If we can find out what's wrong...
如果我们能找出病因
How can a test that will probably kill him...
一个可能会杀了他的检查怎么...
I didn't say...
我没那么说...
You said it was extremely risky.
你说过极其危险
What does "extremely" mean?
"极其"是什么意思
Please.
求求你了
I'm sorry. I can't.
对不起 我不能答应
I have a husband.
我有丈夫
I have a two-year-old daughter.
还有个两岁的女儿
Her name is Julia.
她叫茱丽叶
You'd be saving her mother.
你得救救她的母亲
I think you're lying.
我觉得你在撒谎
You haven't had one visitor,
没人来探视过你
not one phone call since you've been here.
你住院后连个问候电♥话♥都没接到
Does she have a child?
她有孩子吗
No,
没有
but her life is still worth...
但她的生命还值得...
More than my husband's?
比我丈夫的值得?
I lied to save my life. Wouldn't you?
我撒谎是为了救自己的命 若是你你不会这样?
Not at another human being's expense.
但不会以别人的死作为代价
No, you just rob me of my only chance
不 你正在抢走我唯一的生存机会
so your husband can struggle to breathe
这样你的丈夫就可以挣扎着
for a few more days.
多活几天了
Just shut up!
闭嘴
I don't want to hear... - Ladies... - ...from you anymore.
我不想再听见你说话 你们
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Charge
充电
He's coding.
他情况危急
Clear.
让开
Clear.
让开
Clear.
让开
Frank! Clear.
弗兰克
Clear.
让开
Clear.
让开
Did you get the consent? No.
得到许可了吗
Tell Foreman to get it.
没 让福曼去搞定
Old people are scared of black people.
老人都害怕黑人
It won't matter. Patient's dead.
没必要了 病人死了
Save the brain.
保存大脑
I don't need consent for an autopsy.
尸检不需要许可吧
Well, at best, we're gonna bat one for six on this one.
还好这场是六赔一
Thin slices through the parietal
顶叶与颞叶的切片
and temporal
没发现异常
lobes were clean.
枕叶与额叶部分
Occipital and frontotemporal regions were also...
也...
Brain's clean. Moving on.
大脑没有异常 继续
To where?
继续什么
We've gone from making no sense to making less sense,
从没有任何意义到有点儿意义
and then taking a step backwards.
接着开始倒♥退♥
Each of these people were
这些人都是因某种东西而死
killed by one thing that attacked one organ.
它入侵某个器官
But never the same organ.
但却不是同一个器官
Could the donor have had two things wrong?
一个器官捐赠人会有两个致病脏器?
Or six things wrong?
抑或六个?
Metabolic diseases specialize,
新陈代谢疾病有固定的病灶
everything else specializes,
什么病都有固定病灶
but cancer plays the field.
但癌症是可以转移的
You're back to cancer?
你又回到了癌症上
Metastasis is just a fancy word for "screws around."
"转移"只是"乱搞"的一种好听的说法
Any type of cancer?
哪种癌症
I don't know.
我不知道
There would be evidence of cancer.
如果是癌症肯定有证据的
There is. We just haven't found it, yet.
有的 我们只是还没找到
You need it to be cancer so
你希望它是癌症 这样你就有借口
you have an excuse to talk to Wilson.
和威尔森来说话了
Give me something else that
那还有什么其它的可能性
explains this constellation of patients,
来解释这群病人的症状
then you can call me an ass.
不然别说我蠢蛋
I didn't call you an ass.
我没说你蠢蛋
Perforated intestine.
肠穿孔
If this thing started as normal bacteria
如果这病是由普通细菌开始
living in the intestines,
先寄生在大肠内
but got into a blood vessel
却进入了血管
through a vascular anomaly in the bowel wall,
由于肠壁上的血管异常的原因
then they would affect every organ through the bloodstream.
就可以随血液流入全身各个器官
Screws up everything. For everyone.
到处乱搞 搞每个人
Okay,
好吧
it's a long shot. It is possible I'm an ass.
大胆的推测 可能我是个蠢蛋
Ironically, we need to do a colonoscopy to confirm.
讽刺的是 我们得做结肠镜检查来确认
We checked Apple inside
她住入院时我们已经
and out when she came in. She's clean.
把她检查得底朝天 没有异常
Anomaly would have to be intermittent
异常情况是间歇性的
or they all would have died within a day.
否则他们就会在一天内全死了
If she starts getting abdominal pains,
她已经开始有腹痛了
shove a tube up her rear before it can get away.
在症状消失前 给她后面插个管子
And test anyone else with stomach pain.
并且查查其它所有胃痛症状的病人
Everyone else is dead.
其他都死了
Not everyone.
不是所有人
The one thing this donor gave to each of these people
他们从器官捐赠人得到的共同东西
was his DNA.
是他的DNA
Anyone else have his DNA?
有人有他的DNA吗
You want to do a colonoscopy on
你想为一个只有四岁
a healthy four-year-old?
的健康孩子做结肠镜检查?
She has a tummy ache.
她肚子疼
If Kutner's right, it's not a tummy ache.
如果卡特那是对的 不应该是肚子疼
It's a fatal brain or heart or lung or liver or pancreas ache.
应该是致命的大脑 心脏 肺 肝脏或者胰脏疼痛
I'm not gonna scare the hell out of the poor kid's mom
我不会去吓唬那个可怜孩子的妈妈的
because of a long-shot corollary to a long-shot theory.
就因为一个大胆的理论或推论
Fine.
好吧 那么
Tell her the truth.
告诉她真♥相♥
Then ask if Daddy knows who the real daddy is.
然后问问孩子他爹是否知道谁才是亲爹
Does she have to be awake?
她必须醒着么
We need her to tell us when it hurts.
我们需要她告诉我们哪里疼
She'll get over it.
她会挺过来的
Your husband might not have.
你的丈夫可能不会
What if a kid wants ice cream?
如果来个孩子要吃冰激凌怎么办
Sign outside says "closed."
外面的牌子写着"停业"
Dr. O'Shea's not right for you.
奥谢医生不适合你
What did you find out?
你发现什么了
Why are you investigating him?
为什么要调查他
Because I need to know if he lends money interest-free.
因为我想知道他是不是提供无息贷款
What did you find out?
你发现什么了
GIRL: I want some ice cream.
我要买♥♥冰淇淋
Not until you learn to read!
等你学会认字再说吧
You're supposed to trust friends.
你应该相信朋友
I don't know the guy.
我和他不熟
I've got no logical reason...
也找不到什么合理的理由...
To be his friend?
去成为他的朋友
Have you never seen an Afterschool Special? That is part of the pleasure of friendship.
你看过一个课外特刊吗
Trusting without absolute evidence,
讲到没有理由地去相信别人
and then being
也会很快乐
rewarded for that trust.
还会得到回报
You're taking pictures of a guy
你在偷♥拍♥一个和自己亲妹妹
who's having an affair with his own sister
发生婚外情的家伙的照片
and you're lecturing me about the rewards of trust?
现在却来教导我信任会有回报
There are two types of people that hire me.
雇我的人有两种
No, actually, there are three types
不 实际上 雇我的人
of people that hire me,
有三种
but the third type's irrelevant to the point I want to make.
但是第三种人和我要说的不相关
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表