖 大家都把我当病人
So put on a white coat like the rest of us.
那就像我们一样穿上白大褂
I don't want them to think I'm a doctor.
我更不想让人知道我是医生
You see where the administration might have a problem with that attitude?
难怪你会让上面这么头疼
People don't want a sick doctor.
没有人会要一个有病的医生
That's fair enough. I don't like healthy patients.
当然咯 我也不要健康的病人
The 29-year old female
这名二十九岁女病人
The one who can't talk? I like that part.
就喜欢她不会说话
She's my cousin.
她是我的表妹
And your cousin doesn't like the diagnosis.
你表妹肯定不会喜欢我的诊断
I wouldn't either.
我也不会
Brain tumor. She's going to die. Boring.
得的是脑瘤 命不久矣 无聊透顶
No wonder you're such a renowned diagnostician.
你这位诊断专家还真是名不虚传
You don't need to actually know anything to figure out what's wrong.
闭着眼睛就能作诊断
You're the oncologist.
你才是肿瘤专家
I'm just a lowly infectious disease guy.
我不过是个小小的传染病医生
Yes. Just a simple country doctor.
那是 你不过是个赤脚郎中
Brain tumors at her age are highly unlikely.
她这年龄患脑瘤可能性很小
She's 29. Whatever she's got is highly unlikely.
她才二十九岁 患什么都不太可能
The protein markers for the three most prevalent brain cancers came up negative.
三种最常见脑瘤的蛋白标记都呈阴性
That's an H.M.O. Lab.
那是保健室
Might as well have sent it to a high school kid with a chemistry set.
跟高中实验室一样烂
No family history.
没有家族病史
I thought your uncle died of cancer.
你叔不是死于癌症的吗
Other side. No environmental factors.
另一边的表妹 没有环境致病因素
That you know of.
你不知道而已
And she's not responding to radiation treatment.
且对放疗没反应
None of which is even close to dispositive.
说这么半天没说到一个重点
All it does is raise one question:
仅让我产生一个疑问
Your cousin goes to an H.M.O.?
你表妹竟然去保健室看病
Come on. Why leave all the fun for the coroner?
拜托 干嘛把乐趣都留给验尸官呢
What's the point of putting together a team
如果不找些事情给他们做
if you're not gonna use them?
那还要他们来干嘛
You've got three overqualified doctors
你手下有三位能力超群的医生
working for you, getting bored.
成天百无聊赖
It's a lesion.
是脑损
And the big green thing
在地图上
in the middle of the bigger blue thing on a map...
碧蓝中的一点鲜绿
is an island.
是小岛
I was hoping for something a bit more creative.
还以为你要语出惊人呢
Shouldn't we be speaking to the patient before we start diagnosing?
作诊断前不是该先了解病人吗
Is she a doctor? No, but
她是医生吗 不是 可是
Everybody lies.
所有人都撒谎
Dr. House doesn't like dealing with patients.
豪斯医生从不和病人打交道
Isn't treating patients why we became doctors?
治疗病人不正是我们做医生的原因吗
No. Treating illnesses is why we became doctors.
你错了 治疗疾病才是我们做医生的原因
Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.
治疗病人是让医生痛苦不堪的原因
So you're trying to eliminate the humanity from the practice of medicine?
所以 你从医学治疗中除去人性
If we don't talk to them,
只要不和他们接触
they can't lie to us,
他们就无法撒谎
and we can't lie to them.
我们也不必对他们撒谎
Humanity's overrated.
人性总被高估
I don't think it's a tumor.
这不是肿瘤
First year medical school
在医学院第一年就知道
if you hear hoofbeats, you think horses, not zebras.
听到马蹄声 要想到马而不是斑马
Are you in first year medical school?
你还停留在大学一年级吗
No. First of all, there's nothing on the CAT scan.
不是 首先造影扫描没有异常
Second of all, if this is a horse,
第二 倘若这真是一匹马
then her kindly family doctor in Trenton makes the obvious diagnosis,
任何庸医都能诊断出来
and it never gets near this office.
她也不会来了
Differential diagnosis, people.
伙计们 开始鉴别诊断啊
If it's not a tumor, what are the suspects?
若非肿瘤 还有什么可能
Why couldn't she talk?
她怎么会不能说话
Aneurysm, stroke or some other ischemic syndrome.
动脉瘤 中风或是其他缺血性综合征
Get her a contrast M.R.I. CreutzfeldtJakob disease?
做核磁共振成像 是克雅病
Mad cow? Mad zebra.
疯牛病 疯斑马病
Wernicke's encephalopathy.
韦尼克脑病
No. Blood thiamine level was normal.
不对 血液中硫胺水平正常
The lab in Trenton could have screwed up the blood tests.
那破烂保健室搞砸了所有血检
I assume it's a corollary if"people lie" that "people screw up."
人们闯祸都想尽办法掩饰
Redraw the blood tests
重做血测
and get her scheduled for that contrast M.R.I. ASAP.
尽快安排核磁共振成像
Let's find out what kind of zebra we're treating here.
看看这到底是什么斑马
Radiology, please call the page.
放射科 请呼叫
Radiology, please call the page.
放射科 请呼叫
I was expecting you in my office 20 minutes ago.
我二十分钟前就在办公室等你
Really? Well, that's odd
真的吗 那就怪了
because I had no intention of being in your office 20 minutes ago.
我二十分钟前压根就没想去你办公室
You think we have nothing to talk about?
你以为我们没什么可谈吗
No. I just can't think of anything I'd be interested in.
正是如此 想不出要跟你说什么
I sign your paychecks. I have tenure.
我是你的衣食父母 我是终身职位
Are you gonna grab my cane now, stop me from leaving?
想抢我的拐杖不让我走吗
That would be juvenile.
我才不跟你一般见识
I can still fire you if you're not doing your job.
如果你玩忽职守我还是可以解雇你
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表