She freaked me out about my past.
而是想起我的过去
Your mother.
你母亲
Must have been horrible watching her die.
看着她死去 一定很痛苦
I wanted her to die.
我想她去死
She just
她...
yelled so much.
总是对我吼
And for no reason.
没理由的
Just screamed at me in front of my friends.
在我朋友面前冲我大喊大叫
My father tried to explain to me
我父亲向我解释过
that her brain was literally shrinking,
她的大脑在萎缩
that she didn't mean it,
她不是有意的
that it was the disease. But I didn't care.
是因为疾病所致 但我不管
I hated her.
我恨她
I never said goodbye,
我从未跟她道别
and she died with me hating her.
她带着我的恨死去
TAUB: Did Chase test for the biliary tumor?
奇斯检查过胆囊瘤吗?
He said it was negative.
据说是阴性的
She was stable when he left her.
他离开时她还很稳定
We should have found more time, we should have...
该多花点时间 也许可以...
House is gonna kill us.
豪斯会宰了我们
Slowly
慢慢地
and painfully.
痛苦地
You're not only idiots, you're frauds.
你们不仅白♥痴♥ 还会骗人
Fraudulent idiots.
骗人的白♥痴♥
Fraudulent idiotic killers, as it turns out.
结果还是 骗人的白♥痴♥杀手
House, this was really my...
豪斯 这真的是我...
Your fault, yeah!
你的错? 当然了
For pretending to be me when
翅膀还没长硬
you're not even competent.
就想假装我
And your fault for not ratting him out
而你的错在于
while the patient was still alive.
病人还活着时却没有揭发他
What she had was easily treatable,
她得的病很容易治疗
she could have been fine.
她本该好起来
Damn treatment's so simple.
真该死 治疗这么简单
It might still be possible.
也许还有救
House? House?
豪斯...
House, she's clearly dead.
豪斯 她真的死了
Oh, God! Oh, God!
天哪
She was dead.
她死了
She wasn't dead.
她没有死
She wasn't even sick, you moron.
她甚至都没病 你个笨蛋
Seriously, how good was she?
说真的 她有多棒
No formal training.
没受过训练
At least not in acting.
至少在表演方面没受过训练
Did you see their faces?
看到他们的表情了吗
I think we may have
都被吓到
an anal hygiene violation there.
屁滚尿流了
So the CT?
那CT是...
That was from a patient three years ago.
那是三年前一个病人的
That was hard to find.
好不容易找到
But the hair, makeup,
但头发和化妆
getting Chase and Cameron to play along,
找奇斯和卡梅隆串通好
much easier.
就容易多了
We deserved it.
我们活该
I'll take down the website before...
我会关掉网站
Take it down?
关掉?
You kidding?
别开玩笑了
It's way too lucrative to shut it down.
有利可图 关掉了可惜
For Chase, for me.
对奇斯和对我来说
I earn 50% for letting you use my name.
用我的名字 我要分红50%
Chop, chop, go to work,
快快 干活去
first dollars go to expenses.
第一笔钱已经花了
I booked our little thespian
我雇这悲情人物
here for two full days.
出演了整整两天
That's three G's I owe her.
要付她3000美元呢
And you still got three hours left.
你还剩3个小时
Do I?
是嘛
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表