He needs everything to be nice,
他唯求完美
wants to see the best in everyone.
希望世上的人都纯真善良
Kitchen's clear.
厨房♥没问题
Yeah, friendly is a dangerous thing.
是啊 友好是很危险的
There is such a thing as too trusting.
总有人过于信任他人
Corollary is there's such a thing
由此类推 总有人
as not trusting enough.
不够信任他人
Too much, you get hurt.
过于信任 会受伤
Not enough, you don't live.
不够信任 无法生存
So, the object in life is to
这么说 生活的追求就是
get hurt just the right amount?
适当的受伤?
Excuse me if I don't go out of my way to take
抱歉我对你人际关系的
relationship advice from you.
建议分♥析♥不敢苟同
And trust
而信任
should be earned.
要靠自己争取
Bong means nothing, drugs are irrelevant.
烟筒说明不了什么 和毒品无关
Relevant if she's taking them.
如果她吸了就有关了
Even if she is,
就算她吸了
irrelevant. Echo showed no heart damage.
超声心动图显示心脏未受损
Would that be the echo that Foreman
在我粉碎了福曼发明新药的梦想之后
chose not to run with you
他就选择不和你一起
after I dashed his new drug discovery dreams?
做那个超声心动图了吗
You mad at me because you think Kutner screwed up the echo?
你因为卡特那搞砸了心动图就对我发火了?
...
我知道 无结构性心脏损伤
So, if it's not the heart... It's the heart.
如不是心脏的问题 是心脏问题
Didn't you just say it's not?
那你刚才又说不是?
Not all heart damage has to be structural.
不是所有的心脏损伤都是结构性的
Drugs could have caused intermittent tachycardia.
毒品会引发间歇性心跳过速
Irregular heartbeat would account for the pulmonary edema.
心律不齐可以引起肺水肿
Edema was acute, vasculitis makes more sense.
水肿是急性的 更像是血管炎
There's no sign in her blood work,
血液检查无异常
and if she had vasculitis,
如她患有血管炎
she'd be too weak to work in the factory.
会虚弱得无法去工厂上班
She builds her own furniture,
她连家具都能自己打造
you think she skips work
你觉得她会因为
'cause she's feeling a little weak?
些许不适而请病假吗
She needs steroids.
她需用类固醇
Steroids could cause an irregular heartbeat,
类固醇会引发心律不齐
making her current one irregular-er.
让她的心脏更更更不齐
Foreman,
福曼
start her on beta-blockers.
给她用β受体阻断剂[阻断肾上腺素受体而减缓心率]
Rest of you, do anything that isn't
其他人 除了给她用β受体阻断剂
starting her on beta-blockers.
该干嘛就干嘛去
Start her on the treatment.
去给她治疗
Page me if you need me.
有需要呼我
Irregular heartbeat causes blood to back up behind the heart
心律不齐会导致血液回流 到心脏后
and into the lungs.
流入肺部
The beta-blockers keep this from happening.
β受体阻断剂可防止这种情况发生
I thought the test showed my heart was fine.
上次检查不是说我心脏没事吗
It's tricky. An arrhythmia can come and go.
这很难说 心律不齐是间歇性的
So, you don't believe me or the test.
你不相信我 也不相信检查结果
You guys are more cynical than I am.
你们这些人比我还愤世嫉俗
We found the bong in your apartment.
我们在你家找到烟筒
You went into my apartment?
你们去我家了?
Extended drug use can damage...
长♥期♥吸毒会损坏...
The bong belongs to my ex.
烟筒是我前任男友的
It's why he's ex.
就因为这个我才把他甩了的
That doesn't mean you didn't use it.
那不等于说你没用过
No.
不
You have no reason to trust me.
你没有理由信任我
You have to do your treatment.
你得进行你的治疗
The other possibility is you have vasculitis.
另一个可能是你患有血管炎
The treatment for that is steroids.
