Why would you think that?
你为什么那么想
I just figured you'd want
我只是觉得你会
something a little
想来一些
more exciting...
刺♥激♥的东西
She's not...
她不是
You're gonna find out anyway
反正你迟早都会知道的
because you're gonna meet her.
因为你会见到她
(SIGHING) She's a prostitute.
她...是个妓♥女♥
Used to be.
曾经是
She made some mistakes.
她犯了些错误
Single mom, had some drug issues,
单身妈妈 染上了毒瘾
but she's so smart.
但是...她很聪明
She wants to go to law school,
她想上法律学校
and I told her I'd help her with tuition.
然后我跟她说我会在学费方面资助她
How long have you known her?
你认识她多长时间了
(SCOFFS) I knew you'd be like this.
我就知道你会这样
I asked a question.
我只是问个问题而已
House,
豪斯
you are a drug addict,
你是个瘾君子
you go to prostitutes,
你会去嫖♥妓♥
you can't be judgmental.
你没资格评论我
And yet...
但是...
Please, don't do this to me.
求你了 别这么对我
I was hurting, and I wanted to feel good.
我还很伤心 我想感觉好一点
I didn't expect
我没有想到
it to go this way.
事情会发展成这样
I...
我
Amber
安波儿
said that she wanted me to move on,
说她想让我好好活下去
that she wanted me
还有她想让我
to be happy,
开开心心的
and
而且
Debbie makes me happy.
黛比让我很开心
If you're happy, I'm...
如果你觉得开心 我就...
I heard.
我听说了
Yeah.
是啊
I'm looking for my ticket back.
我在订我的回程票
I'm sorry if I upset you.
我并不想干涉你的私事
I didn't want to invade your privacy...
如果让你不高兴的话 我先道歉
It wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
Can you get me caught up?
能告诉我最新情况吗
You think you're going to find something we didn't?
你觉得你会发现一些我们发现不了的东西吗
It's good for the patient,
这对病人好
good for me.
对我也好
Films are clean,
x光片显示没有异物
we ruled out hypertension,
我们排除了高血压的可能
the guys have her on a treadmill
他们带她去跑步机上
running a methacholine challenge.
进行乙酰甲胆碱测试
And I still think you've been acting like an idiot.
而且我还是觉得你像个傻瓜一样
I know.
我知道
Did you talk about whether this lung field
你们有讨论过这个肺部区域
looks a little dark?
看起来有点暗吗
It's probably just overexposed.
可能只是胶片过度曝光而已
Or her diaphragm's a little flat.
要么就是她的横隔膜有一点点平
Could be a sign of hyperinflation.
可能是高度充气扩肺的病症
Suggests a pulmonary obstruction.
说明有肺栓塞
Lung cysts,
是肺部囊肿
they wouldn't show up on an X-ray.
在X光片上显示不出来
The treadmill test isn't gonna close her airway,
跑步机测试不会关闭她的气道
it'll make her lungs explode.
会让她的肺炸开来
Her throat's fine.
她的喉咙没事
We made her airway collapse,
我们让她的气道萎缩了
but it's not collapsed.
这不是萎缩
You ruptured a cyst,
你们弄破了囊肿
her lung collapsed.
她的肺萎缩了
Breath sounds on both sides.
在两边都听到呼吸
Move.
走开
Trachea's deviating to the left.
气管向左边偏移
Nice.
干得好
KUTNER: Chest CT confirmed multiple lung cysts,
胸部CT证实了是多重肺部囊肿
one of which burst during the treadmill test.
其中一个囊肿在跑步机测试的时候破裂了
Luckily, Thirteen figured out the problem
好在13号♥想到了
and was there to re-inflate her lung.
并让她的肺部重新膨胀
Lung cysts plus all her other symptoms,
肺部囊肿加上她所有其他的病症
could be amyloidosis,
有可能是淀粉样变性
which we can manage,
我们可以治好的
or pulmonary fibrosis, which...
又或者是肺纤维化...
Thank you.
谢你了
My employees
剩下的就交给我的手下吧
can take care of it from here.
我们需要对囊肿进行活检
...
是因为我把事情搞砸了
I just proved I can pull my weight.
我刚刚就证实了我可以胜任
All you proved is you know how to make an entrance.
你刚刚只是证实你知道怎样扎个洞
House, she deserves another shot.
豪斯 你应该给她一个机会
She found the cysts, saved the patient...
她找出了囊肿 救了那病人
Who wouldn't have needed saving
如果13号♥参与了会诊
if Thirteen had shown up to the differential in the first place.
那个病人现在根本不会需要被抢救
Give her job back, House.
把工作给回她 豪斯
Or what?
不然咧
You're gonna quit?
你要辞职
Go do the biopsy.
去做活检
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
How much clearer do I need to make this?
我说的还不够明白吗
What does it even mean, dating a hooker?
"跟妓♥女♥约会"算是什么意思
He's an idiot with a messiah complex,
他是个有着救世主情结的白♥痴♥
savior to all who need saving.
拯救所有需要被拯救的人
That's why his first wife had a wooden leg,
这就是为什么她的第一个太太有根木制假肢
his second wife was Canadian.
第二个太太是加拿大人
He's the one who needs to be saved.
他才是那个需要被拯救的人
From you or the ho?
被你救还是那个妓♥女♥救
The ho's just using him for his money.
那个妓♥女♥只是贪他的钱
Wait, it was a bad example.
等等 这例子不好
Normally, in these situations,
通常在这种情况下
I'd follow the girl,
我会跟踪那个女孩
find out something embarrassing about her to show him.
找到她的一些丑事然后向他报告
But since that's our starting position...
但是鉴于我们的出发点...
We proceed directly to the leg breaking.
直接打断她的腿好了
I'm not breaking her legs,
我不会打断她的脚
she probably has a pimp,
她很可能有皮条客罩住
or at least an older brother,
要么 至少有个哥哥
or younger brother,
或者弟弟
or overprotective sister...
再要么就是一个溺爱她的姐姐
Find her. Find her family.
查查她 查查她的家庭
Find client number 9.
找到她的其他客户
Just get me something I can use to
把一些我能用的东西找来
force her to back off.
逼她退出
Sorry to interrupt your meeting, Mannix.
抱歉打扰你们的会议 曼尼克斯
Here's the result from the lung biopsy.
这是她肺部活检的结果
Why not men?
为什么不选男人
You're bisexual.
你是双性恋者
If you were just being self-destructive,
如果你是自暴自弃的
you'd be having random sex with men.
最好跟那些男人搞
Better chance of getting assaulted,
这样更容易收到打击
catching a disease.
可以惹上各种疾病
If this were just about getting laid,
如果你只是想有艳遇
it'd be a lot easier to pick up men
搞个男人会更加容易
or ugly girls.
或丑女
This woman's hot,
这妞很正点
which means you like the challenge,
说明你喜欢挑战
the conquest.
喜欢征服
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表