Deep-fried shrimp. And lobster. I never had lobster.
油炸虾,龙虾,从未吃过龙虾
What, do they boil them or grill them? Which one's better?
是煮还是烤? 怎么做好吃?
Just get them both.
都做好了
And I know I need a strawberry malt.
然后我知道我需要草莓麦芽,
And then there's those chocolate donuts, they come in a box.
然后有没有盒装的巧克力甜麦圈?
We'll do our best to accommodate.
我们会尽力供应的
Tomorrow you'll be moved to a holding cell.
明天会把你转到等待室
That's where you'll get your last meal.
你就在那吃你的最后一餐
You also have a constitutional right to a spiritual advisor of your choice.
你还会有宪法赋予的由你选择的 精神导师会见
No, I don't need none of that.
不,我不需要
One last thing to think about.
最后一件要想的事:
After I read the execution warrant,
在我读完死刑核准书后,
you'll be given an opportunity to make a statement.
你会有机会发表声明
You might wanna take some time and think about what you wanna say as your final words.
你也许需要时间 考虑一下你的最后遗言是什么
Yo, Clarence! You hear that? A spiritual advisor of my choice.
你,克拉伦! 你听见了吗? 由我选择的精神导师
Don't matter, you're going to hell anyway.
别麻烦了,反正你是要下地狱的
You think I'll get another stay?
你觉得我会再得到一次滞留吗?
You should. Supreme Court said it ain't right to kill retards.
你会的,最高法♥院♥认为处决 智障人士不对
Cut the chatter! Exercise time.
别聊了,锻炼时间到
Be back in an hour. Enjoy.
一小时后回来,好好享受吧
Huh? What?
干嘛
Why did you hit me so many times, Clarence?
你干嘛打我那么多次, 克拉伦?
You know why!
你知道为什么
You could have stopped.
你本该停止
You stabbed me in the back, man.
你刺了我的后背
Look, I never... You couldn't fight fair?
我没有... 你打的不公平
Like you did?
就象你吗?
I had a wife and three kids.
我有妻子和三个孩子
You were a sick bastard! Open the door! Open the door!
你是个混♥蛋♥疯子 开门,开门
Clarence! What'd I ever do to you, man?
嘿,我曾那样对待你吗,老兄?
You better stay in this place.
你最好呆在这里
I was just minding my own business.
我只是在料理自己的事
You can't go in there.
你不能进去
Who are you? And why are you wearing a tie?
你是谁,而且干嘛带领带?
I'm Dr. Cuddy's new assistant. Can I tell her what it's regarding?
我是卡蒂医生的新助手 我可以替你通报吗?
Yes. I would like to know why she gets a secretary and I don't.
是,我想知道
I'm her assistant, not her secretary. I graduated from Rutgers.
我是她的助手,不是她的秘书 我是从Rutgers毕业的
I didn't know they had a secretarial school.
嗯,我不知道他们有秘书学校
Well, I hope you took some classes in sexual harassment law.
嗯,我希望你曾接受过有关 性骚扰方面的法律课
Does the word "ka-ching" mean anything to you? I'm going in now.
''ka-ching''这个字对你有意义吗? 我要进去了
Dr. House, we are in the middle of a meeting.
豪斯医生,我们在开会
What's with hiring a male secretary? J-Date not working out?
干嘛雇个男秘书? JDate不称职吗?
He is cute, be careful.
他挺可爱,小心点
She's not like you, she can't just walk into a bar and pick up her soul mate in 20 minutes.
她不象你,无法走进酒吧20分钟 就找到灵魂伴侣
I met Mark at a fundraiser that happened to be held at a...
我跟马克在一个募捐会遇上的,结果……
You met me at a strip club.
你跟我是在一个脱衣舞俱乐部认识的
You were the worst $2 I've ever spent.
你是我花的最不值的20块钱
We'll catch up later.
我们回头见
Stacy, it's House. I know you can handle it.
史戴西,是豪斯,我知道你能应付
Nothing to handle. He obviously wants to talk to you alone.
没什么好应付的,显然他想跟你单谈
If you have a problem working with Stacy, you should have said so.
如果你跟史戴西一起工作有问题 你该早说
What was I supposed to do?
我能干什么?
Ask her to leave? That's just rude.
让她走?那很粗鲁
Death row guy. I want the case.
死囚,我要那个病例
How do you even know about him?
你怎么知道的?
You don't have access to the hospital's mainframe.
你没有医院主机的准入
No, but Party-Pants does.
对,可“舞裤”有
You stole my password?
你偷我的密♥码♥?
Hardly counts as stealing, it's a pretty obvious choice.
不能算是偷,因为过于显而易见了
Well, I have already assigned "death row guy" to Dr. Nolo.
我把死囚病例给了努洛医生
Nolo? Well, I... I don't wanna say anything bad about another doctor,
努洛?我不想说其他医生的坏话
especially a useless drunk.
尤其是个没用的醉鬼...
You are addicted to pain pills.
你止疼药成瘾
Yeah, but I'm not useless. Tell Nolo I'm taking over.