治疗需用类固醇
If you've been using drugs, if they've damaged your heart,
如果你吸过毒 心脏受到损伤
and I start you on steroids,
我给你用类固醇
they could kill you.
它会害死你的
I haven't used drugs.
我没吸过毒
I'll get the steroids.
我去拿类固醇
Why are you here?
你在这干什么
I owe clinic hours.
我还欠着门诊时间
No, you don't.
不 你没有
I'm here because House doesn't want me to be here.
我在这里是因为豪斯不想我在这
I'm guessing he said no to the clinical trials.
我猜他不同意你去临床试验吧
He didn't need to say no,
他没必要说不行
he just wanted to say no.
他只是想说不行
House did something solely out of self-interest?
豪斯居然出于私利做事
Freaky.
怪哉
Don't suppose you want to override...
你应该不会干涉吧
No.
不会
What do you think this is going to prove?
你觉得这能证明什么
Does it matter?
有关系吗
Just figured you could use some help down here.
只是觉得你这缺人手
And you spending two hours wiping noses will annoy House.
你准备花两小时帮小孩擦擦鼻涕来烦到豪斯
If that is your dream, God bless.
如果这就是你的计划 上帝保佑你
If you want to prove you can do his job a
你要想证明你不但可以完成他的工作
nd something more...
还能再做点别的...
His puke is red. That's blood, right?
他吐出来的是红色的 那是血吧
That hurt?
疼吗
How about that?
这里呢
Four days he's been like this. It's just getting worse.
四天前他就这个样子了 现在情况越来越糟
Maybe he just needs to poop.
也许拉出来就好了
Evan. What?
埃文 怎么啦
Worked last time I had a stomach ache.
我上次肚子疼时就起作用了
That's actually a smart idea,
这是个不错的主意
which is why that's the first thing the other doctors checked.
这就是为什么其他医生
His insides are clear.
首先都会做这项检查
...
他里边没问题
Anyone else sick at daycare?
还有托儿所的其他孩子会这样吗
No.
没有
How about his friends? No. No one.
那他的朋友呢 没 他没有
What's happening to him?
他怎么了
Not sure yet.
尚不清楚
Don't worry, I've got an idea.
别担心 我有个主意
You can make him better, right?
你能让他好起来的 是吧
That's my plan.
我就是这么打算的
You need to make him better.
你一定要治好他
Stay the hell away from me.
离我远点
I adjusted her IV,
发生什么事 我调整了一下她的静脉注射器
and she went crazy.
她就发狂了
Don't touch me! Leave me alone!
别碰我 离我远点
Don't touch me!
离我远点 别碰我
I said don't...
我说了 别碰...
Get your hands off of me. Get your hands...
把你的手拿开 放开...
Beta-blockers don't cause psychotic breaks.
β受体阻断剂不会引起精神病变
She's not on beta-blockers.
她没有用β受体阻断剂
KUTNER: We started her on haloperidol, she's stable.
我们给她用氟哌叮醇 她稳定下来了
Lab tests show the delirium wasn't caused
实验结果证明她的精神错乱症状
by a metabolic problem.
不是新陈代谢问题引发的
Means we still don't know what caused it.
意味着我们仍不明确病因 没错
Yeah, we do. Nice job, Foreman.
干得好 福曼
I didn't switch her meds.
又不是我给她换的药
But your decision to stick it to the man
但你的决定很明显让这家伙
clearly inspired Oliver Twist.
受到了那个雾都孤儿的激发
I treated her based on the symptoms she presented.
我是根据她的症状来诊疗的
You treated her based on empathetic orphan syndrome,
你是根据同情孤儿综合症诊疗的吧
and almost killed her in the process.
而且还差点害死了她
She wasn't on steroids long enough
类固醇她没有用够一定时间
for it to cause the delirium.
不至于激发精神错乱 这是一种新的症状
It's a new symptom. One that rules out vasculitis.
那也就排除了脉管炎
And arrhythmia.
和心律不齐
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表