Mark? Mark?
Mark Mark!
Mark, please ask your father if he wants a burger.
Mark 问问你♥爸♥爸要不要汉堡?
Please ask your Dad if he wants a burger.
问问你♥爸♥爸要不要汉堡?
Dad?
爸
Dad?
爸
Mom wants to know if you want a burger.
妈妈问你要不要汉堡
Mom, I don't know what he wants. You ask him.
妈 我问不出来
Aunt Arlene!
艾伦姨妈
Want a burger?
要汉堡吗?
Okay.
要
The guy drove his wheelchair into a pool. House would love that.
自己驾驶轮椅驶入泳池 House会喜欢的
He'll be bored. It's a great visual, but it's diagnostically boring.
没意思的 场面够刺♥激♥ 但诊断起来很无趣
What about post-hair-transplant aphasia guy?
植发后发生失语症的?
Infection-throwing clots. House will shoot it down and call you an idiot.
感染导致血管栓塞 House肯定不接 还会骂你白♥痴♥
Oh, well, we wouldn't want that.
我不想被他骂
What about yoga girl?
做瑜伽的女孩?
It has a good hook.
好像有点意思
Should we lead with it?
就给他这个病例吧?
His first day back, he might want to flex his sarcasm muscle.
回来上班第一天 他需要舒展毒舌
Maybe we open with one of the weaker pitches.
先给他一个简单的吧
You ran here?
你跑来的?
It's just eight miles.
8英里而已
Why did you...
为什么你--
Why does a dog lick its workplace-acceptable euphemism - for testicles?
为什么狗会舔[睾丸的代替语]?
Because he can.
因为能舔到
You should have been back here... If I'd come back sooner,
按照8周康复时间 你早该来了
then I'd only be able to run six miles. I never would have made it in.
那时我只能跑6英里 到不了这里
What have you got for me?
什么病人?
You're completely painfree?
你现在不疼了?
The ketamine treatment can wear off.
K他命的效果应该退了
It's been two months. It's not wearing off.
两个月了 还没有退
What have you got for me?
什么病人?
You can take as long as... Why are we having this discussion?
效果能持续... 谈这个做什么?
Want to hear me thank you again? Thank you, Doctor Cuddy,
想让我再次感谢你? 谢谢 Cuddy医生
not just for removing the bullet,
不仅为取子弹
but thank you for putting me into a ketamine-induced coma and changing my life.
而且把我置于k他命诱发的昏迷 改变了我的人生
Happy? I am.
高兴吗? 确实
Middle-aged man had hair transplant about two months ago...
中年男子两个月前植发
Infection-throwing clots. You're an idiot.
感染导致血管栓塞 你是个白♥痴♥
Except you're not an idiot,
看来你不是白♥痴♥
and she is holding a file for a 26-year-old female.
她手里的是个26岁女性
What have you really got for me?
到底给我哪个?
Girl was doing an inverted yoga pose, neck snapped, paralyzed from the neck down,
女孩子做一个瑜伽倒立姿势 脖子挫伤 颈部下瘫痪
except the x-rays show no evidence of spinal injury.
但是X光未发现脊椎损伤
And she's cute.
她很可爱
Oh, well played, sir.
做的好 先生
What about Stephen Hawking trying to do the 500 butterfly?
想以自己微薄的力量 掀起蝴蝶效应的史蒂芬霍金
Forget it. Brain cancer, brain surgery.
算了吧 脑癌 外科手术
There's nothing left to diagnose. I would take the other one.
没什么好诊的了 要我就挑另一个
I'll take them both.
我两个都要
You don't think he had brain cancer?
你以为他不是脑癌
Of course he had brain cancer. Even oncologists don't screw up for eight years.
当然有脑癌 即使你们肿瘤科 也不会坏到折磨病人8年
So if there's no diagnostic issue, why are you taking the case?
没什么诊断疑问 为什么接这个病例
Treatment can be interesting. Not to you.
治疗很有趣
I've changed. No, you haven't.
对你来说不会 我变了
No, I haven't.
你才不会变 我没变
So why are you taking the case?
那为什么接这个
The guy tried to kill himself.
想自杀的人
The guy had cancer. He's a lump.
他有癌症 半死不活的
He hasn't been able to touch his wife, speak to his kids.
不能碰自己的妻子 不能跟孩子说话
He's been in that chair for eight years.
他做了8年轮椅
His muscles have atrophied. Maybe I can help him with the pain.
他的肌肉萎缩了 也许我可以帮他缓解疼痛
Isn't that enough of a reason to want to help?
想帮人 这样的理由还不充分?
Not for you. I've changed.