但我不是没用,告诉努洛医生我接手了
Dr. Nolo is a board-certified cardiologist.
努洛医生是合格的心脏病专家
Well, good. I'm sure he'll explore all the usual options for why a guy's heart starts beating so fast it pumps out air instead of blood.
哦,好啊,我肯定他会罗列普遍病因来解释 为什么这个家伙的心脏只泵气不泵血
Wait a second. There are no usual options.
等等,没有普遍病因
How badly do you want this?
你有多想要这个病例?
I will give you two more clinic hours this week.
这周我多给你两小时的出诊时间
Don't bend over for the soap.
别太卖♥♥力了
Just the heart, or the patient have any other complaints?
只是心脏,还是病人有其他抱怨?
Patient's not talking to anybody.
病人不跟任何人说话
Where are we going?
我们去哪?
You are going to the clinic for two hours.
你出两小时的诊
Me? Why?
我?为什么?
Talk to Cuddy.
跟卡蒂说去吧
She's got me going to Mercer State Prison, Capital Sentences Unit.
她让我去Mercer州立监狱的死牢, 我不知道
Aren't there better ways to spend our time?
没有浪费我们时间更好的途径了吗?
Good question.
问题不错
What makes a person deserving?
什么能让人得其所哉?
Is a man who cheats on his wife more deserving than a man who kills his wife?
杀妻的人比骗妻是人更该死吗?
Yeah, actually, he is.
嗯,是,对啊
What about a child molester?
娈童癖的人呢?
Certainly not a good guy, but he didn't kill anybody.
肯定不是好人,可他没杀人啊
Maybe he can get antibiotics, but no MRIs. What about you?
或许可以给抗生素,但不给核磁共振 你说呢?
What medical care should you be denied for being a car thief?
你拒绝给偷车贼什么医疗救助?
Tell you what. Three of you work on a list of what medical treatments a person loses based on the crime they committed.
告诉你们:你们仨列出一个单子 说明什么罪名不得享受什么医疗救助
I'll review it when I get back.
回来我检查
Your patient shanked one inmate his first month here. Broke another one's neck.
你的病人第一个月捅了一个人 折断了另一个的脖子
Nearly decapitated one of my guards.
差点砍掉了我警卫的头...
Relax. I got a great bedside manner.
放心,我的医疗态度不错
Too dangerous to house him in the infirmary.
把他安置在医务所太危险了
You don't have to worry, we've taken every precaution.
你不用担心,我们作足了防范
I've had my men clear from the cell all pens, paper clips, and staplers.
我让我手下清除了牢房♥里所有的 钢笔、曲别针和订书机
Any supplies that might be used as a weapon.
任何可作为武器的物品
Open her up!
打开
For your visit, we've got him cuffed and shackled.
因你的来访,我们给他上了手铐脚镣
And yet you're staying out there.
更别提,你还在这里
You're gonna have to give me that.
哦,你得给我那个
Wouldn't want anybody to get hurt.
不想让任何人受伤
Hi. Hi. I'm Dr. Cameron.
嗨 我是卡麦伦医生
How you feeling?
你觉得怎样?
Little cough, no big deal.
嗯,有点咳嗽,没什么
Okay, then what you doing here?
好吧,那你在这干嘛?
I just got a job at the university, they need a health clearance.
我刚在大学找了工作 他们需要健康保证
Apparently, I'm a little anemic, so they made me get some more tests.
显然我有点贫血 他们要我再检查
Any family history of anemia? Not that I know of.
家族病史有贫血吗? 据我所知,没有
My mom died of cancer when I was a kid. My dad's heart gave out a couple of years ago.
我小时候妈妈得癌死了 前些年爸爸心脏衰竭
Brothers and sisters?
兄弟姐妹?
I'm afraid it's a short family history. That's it.
我看家族病史很短,我就一个
I had a husband once, but it didn't stick.
我曾有丈夫,但,不成功
My tests should be back, probably in that file.
我的检查回来了,可能在那个病例里
Probably. Yeah.
也许
Is everything okay?
没事吗?
Did you redo the xray?
你又做X光了吗?
Twice.
两次
Well, you don't need a consult.
你不需要我督导
You know the diagnosis.
你知道诊断
All she has is a cough.
她不过是咳嗽而已
Bluish tinge to the fingernails. Lips. - He's hypoxic.
指甲和嘴唇青紫,他缺氧
What's that mean?
什么意思?
It means he's not getting enough oxygen.
他氧气不足
You know how people say you can't live without love?
你知道人们都说人没爱不能活?
Well, oxygen's even more important.
氧气比那还重要
He's got fluid in his lungs. Breathing rate of 50.
他肺部有积水,呼吸频率50...
He needs to be intubated, put on a respirator.
他需要插肺管接呼吸机
Don't have a respirator.
没有呼吸机
Better get one in about an hour, or you're gonna lose him.
一小时内接上,不然他死定了
I'll make out a requisition.
我会写申请的
State's already sentenced this man to die.
州政♥府♥已核准了他的死刑
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表