A spinal tumor wouldn't explain the liver or the lungs.
脊髓瘤并不能解释肝和肺的问题
But an aggressive spinal hemangioma could.
不过一个的恶性脊髓血管瘤可以
Go find it.
找到它
You didn't answer the door.
你没有应门
Probably because I didn't want to talk to anyone.
因为我不想和别人说话
You can leave your stolen key on your way out.
你走吧 把偷来的钥匙留下
I was looking for Foreman.
我在找福曼
I figured...
我猜
You can't see.
你看不到了
Where is he?
他人呢
On his way to the drug company.
去药厂了
Tell him to come back.
让他回来
I'll dial.
我来拨
If they can help...
要是他们能帮忙
What, you think that drug company
你觉得药厂
has a magic tumor wand
会有一种不为人知的肿瘤特效药吗
that no one else knows about?
你需要放疗
You need radiation, not ritual sacrifice.
而不是牺牲福曼
He asked for my advice
他在换掉你的安慰剂前
before he switched you off the placebo.
来问我的意见
I told him to do it if he loved you.
我说如果他爱你就做吧
He only thinks he loves me.
他就是一厢情愿
It's the same thing.
反正都一样
Yes, he's an idiot.
没错 他是个白♥痴♥
You didn't ask him to do anything,
你没让他做什么
you're pissed off that he did.
你对他的所作不屑一顾
So let him torch his career
那就让他自毁前程吧
to pay for his sins,
去偿还他的罪孽
unless you actually feel something for the idiot,
你要是对这个白♥痴♥有点什么感觉的话
in which case, you might want to tell him to turn around.
应该想打电♥话♥叫他回来吧
WILSON: You're hurting him.
你在伤害他
Good, after all the stunts he's pulled on me.
很好 一报还一报
You're physically hurting him.
你真的伤害了他
(SIGHS) That's the point.
这就是重点
What's the point?
什么重点
What do you think you're going to accomplish?
你想达到什么目的
House shouldn't be allowed to make people miserable
豪斯没有无缘无故
without paying for it. You're not miserable.
糟践别人的权力
You're telling me how I feel?
你又没有被整的那么惨 你又知道我的感受吗
You're here because you like this,
你在这里因为你享受这一切
you like working with him.
你喜欢和他一起工作
Wow, if only I'd known I was having fun,
要是我觉得这是件乐事
I wouldn't have canceled the bouncy house.
我就不会把快乐的豪斯冰封了
Fire him. And go be home with your new baby.
炒了他 回家陪陪你的孩子吧
I like what he does for this hospital.
他确实为医院做出了贡献
What he does is who he is.
他的出色成就了他
And the same goes for you.
也成全了你
Slow down.
慢点儿
Unless you want to radiate her heart instead of her brain.
除非你是想要放疗她的心脏 咱们是瞄着大脑去的
Of course, then your problems would actually all go away.
当然 你要是这么一来估计烦恼会一扫而光
Thanks.
谢了啊
I'm not beating myself up enough already over this.
经过了这些事 我依旧没有灰心
Entering the left common carotid.
进入左颈动脉
You broke the rules,
你做事出格
your girlfriend went blind.
女友失明
You gotta be ready for losing
你应该做好了
to be one of the possibilities.
失去什么的准备了
You're at the carotid bifurcation.
在颈动脉分支
I knew that giving her the drug
我知道如果我换药被发现
would be bad for me if I got caught.
我会很惨
I never thought it would be bad for her.
我从没想过会对她不好
Nobody else was having adverse reactions.
其他病人都没有不良反应
You did it because you love her,
你做了 因为你爱他
and, ironically, you never took her into consideration.
讽刺的是 你从没替她考虑过
I can't wait to see what you get her for your anniversary.
真想知道你会送什么给她作为周年纪念
Catheter's adjacent to the optic chiasm.
导管接近视神经
We're in position.
定位了
Nukie-nukie.
小核弹 小核弹
What's going on with everyone today?
今天大家这是怎么了
It involves House, Foreman, and Thirteen,
出事儿了呗 主角是危险的豪斯
which means it's either dumb,
迟钝的福曼或者是悲剧的13
dangerous, or tragic, or a combination.
也可能混在一起
I'm embracing my ignorance.
不过已经被我无视了
House was right about the hemangioma,
豪斯关于血管瘤的判断是正确的
looks fixable.
看起来没扩散
What's that?
那是什么
Hemangiomas travel solo.
血管瘤一般单独发病
This thing's brought a friend.
这哥们儿带了个伴儿
Masses in her lungs and spine.
肺部和脊柱一团糟
One in her pericardium.
心包膜里也有
They're everywhere.
无处不在
Classic mesothelioma.
典型的间皮瘤
It metastasized outward to the spine and muscles.
转移到了脊髓和肌肉
The irony of it.
有点儿意思
Maybe she wouldn't be sick at all
要不是那些懒惰的癌症研究员
if some other lazy
提前回家
cancer researcher hadn't gone home early.
她可能就不会患病
Where are Foreman and Thirteen?
福曼和13呢
Shouldn't you be saying,
这话不该这么说
"Those weren't there when we scanned her two days ago"?
应该说 两天前我们检查的时候是没有的
Mesothelioma shouldn't grow this fast.
间皮瘤不该长这么快
Good rephrasing.
不错的改述
Have Wilson do a biopsy to confirm.
让威尔森做个活检确认
No.
不
Something weird is going on,
这事儿有点儿怪
and it involves our colleagues, we should know.
他们是我们的同事 我们有权知道
You want us to treat the patient?
你想让我们救治病人
Tell us what's going on.
那就告诉我们到底怎么了
Actually, all he needs us to do
事实上 他是让我们
is tell Wilson to do something.
交代威尔森点儿事情
So...
所以
You always blab to watch people react,
你总是在看我们的的反应
so not blabbing means you don't want us to react,
你不说是有你不说的原因
which can't be good.
可能不是什么好事儿
Is Thirteen's headache not just a headache?
13不只是头痛吧
If I check with Admitting, am I going to find her name?
我查查入院记录 你说会找到她吗
Little pinch.
有一点儿刺痛
I'm sorry about the other day.
那天的事情很抱歉
I unloaded on you and...
我没在意
You're not sorry.
不用抱歉
You feel bad because mesothelioma means I'm dying.
你感觉很糟因为间皮瘤等于给我判了死刑
You're a good person. I appreciate the sentiment.
你是个好人 我很感激这份心意
I'm not apologizing because you're dying.
我抱歉不是因为你要死了
I'm apologizing because you were right.
我抱歉是因为你是对的
I am stuck.
我一直很不好
...
我女友刚去世
I'm still living in her apartment.
我还住在她的公♥寓♥
I'm surrounded by her things.
围绕着她的一切
(CHUCKLES) I've left it all exactly where it was.
我把她的东西放在原位
I don't know how to get un-stuck.
我不知道如何才能从中走出
The only wrong thing is to do nothing.
唯一不对的事就是什么也不做
Yeah.
没错
All right.
好吧
That's not supposed to happen.
那是不该发生的
Have you thought about going to the drug company,
你有没想过去药厂
see if they can help?
看看他们能否帮忙
I thought about it.
我想过
We need to give it more time,
我们需要再给点时间
it's been half a day.
现在才过了半天
This thing keeps growing,
这东西在不断成长
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表