你可不是
No, you haven't.
我变了 你不会变
Then why am I taking this case?
那为什么我接这个病例?
Let's start with the cute paraplegic.
我们先看看漂亮的瘫痪者
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Hey. You look...
你看着...
Healthy.
很健康
Quad with no broken neck. Struck me as odd.
脖子没受伤却颈部以下瘫痪 很罕见
You can take a whole two minutes to ease into being back.
先缓两分钟 不着急开始工作
I would've taken a whole month to ease back,
我已经缓了一个月了
but eight weeks is the maximum rehab time for a gunshot wound to the stomach and neck,
腹部和颈部枪伤 8周康复时间已经够多了
so go.
开始吧
We heard they never found the guy. There's no new leads.
听说还没抓到那人 有新线索吗?
What? You think he might have shot this patient, too? - It would explain her symptoms.
你担心他会给这个病人也来一枪? 这么解释她的症状就对了
It could be MS.
多发性硬化症
See? It's not so difficult.
看 不是很难
It's not MS.
不是多发性硬化症
She had no symptoms before she climbed onto her head.
她在倒立之前并无症状
Unless she's been upside-down for the last 10 years, MS ain't it.
除非她在过去10年里一直倒立 否则不是多发性硬化症
Could be transverse myelitis, swelling in the disks, - choking off nerve function.
可能是横贯性脊髓炎 椎盘肿胀 阻断神经功能
MRI is negative for that.
核磁共振否定了
Your leg looks fine. Totally pain-free?
你的腿挺好的 完全不疼了?
When did this turn into, "What did you do over your summer vacation?"
怎么话题又转到 "你夏天做了什么" 这种闲话上了?
It's a little weird to discuss the case while you're staring at your blood on the floor.
你盯着自己的血迹 这样谈病例好似很怪异
I asked Cuddy to replace the carpet.
我跟Cuddy说过换掉地毯
I like the carpet.
我喜欢这地毯
What did you do over the summer?
你夏天做了什么?
I... Redo the tests.
我 再检查一遍
Let's see if the source of the problem is in the limbs or the spine. Do an EMG.
看看问题出在四肢还是脊柱 做个脑电图
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇 哇...
We've got a whole other quad to cover.
这里还有个颈部以下瘫痪的
This guy's still got fluid in his lungs.
肺部还有积液
You don't think that's from the pool he drank?
会不会是掉落泳池导致的?
Give him an O2 mask. His leg muscles have atrophied.
给他吸氧 他的腿部肌肉萎缩了
Tendons have shortened from disuse, causing intense pain.
肌腱由于长♥期♥不用会变短 导致剧痛
Tendon surgery will make him more comfortable.
肌腱手术可以让他好过些
Comfortable?
好过?
Scoot.
赶紧
Thanks for being here.
谢谢你在这里
Not a problem.
不客气
My Dad wouldn't kill himself.
我爸不会自杀
You haven't spoken to him in over six years.
你6年没跟他说话了
I know my dad. Mark, the doctor's just trying to...
Mark 医生只是想...
He wouldn't kill himself.
他不会自杀
Fine. I'm wrong.
好吧 我错了
You obviously have a better understanding of this man who drools in front of your TV set 24 hours a day.
显然你很了解这个一天到晚 嘴角流涎的人
Doctor House?
House医生
Look, he must have been confused,
他一定是搞错了
all right? It must have been an accident.
知道吗? 肯定是意外
I hope it was a suicide attempt.
我希望他是自杀
If he was trying to kill himself, then he knows how miserable his life is.
如果他想自杀 说明他知道生不如死
It means there's still something there to kill.
说明他仍是一条生命
It means your dad's still there.
他还在你们身边
Sorry. Need you.
对不起 来一下
Thank you.
谢谢
We were doing the EMG, but we never got past the insertion of the conduction pin.
我们在做脑电图 插导电针的时候出了状况
Did she just say, "Thank you"?
她刚才说谢谢?
I loaned her some money. What went wrong?
我借钱给她 哪里出错了?
Nothing went wrong.
没出错
If nothing went wrong, then something went right.
如果没出错 就应该做对
You're not gonna tell me why she thanked you?
你不说她为什么感谢你?
You're not gonna tell me what went right?
你不说做对了什么?
You did something for which she is grateful,
你为她做了些事 她感谢你 这让你...
and you're embarrassed?
窘迫?
For you.
因为你
She saw you coming up, thought you were a 14 year-old boy. I set her straight.
她看你走上来 以为你是个14岁小男生 我纠正了她
I am not telling you what went wrong or right
我不告诉你出了什么问题 或做对了什么
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表