You're being an idiot.
你是个白♥痴♥
You're gonna blow up your career, then six months from now,
你会毁了自己的事业的
when you've moved on from Amber to burnt sienna,
六个月后你就会从悲伤里
you're gonna be stuck
醒转过来
on a mobile oncology truck in Pewaukee,
那时却只能当个游走江湖的
Wisconsin.
赤脚肿瘤医生了
I'd need a flow chart to explain all the ways in which
我真想知道
that was ridiculously insensitive.
究竟是什么让你变得如此的麻木
You can't hide from misery.
你无法逃避痛苦
This isn't your business.
那不关你的事
My skull was cracked open trying to save her.
我已经费劲脑汁去救她了
Then we all need a little tea and sympathy.
人要有点同情心
I'm through discussing it.
我不想再讨论这个了
We have a patient.
有个病人
Who's obviously not going
带着流血的直肠
anywhere with a bloody rectum.
她哪儿也去不了
Great to have you back. Actually, I'm...
很高兴你回来了
Actually,
实际上我...
he's about to thrust a tanto into the belly of his career.
实际上 他正在剖腹自杀自己的事业
I'm leaving the hospital.
我要离开医院了
I'm sorry. This is obviously a terrible time, but...
抱歉 时候不对...
Why are you leaving?
为什么要走
I just need a change of scenery.
只是想看看新的风景
Buy a plant.
那就买♥♥株植物看
Rectal bleeding, two positive pregnancy tests.
直肠出血 两次妊娠检测呈阳性
...
你们可以让豪斯别像个孩子似的
I respect things
学不会尊重我的决定
that deserve respect.
值得尊重的我就会尊重
This decision, on the other hand, is a dog wearing a cape.
这个决定
Hallucinations,
简直就是荒唐绝顶
heart rate won't respond...
幻觉 心跳缓慢
The patient tested positive for pregnancy
妊娠检测呈阳性
because the patient is pregnant.
是因为病人确实怀孕了
Hey, who are you?
你是谁
...
他太有才了 已无需介绍
...
假阳性
You're too busy to be running a day care center in your abdomen.
你忙得连自己的肚子
False positive.
都没时间照看一眼 假阳性
Not to mention, you should wait till at least 30 to punish
而且你应该至少等到30岁
that pleasure portal with a seven-pound tissue expander.
再让7磅的大东西去惩罚你的桃花源
I'm 37.
我37岁了
And I thought I wasn't pregnant.
而且我以为我没有怀孕
Thirty-seven?
你都37岁了
Impressive.
难以置信
Too bad you're not passing on those genes.
很抱歉你没法留下你的基因了(孩子保不住)
Does that look false to you?
看看这是假性的吗
You were looking in the wrong room.
你看错地方了
It's more common when the egg lands in the oven,
通常情况 受精卵应该在子♥宫♥着床
sometimes it winds up in the fallopian tubes,
但有时也会在输卵管里面着床
in rare cases, it plummets through the plumbing entirely.
而在极少数情况下 它会穿过输卵管在肠壁着床
It's using her intestine as a blood supply.
由直肠供血
Caused the rectal bleed,
所以导致直肠出血
and now Junior Miss Steinem's junior
现在斯坦奈姆的小宝宝
must be pressing on her vagus nerve,
一定在压♥迫♥她的迷走神经
slowing her heart to a crawl.
延缓她的心跳
Yank the fetus.
把孩子拿掉
If she survives the surgery,
只要手术成功
she'll be fine.
她就没事了
What if she wants to keep the baby?
要是她想要留这个孩子呢
I mean, fetuses have been transplanted before,
有过胎儿移植的先例
whole uteruses, too.
子♥宫♥都能一起
Just terminating the fetus
终止妊娠
when it's glued to her intestines
不然胎儿粘到直肠上
is high-risk surgery,
手术风险就非常高了
saving it is a fantasy.
别妄想了
That was at least three seconds.
至少说了三秒
She's a 37-year old woman who deserves...
她是个37岁的女人
People get what they get,
应该... 种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
it has nothing to do with what they deserve.
这跟应不应该无关
And this has nothing to do with her genitalia
跟她的生殖器无关
and everything to do with your genetics.
只和你的基因有关
You told me to get tested.
你让我去做身体♥检♥查的
I didn't know it was gonna color
我怎么会知道那检查
your every medical opinion, every personal opinion.
会给你的私人和专业意见刷上色彩
You didn't think a death sentence would...
你不认为死刑会...
People die.
人都有一死
You, Amber, everyone.
你 安波儿 每个人
Don't act like you just figured that out.
别以为自己看透了
I gave you a diagnosis,
我只是做诊断
you don't like it,
你可以不喜欢
there are exits on every floor.
没人拦着不让你走
I'm sorry to be so definitive about this.
很抱歉只能这么解决
I know you're still absorbing the news,
我知道你还在消化这个结果
but we have no choice but to...
但我们没有选择
Remove the fetus, absolutely.
拿掉胎儿 一点别留
I have no boyfriend, no husband,
我没有男友 没有丈夫
I'm on the road with Patty all the time.
一直跟着派迪来回奔波
Where do I sign? Oh!
在哪儿签字
Feel any tenderness back here?
后面有感觉吗
No, not at all.
一点都没有
So you're treating professional sports injuries now?
现在负责处理职业运动损伤了啊
No, I'm not...
不 我不...
Familiar with the concept of sarcasm.
知道什么叫讽刺么
Don't sweat it, it's new.
你可别出太多的汗 床单还是新的呢
Have you spoken to Wilson?
跟威尔森谈过了吗
We'll get you an EKG. I'll be right back.
待会做个心电图 我马上回来
You want me to sleep with him to get him to stay?
你想让我跟他上♥床♥来挽留他吗?
I put the bisexual chick on that,
我恨不得送他个双性妞
but if you'd like to sit in,
如果你愿意去见他 可以说是...
so to speak.
我跟他聊过了
I spoke to him.
什么都没说
So you could feel
只是倾听
good about doing nothing.
你觉得什么都不做也行
Tell him... I am not your errand girl,
你应该告诉他... 我不是给你跑腿的
the best thing about leaving you.
这是离开你的最大好处
The two of you used to be together?
你们以前在一起吗
She dumped me when I lost the last 85 pounds.
我减了85磅之后 她甩了我
Said there was less of me to love.
说我不够她爱的了
Grief means different things to different people,
悲伤对于不同的人意味不同
case in point, means very little to you.
比如 对你就什么都不是
Grief is Newark.
悲伤就像纽约
Okay, it's there, you can't avoid it,
它就这么存在 逃避不了
but the idea is to hold your nose,
只能捂着鼻子
hope the traffic's not too bad
期待交通状况不太要烂
and get on to Manhattan as quickly as possible,
然后尽快搬到曼哈顿
not to buy property.
而不是在那儿买♥♥♥房♥♥产
You think that's facing up to things?
你认为那样才是面对问题
I'm not the one who's quitting.
我从不放弃
'Cause you haven't lost anything.
因为你什么都没失去过
But you have. He'll listen to you.
但是你有 想想你自己
What did you do when your husband died?
你丈夫死了之后 你怎么做的
I got a new job, and I moved.
找了新工作 搬了家
See how crappy that worked out.
那么做有用吗
CHASE: Separating the placenta
把胎儿从肠壁上
from the wall
分离开来
of the large intestine.
海绵
Sponge. Suction, we got some bleeding.
出血了 快吸出来
TAUB: BP's dropping, 90 systolic.
血压降低 低压90
CHASE: And bleeding like hell, clamp.
出血太快 夹住血管
TAUB: BP's still dropping.
血压还在降低
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表