Put the patient on a treadmill.
让他上跑步机
The patient just had brain surgery.
他刚做完脑手术
A stress test could cause a brain bleed and kill him.
压力测试会导致脑流血而身亡
I value your opinion.
我珍视你的意见
I value rejecting your opinion.
也珍视拒绝接受你的意见
You're not doing this.
你不能这样
You haven't been sleeping...
觉都没睡
Cuddy doesn't actually want you in charge.
Cuddy不想让你管事
She just wants to avoid a lawsuit
她只想避免法律诉讼
and to win an NAACP award.
赢得全国有色人种协进会的奖励
And if I let you risk our patient's life testing
如果我让你拿病人的生命冒险
an organ we already tested,
测试我们已经测试过的器官
we accomplish neither.
只会一无所成
Run a thyroid panel.
做甲状腺测试
How do we get him into the stress
没有Foreman的签署认同
lab without Foreman's sign off?
我们怎么进得去压力实验室?
We could kill Foreman.
我们可以杀了Foreman
Is she new?
她是新人吗?
Focus.
集中注意力
The lab simulates stress.
实验室可以模拟压力
What if it's not simulated?
如果不是假装出来的?
We could tell him his girlfriend dumped him.
我们可以让他女朋友甩了他
It's a tough sell since
这就难办了
she never leaves the room for more than five minutes.
她离开房♥间从不超过5分钟
We could kill her.
那就杀了她
Or asthma meds.
或者... 哮喘药物
Force the heart to beat faster.
迫使心跳加速
Revealing the arrhythmia.
让心律不齐的症状显现出来
Nice idea.
好主意
It was yours.
是你的主意
I just left the room for a few minutes.
我刚离开了几分钟
He ripped out his implant.
他就把植入物扯出来了
So much for improving his life.
改善生活到此为止了
Actually, I think we just saved it.
事实上 我们不用动手脚了
Look at that.
看
Arrhythmia.
心律不齐
You were right about the heart.
心脏的问题你没说错
I should have listened to you.
应该听你的
The correct phrasing would be,
正确的语序应该是
"I should always listen to you."
"我应该一直听你的"
He's got problems everywhere.
他哪儿都有问题
What goes everywhere?
有什么是到处都有的?
THIRTEEN: Blood. Could be thrombocythemia.
血液 可能是血小板增多
Excess platelets lead to clotting throughout the body.
过多的血小板导致血液凝结
Not with a normal platelet count.
血小板数量正常
So the clotting doesn't start in the blood,
那么结块不是血液的症状
it starts in the lungs. Pulmonary embolism.
从肺部开始... 肺栓塞
We should do a VIQ scan, see if his lungs are clear.
应该做个肺通气/灌注测试 看看肺部是否有结块
Go.
动手吧
Are you sure I did this at Wilson's party?
你确定我在Wilson的派对上这么干了?
Last time, you used grain alcohol
上次 你用的是酒精
instead of the Sambuca.
不是萨姆布卡酒
And it worked?
有效果?
Well, it explains my lack of eyebrows by the end of the evening.
怪不得我一到晚上就开始掉眉毛
By the power of Grayskull, I...
借以greyskull的力量 我...
This is why we're rehearsing.
所以我们才要排练
Ever wonder what's happening every time
有没有想过如果我们的病人
our patient gets sicker?
病情恶化了 会怎么样?
Not right now.
现在不是讨论这个的时候!
First symptom, wrestling.
第一个症状 摔跤
Then, under the lights of the seizure lab...
然后在癫痫实验室的灯光下...
Are you going somewhere with this? Because this feels...
你是不是想说什么 因为感觉...
Just keep doing what you're doing. It helps.
你继续扑火... 火灭了
Then, under the stress of blindness,
在看不见的压力下...
then, post-op fever.
还有术后发烧
What do all the symptoms have in common?
这些症状有什么共同点吗?
Heat.
发烧
See, if you hadn't been here,
看到没 如果不是你
that would've just popped into my head,
我就不会想到这点
which actually would have been way cooler.
这样就帅多了
Foreman, kid's got Uhthoff phenomenon,
Foreman 这个孩子有乌托夫症
which means it's MS.
也就是多发性硬化症
Start him on double-dose interferon.
给他用双倍剂量的干扰素
Let's get our drink on.
我们继续点酒吧
Not before I've added chemical
我先在他的死因上加一条
burns to this guy's cause of death.
"化学烧伤"
Patient's responding to interferon.
干扰素对病人起作用了
Looks like I can retire as department figurehead.
看来我这个部门名义领袖可以退休了
OFFICER: Dr. Robert Chase?
Robert Chase医生
We're with the Department
我们是
of Citizenship and Immigration.
公民与移♥民♥事务部的
Did you recently apply for a marriage license?
你最近是不是在申请结婚证书?
Ah... Yes.
呃...是的
According to our records, your work permit has expired.
根据我们的记录 你的工作许可证已经到期
If you could come with us?
你最好跟我们走一趟
I'm his fiancée.
呃 我是他的未婚妻
I can come along and clear this...
我可以一起去澄清...
I'm sorry, ma'am. Illegals only.
抱歉 女士 只要非法移♥民♥者
I'm sure it's a mistake.
我... 我肯定这是个误会
I'll call you as soon as I know what's going on.
一有消息我就打电♥话♥给你
Don't let House get him in too much trouble.
别让House把他整得太惨
Allow me to welcome you
请允许我欢迎你
to the best night of your life.
来到生命中最美妙之夜
Ugh!
嗯哼!
Emm
耶!
Now, a few ground rules for the evening.
现在 啊哈 说一下今晚的基本规则
Safety is job one.
安全第一
We have now gone 18 days without an injury in the workplace.
我们在这儿已经安全工作18天了
Yes, these girls
呃 对了 这些女孩
are all working their way through law school,
都是勤工俭学在念法学院的
don't test them.
别考验她们
House!
House!
I knew you couldn't stay away.
我就知道你一定会来
This is my apartment!
这是我的家
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
Clearly reality begs to differ.
显然 事不从人愿
Where's my furniture?
我的家具跑哪儿去了?
Out back somewhere.
在外面某处
KARAMEL: James!
James!
Karamel?
Karamel?
Hey.
你好啊
How's your wife?
你老婆怎么样了?
We got divorced.
呃...我们... 我们离婚了
How's your cat? Dead.
你的猫呢? 死了
How about we go have a drink?
我们去喝一杯 怎样?
This way. Okay.
噢...好
Yeah!
耶...耶...
Yeah!
好啊! 耶!
You're okay with this?
你不觉得不妥吗?
I paid 50 bucks for this.
我可是押了50大洋呢
You guys are great together.
你们真是了不起
Trust is everything.
信任无敌
I'm gonna get some air.
我要去透口气
Keep it real.
加油干
AMBER: You should be out there,
你本应在外面...
enjoying the lap dances of your labors.
享受你辛苦筹划的膝上艳舞
I kind of like it in here.
呃 我还是喜欢呆在这里
Me, too.
我也是
To us, figuring out MS.
为了我俩诊断出多发性硬化症干杯
And the blindness and neuropathy, and arrhythmia,
还有失明 神经病变 和心律不齐
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表