You have a patient waiting. see?
有个病人在等你 看到了
I'm waiting for a follow-up.
我在等着做随访呢
if you're talking about mr. casdin,
如果你说的是卡斯丁先生的话
He has a "deceased" sticker on his file,
他已不幸离世
As do all the other follow-ups you have scheduled for today.
你今天安排的随访病人都是这样的
I had colds all winter.
我整个冬天都在感冒
well, I've been in this room awhile,
你看 我是在这个屋子里待了有一阵子了
But it's spring now, right?
但业已春暖花开了 不是吗
I feel run-down
我觉得不对劲
Like maybe something big is coming on.
好像要有什么大病要降临了
run-down. come on, give me something.
不对劲 好吧 啥症状
Sore throat? no.
嗓子疼吗 不
runny nose? no.
流鼻涕吗 不
I know it sounds weird, I'm a nurse,
我知道这听起来怪怪的 我是个护士
But could you run maybe a cbc or thyroid up--
但能给我做一个全血细胞计数或甲状腺检查吗
Dr. cuddy, I need a consult.
卡迪医生 给个意见呗
Until she stops seizing, I may as well
除非她停止抽搐 我才能
Go back to my office and get my diagnosis on.
回办公室 继续诊断
She's urinating on herself.
她小便失禁了
she's having a seizure. if she hadn't peed--
她在癫痫 如果没有尿失禁的话...
it's green.
是绿色的
interesting.
有意思
35-year-old woman.
35岁 女性
Head of nursing at an old-age home.
敬老院护士长
Neurological symptoms and "p"?
神经症状和P
Oh, green pee. I get it.
绿色的小便 我明白了
Nice.
有趣
"neuro" is also written in green.
"神经"也是用绿色写的
Does that mean she has green neurological symptoms as well?
难道是说她也有着绿色的神经系统吗
from now on, I'm gonna use two colors.
从现在开始 我使用两种颜色的笔
Green indicates irony.
绿色代表反讽
Pseudomonas infection.
假单胞菌感染
she'd have a fever. toxins?
她有发烧症状吗 中毒呢
why are we taking this case?
为社么我们要接这个病例
welcome, your lordship.
万岁 陛下
We were just preparing your morning briefing.
我们正在准备您的早朝呢
sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
And, yes, green pee does meet
的确 绿色的小便有点儿意思
The only diagnostic requirement you care about--It's interesting.
可就因为你对这个感兴趣
But is it worth us taking this case?
我们就有必要接这例病人吗
"us" aren't taking anything.
"我们"并无权接病例
I'm taking. you're accepting.
我接下 你们照做
okay, I accept.
好吧 我接受
She has adult-onset epilepsy,
她有成人型癫痫
And she really likes those st. patrick's day beers.
而且她还爱极了圣帕特里克节的啤酒
go check out the house and the office
去查查她的家和办公室
For toxins and infections.
看看有没毒素和疫病
her neuro exam was normal.
她的神经检查显示正常
No subsequent seizures.
没有继发癫痫
It's not life-threatening. it's not important.
这都不致命 没什么要紧
luckily neither are you.
幸运的是 你也一样
you okay?
你还好吧
I'm fine.
还好吧
You and house this morning,
你和豪斯今天早上
The way you were arguing.
你们的争论...
Airing disagreements doesn't qualify as arguing.
嘴上不快罢了 又不是真吵
come on, man.
别这样 哥们儿
I'm just trying to help. we're friends.
我想帮你 我们是兄弟
there are 400 japanese teenagers
昨晚我们与四百名日本孩子们
You were playing halo with last night
一起玩最后之战
You're better friends with.
你真应该和我并肩作战
Your avatar should ask their avatars
你的角色可以命令他们的角色
How they're doing.
去做任何事
I consider you a good friend
我把你当兄弟
Even if we don't hang that much outside work.
虽然你我在工作之外并不多相处
I wasn't arguing with him.
我没和他吵
you kinda were.
但实际上是
fine, I was.
好吧 就算是
And you know what, I was right.
而且你相信吗 我是对的
You got conned.
你搞错了
Methylthioninium chloride.
是亚甲蓝
Notable side effect, green urine.
副作用 小便绿色
She's a nurse. she knows the dosage.
她是个护士 应该知道剂量
Knows how to fake a seizure.
知道怎么装癫痫
She pees pea soup and gets the warm attention of doctors
她尿绿色小便以期得到医生的关注
All week long.
一整周
She's a munchausen, and you're her mark.
她有求医癖 而你是她的目标
so you're insight is based on discovering
这么说 你的观察结果来自于
An anti-alzheimer's drug at an old-age home.
一瓶在敬老院发现的抗老年痴呆症的药
no good reason it'd be sitting in her desk.
没有再好的解释了 就在她桌上放着
you ever tried to pee on yourself in public?
你试过在众人面前撒尿吗
It's not easy.
很难做到
sorry, I rushed the jewish frat.
对不起 俺可是犹太人
We peed in private.
不像你们会公开撒尿
for good reason.
好理由
I can spot a fake seizure.
我能看出假癫痫
Which means this was real.
所以这例是真的
Which means her problem is phenol.
意味着她的问题是苯酚
carbolic acid?
石碳酸吗
Yeah, maybe she accidentally inhaled some
没错 她可能会在大约十九世纪九十年代的
At a gout treatment facility circa 1♥8♥9♥0.
痛风治疗设备中意外吸入一些苯酚
it's still in some antiseptic throat sprays.
但现在在咽喉杀菌喷雾中也会有
She's been chugging it all winter for her colds.
因为感冒 她整个冬天都在喷那玩意
Phenol explains the seizure and the urine.
苯酚可以解释癫痫和尿液
she'd have to drink five bottles a day.
她一天用五瓶才差不多会那样
Which is why I'm sure you won't have trouble
所以我才敢肯定你们应该
Discovering evidence of it when you search her house.
会在她房♥间里找到更确凿的证据
Bye.
回见
And you can start her on charcoal hemoperfusion
你去给她做碳柱血液灌流
For the phenol poisoning.
来清理血液中的苯酚毒素
Seriously?
真要去吗
oh, you were lying about the throat spray.
你刚才说的咽喉喷雾器是假的吗
That does make more sense.
那样就不好了
So why are you wasting taub's time?
那为什么要浪费陶博的时间
because I don't want him to know that I'm
因为我不想他浪费我的时间
Wasting my time disproving his fake seizure theory.
来让我相信他的假癫痫理论
Zip.
保密
chris?
克里斯
Chris taub, right?
克里斯·陶博 对吧
Neil zane.
尼尔·泽恩
I was two years under you at collegiate high, remember?
我是你学弟 大学后两届的 记得吗
sure.
当然
so you're some big doctor here now?
那你现在是这医院里的大人物了吧
I'm a doctor. you?
我只是个医生 你呢
well, I was speaking at an econ course
我大学毕业后
Over at the university.
留校教了经济学
I tripped and banged my leg.
我摔伤了腿
I have some time.
我有空
Come with me.
跟我来吧
hi. tests back?
你好 检查结果出来了吗
Head ct was negative.
头部CT显示没问题
what about a thyroid uptake
那么甲状腺检查呢
Or abdominal ultrasound?
或者腹部超声波呢
sure.
当然
How 'bout I flash some lights in front of your face first?
我先用光在你眼前闪一闪怎么样
you want me to have another seizure?
你想让我再癫痫一次吗
we're gonna have to give up the room
如果不确诊的话
Unless we can confirm a problem.
这件房♥要给别人了
okay.
好吧
damn it.
操
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表