This is why we left House's team.
当初我们就是因为不想再有这样
To avoid this constant flood of pure craziness.
疯狂的举动才离开豪斯团队的
That's why I left House. You got fired.
这只是我离开豪斯的原因 你是被炒的
I'm sorry. I know I let you down.
对不起 我知道我让你失望了
...
几乎都是对我来说很重要的人
My boss, my old boss, my boyfriend.
我的上司 老领导 我的男朋友
I did that for you.
我是为了你好才那么做的
I'm not gonna let you down again.
我再也不会让你失望了
WILSON: It's like the red badge of idiocy.
真像个红色笨蛋勋章
If the Confederacy had mosquitoes,
如果南部联邦有蚊子的话
we'd all have Southern accents, and I'd be paying Foreman less.
那咱就都有南方口音了 我就能少给福曼开工资
She kicked you off the case.
她不让你再做那个病例了
This is what happens when you don't address it.
这就是你不搞清问题的后果
She acts weird, things get different.
她行为怪异 事情变得反常
You understand that different implies difference?
差异必将导致分歧
She's tossed me a million times before.
她收拾过我无数次了
No, she always chastises you,
不对 她责难你后
and you'd always come running to me to complain,
你都会过来我这里抱怨
so you're acting different, too.
这么说来 是你反常了
(SIGHS) You're scared.
你也害怕
You are scared to get involved.
你害怕开始这段感情
How is that scared?
怎么会叫"害怕"
It's rational.
这是合理的反应
Emotionally mature people
在感情上成熟的人们
who work together should not date.
就不应该与同事约会
Guaranteed break-up, guaranteed ugliness.
分手是必然 尴尬是结局
Any relationship that doesn't end in a break-up,
任何一段感情不是结束于分手
ends in death.
就是结束于死亡
Everything falls apart in the end.
一切都会烟消云散
That's your worldview.
这是你的世界观
The corollary, which you keep forgetting,
那些推论就是让你忘记自己
is that you have to grab any chance for happiness.
是有机会去拥有幸福的
Why does this matter so much to you?
这关你什么事
Cuddy and I are fine.
我和卡迪都没事
The only person getting worked up here is you.
唯一一个揪着这个不放的人是你
I don't want you to be fine,
我不想你只是没所谓一样
I want you to be happy.
我想你开开心心的
I think if you dated her...
我觉得如果你和她约会... 你
Are you familiar with the adverb "vicariously"?
知道有个词叫"感同身受"
If I wanted to ask her out... You did ask her out.
如果我想约她出来 你约过她的
Last year. Whatever happened there?
就是去年 后来怎样了
I don't know, I wasn't interested.
我不知道 我不感兴趣
Wrong. You were interested,
不对 你感兴趣的
but Amber grabbed your genitals first.
可是安波儿先把你的"小♥弟♥弟♥"拽过去了
but you think it's too soon for another relationship,
让你很郁闷
so you're gonna make me miserable.
所以你也想让我痛苦
Please. Get a girlfriend or a life or something.
拜托你了 找个女朋友 开始一段新生活什么的
For me.
就当是为了我吧
HOUSE: Better or worse?
情况好了还是坏了
CAMERON: Worse. Drugs aren't working.
更糟了 药根本不起作用
I think we should do the surgery in his house,
我觉得我们应该照原定计划
like we planned.
在他家进行手术
Well, then one of us wasn't paying attention
你当时没有听清我说的吗
because I thought that surgery thing was just a trick.
那个手术只是个骗局
We prepared the room. We hung the drapes.
我们准备好手术室 挂起窗帘
It's probably 10 times as sterile
就可以比战场上的移♥动♥手术室
as any mobile operating theater you'd find in a battlefield.
还要干净十倍
We still need Trapper John.
我们还需要一个俏医生
Chase doesn't want anywhere near this surgery.
奇斯不想做这个手术
Maybe you could talk to him.
或许你可以找他谈谈
I can't understand a word he says. Taub,
我听不太懂他的话的 陶博
you doing anything later?
等下有事吗
Blood in the field.
这里出血了
Not where I'm looking.
不是我要的那个地方
How am I supposed to know where you're looking?
