Drugs that block calcium tend
药物阻止钙吸收
to shield against kidney damage.
也保护肾脏免受伤害
He's been on protein pump inhibitors for years,
他是的蛋白质泵的长♥期♥使用者
for his stomach pain.
用于抑制胃痛
Those drugs have been protecting his kidneys for years.
多年来 这些药都保护着他的肾脏
He has something that has a long incubation period,
他患了某种具有长潜伏期的病
something that should've wrecked his kidneys,
那病本该坏了他的肾
something that explains breathing problems,
并且能解释他的呼吸问题
heart problems, jumpy nerves
心脏疾病 神经质行为
and weak blood.
和低血压
Leishmaniasis.
利什曼病(尤指黑热病)
Would make perfect sense if our patient
如果病人是阿♥拉♥伯贝恩人
was an Arabian Bedouin.
才说得通
Melioidosis.
类鼻疽
Bacteria gets into the lungs, spreads to the heart.
细菌侵入肺脏 扩散到心脏
It explains everything.
这样说得通
Except that if you'd read the history,
如果你看过病人的外出历史
you'd know that our patient has never been
你就会知道病人没去过
to a tropical climate.
热带气候地方
Is he absolutely sure of that?
他确定吗
Mexico, Costa Rica...
墨西哥 哥斯达黎加
You've never been...
你没有去过...
I've never been anywhere south of Florida.
我从没去过比佛罗里达州更南的地方
You idiot.
你个大傻帽
Florida counts?
佛罗里达也算吗
Not to the Supreme Court,
高等法♥院♥怎么想就难说
but it's warm enough for germs.
但那里气候暖和 细菌滋生
You keep blaming doctors.
你一直把罪归咎于医者
You can't even give a halfway-decent history.
你连个准确的外出历史也给不出
Negotiation's over.
谈判结束
It will be as soon as you get us three grams of ceftazidime.
送3克头孢他啶过来谈判就结束
He comes out, he gets all the medicine he wants.
他不出来就别想拿药
You can have Dr. House.
我放了豪斯医生
Why are you getting rid of me?
你为什么把我轰出去
I need to trade you for the answer.
我要拿你来交换答案
You're gonna give her the meds. No.
你又要用她试药
Come on. Give them to me instead.
拜托 给我来试药好了
She's taken everything I've taken.
她和我都注射了一样的药
The combination of meds could knock me out.
多种药物混用能要我的命
Her kidneys are failing.
她的肾脏正在衰竭
You give her those drugs,
你再让她用药
she'll be dead by the time they get the cuffs on you.
警♥察♥拘捕你前她就升♥天♥了
I need my answer.
我要答案
Your obsession is gonna kill her!
你的偏执会要了她的命
Your obsession gave me back the gun.
是你偏执地把枪还给我的
It is pointless to give her those drugs,
如果你真的病入膏肓
even if they are screwing with you.
再让她用药也于事无补
This is your last diagnosis!
这是你的最后诊断
Only if you're right.
前提是你诊断的无误
House, get out of here.
豪斯 走吧
Shut up, I'm not leaving.
闭嘴 我才不走
Who's the martyr now?
现在到谁做烈士?
Either the drugs kill me
我要么死于药物
or he kills me.
要么就是他毙了我
Doesn't seem to make a lot of difference.
怎么着都没区别
You really don't feel bad about killing me?
为己杀人 你就没有负罪感么
Not if you don't feel bad about killing yourself.
如果你连自杀都没负罪感的话 我也没有
I don't want to die.
我不想死
Yeah, you do. You just don't have the nerve to actually do it.
你只是没胆量实行而已
You just want it out of your control.
你希望等待情况自动恶化
Well, it is.
现在就是机会
Because I've got a gun.
因为我有枪
Don't do this.
别这么做
Either I do this with you alive or...
别逼我亲自动手 不然...
Please.
求求你
Sometimes you just have to trust people.
有时你得信任他人
Please.
求求你
I don't want to die.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我不想死
Why are you still alive?
你怎么还活着
He didn't make me take it.
他没让我注射
A week of temporary dialysis, your kidneys will be okay.
一周的临时性透析之后你的肾脏就会恢复
I'm sorry I backed out of the differential.
抱歉 在纷乱的时候 我退缩了
About that Huntington's drug trial.
关于亨廷顿氏舞蹈病药物测试...
Test confirmed melioidosis.
检查确认是类鼻疽
Easy to miss on the stain.
细节总是容易被忽视
Scans and X-rays vary widely.
扫描和X光差别很大
Is that all you care about?
你在意的就是这些吗
A moron storms the clinic,
一个神经病搞到医院满城风雨
bullies his way into life without parole,
肆意伤人 肆无忌惮
you enabling him at every step.
你却助纣为虐
If he hadn't done what he did,
如果他不这么做
he'd be dead.
他就早死了
Good thing you enabled my every medical move.
不过好在你一直都支持他的行动
You think I handled this differently because you were in here?
你觉得我之所以特别处理是因为你的原因?
I don't know.
我不知道
Let's try it again without me.
那就除去我再试试吧
This is why you and I can't be a thing.
这就是为什么我与你之间没有...可能
If you're suggesting that you screwed up
如果你的意思是 在我们这段不存在的
because of a non-relationship with me,
感情里面是你甩了我
I don't know how I can help you.
那我就不知道该怎么帮你
Because the only change you can make from
想改变不存在的感情
a non-relationship is...
的方法就是...
You want a relationship?
你想发展感情吗
God, no.
天 不是
I was just trying to follow your logic.
只是按你得逻辑分♥析♥而已
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表