继续
I thought seeing him again would change everything.
我以为和他见面就能改变一切
It'd be wonderful or terrible. Instead...
结果或许不错 也可能不好
But
但是...
We're just strangers.
我们就像陌生人一样
It's kind of anticlimactic.
这个结局太虎头蛇尾了
Which is better than terrible.
总不算糟糕
Go on.
继续
Does it bother you that we have no social contract?
我们之间没有社会契约关系 这让你很烦恼吗
My whole life is one big compromise.
我的一生都在妥协折衷
I tiptoe around everyone like they're made of china.
我小心翼翼的与所有人交往
I spend all my time analyzing.
我总是在分♥析♥利弊
"What will the effect be if I say this?"
分♥析♥我说出的话带来的影响
And then there's you.
而你不同
You're a reality junkie.
你是个现实主义的瘾君子
If I offered you a comforting lie,
如果我对你说些善意的谎言
you'd smack me over the head with it.
你只会竭尽所能反击我
Let's not change that.
这点还是不改变比较好
Okay-
好的
No. See, this...
不 听着
If you were implementing a social contract, you'd say that,
如果你用正常的社交方式交流
but only
只是为了
because it makes me feel better.
让我觉得舒服些...
It's kind of fun watching you torture yourself.
看你折磨自己真好玩
Do you think things will work out with my brother?
你觉得我和我弟弟会和好吗?
No.
不会
But when it does go wrong,
但就算事情往不好的方向发展
it won't be your fault.
那也不是你的错
Thanks, House.
谢谢 豪斯
You do actually like monster trucks?
你确实喜欢怪物卡车 对吧
Absolutely.
那当然
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表