我怎么知道你说的是哪个地方
Here's a hint. It's the bloody part.
给个提示 出血那里
The whole thing's bloody.
这里全都是血
It's a guy with a hole in his body.
这个家伙身上可是开了个洞
It's like you've never done this before.
别弄得好像你第一次做手术一样
Use the suction. I will.
用吸滤瓶 我会的
And, in fact, I've never done this before
事实上我之前确实从来没做过这事
because I went to med school,
因为我读的是医学院
not nurse school.
不是护士学校
Hey, wanna see if your client's actually made of money?
嘿 想看看你的客户是不是用钱做的吗
TAUB: Cutting out the last piece of bowel.
切除最后一块肠
Suture.
缝合
Mucosa's pink.
粘膜是粉红色的
Flattened villi.
绒毛下垂
Intestinal atrophy.
是肠萎缩
It's Whipple's Disease.
是肠源性脂肪代谢障碍综合症
Explains the seizure and the stomach pain.
解释了癫痫和胃痛
Little bleeder here.
这里还有一个小出血点
Cautery.
灼烧器
Hey, wait, the gas...
等等 那气体
That always happens during surgery.
这些事常常在手术室发生
It's the gas build-up in the blockage,
只是气体在遇到阻滞的时候就会形成
nothing to sue about.
没有什么值得起诉的
Treat him for the burns,
给他治疗烧伤
put him on antibiotics for the Whipple's.
给他吃治疗障碍综合症的抗生素
He'll be fine.
他就会好起来的了
Hey. That's nice of you. - Hi. - Hi.
你真好
He doing good?
他还好吗
Burns are healing fine. He's stable otherwise.
烧伤处理好了 情况基本稳定
Good.
很好
So, I could stay at your place tonight, if you like.
如果你喜欢的话我今晚可以睡在你家
I can't.
我走不开
Well, you're not gonna sleep here again?
这么说 你今晚又要睡在这儿咯
You might have noticed the lack of nurses.
你知道这里没几个护士
Because you're not on the case.
这个病例不是你的
You can't really use that as an excuse for...
所以你不要老用这来当借口...
NOZICK: Dr. Cameron.
卡梅隆医生
Wait here.
等我一下
Your stomach?
又胃痛了?
My legs are numb.
我的脚麻痹了
I can't feel them at all.
我完全不能感觉到他们
New symptom, peripheral neuropathy. Got worse on antibiotics.
新的症状 外周神经病变
It's not Whipple's.
吃了抗生素之后情况恶化 不是障碍综合症
KUTNER: Porphyria.
卟啉症(一种遗传性卟啉代谢的病态紊乱)
CAMERON: Liver's fine.
他的肝脏没有问题
Amyloidosis.
淀粉样变性病
We'd have seen it on the intestines.
我们在他的肠子里看不到症状
What did we see on the intestines?
我们在他的肠切片里看到了什么
Pink mucosa, flattened villi.
粉红色的粘膜 下垂的绒毛
If it's not Whipple's, it's gotta be celiac.
如果这不是障碍综合症 那么就是脂肪痢
Wheat allergy means he's not absorbing nutrients.
小麦过敏说明他不能吸收营养
Explains the seizures, the stomach and now the nerves.
这就解释了癫痫 胃痛 还有现在的神经疾病
THIRTEEN: We should run a blood test for celiac.
我们现在就对脂肪痢进行血检
Not fast enough, not accurate enough.
不够快 不够准
Force feed him wheat.
强迫他吃燕麦 然后到十二指肠里
Then do an endoscopy as it hits his duodenum.
做内窥镜检查
See if there's an allergic reaction.
看看有没有过敏反应
His guts just exploded.
他的肠子才刚刚被切开过
It might be a tad painful to make him eat.
让他吃东西会很痛的
That's House's point.
这就是豪斯的目的
There's nothing diagnostic about it.
做这事根本不能诊断出些什么
He's trying to put the patient in pain,
他试图让这个病人痛苦
force him to come in.
逼他进医院
It is a valid test.
这个测试是有根据的
So is the blood test, which is painless.
血液测试也是可行的 而且不带痛楚
that's coming from the telephone.
它可是在你脑海中久久回荡的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表