Soup kitchen in Trenton.
特伦顿的流动厨房♥
Thirteen and Kutner, go search the home and the school.
13和卡特那 去探查她家和学校
Taub,
陶博...
you take the anal swabbing of
给那个味道不错的
the fragrant and contagious homeless men.
无家可归的传染病男人做肛肠检查
Why don't you hang out in the video store
你怎么不去录像店
and tell everyone Kevin Spacey's Keyser Söze?
逢人就说凯文·史贝西的八卦消息?(电影《非常嫌疑犯》主角)
By the way,
顺便说一下
that ending really made no sense at all.
那电影结局太烂了
You had my present for a year
你收到我的礼物都一年了
and didn't even open it?
一直没打开过?
I had no way of knowing
我又不知道
there was an expensive book inside.
里面是一本昂贵的古董书
Completely meaningless prank,
就算以你的标准而言
even for you.
恶作剧也太没劲了
Stealing your ice cream
偷吃你的冰激凌
is a completely meaningless,
才是真正的没劲
albeit delicious, prank.
不过确实是很美味的恶作剧
Observing my team's
观察我团队对于
reactions to unexplained phenomena
神秘事物的一举一动
could have been pretty useful.
实在是很有用
Of all the ways to mess with people,
耍别人的办法多的是
why give yourself an imaginary present?
为什么偏偏就要送自己一份礼物呢
Have you checked the prices
你最近有没有了解
for firemen strippers recently?
消防员脱衣舞表演的价格?
Yes.
是的
The holidays.
节假日
They're hard for you, I get it.
对你来说很不好过 我知道
You see the people around you giving
你看到周围的人都在
and receiving gifts,
收礼又送礼的
having sustained, meaningful relationships.
保持着温馨可人的关系
And since you can't,
而你却不能
something deep in your subconscious
所以你下意识的
makes you create the appearance of a gift.
制♥造♥出收到礼物的假象
Sad.
太悲哀了
You really passed your psych rotation?
你精神科考试确实过了吗
It's too bad you can't just be nice to people.
很可惜你总是无法对人友善点
You could get a real present that way.
不然你就可以得到真正的礼物了
If I wanted gifts,
如果我想要礼物
I would just look deep into my patient's eyes
我会深情地望着我病人的眼睛
and act like you.
就像你那种
"Oh, I'm so sorry you're dying,
"非常抱歉地告诉您快要死了"
Mrs. Moron.
"白♥痴♥女士"
"Of course I'll sleep with you.
"当然我会和你睡上一觉
What I lack in skill, I can make up for in..."
虽然我实在是技巧不佳不能补偿你..."
You'd just wind up insulting her.
你从开始就在侮辱人家了
Perhaps calling her Mrs. Moron.
还叫人家白♥痴♥女士
Right. 'Cause I'm physically incapable
没错 因为我本来就没有
of being polite.
礼貌待人的功能
Being kind in a sustained, meaningful way?
让善待他人成为经年累月的好习惯?
No.
不可能
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
You're trying to get me to prove you wrong,
你在用激将法
then I'm gonna be nice to all
那么在整个圣诞节期间
my patients all through the holiday season
我都会好好待我的病人
and then Mr. Potter won't steal Tiny Tim's porridge.
这样的话 波特先生就不会偷小蒂姆的粥喝了(圣诞节电影人物)
I'm totally on it.
我已经这么做了
Yeah, that actually is what I'm trying to do.
是的 我正有此意
And the pathetic part is,
但可悲的是
it's not going to work.
一点儿都没用
You're right.
没错
I gotta stop being such a jerk.
我再也不当坏蛋了
Janice?
詹妮斯
I'm Remy.
我是莱米
I'm... - Yeah, I remember you.
我... 是的 我记得你
I heard you left the trial.
我听说你放弃治疗了
Yeah.
是的
If there's some way I could help...
如果有什么我能帮助的话...
Is...
是...
it was that doctor.
是因为那个医生
The one that was running the test.
他 就是主持试验的那个
Dr. Foreman.
福曼医生
Yeah.
对
He's a great neurologist. He's a great guy.
他是名出色的神经学家 他很棒的
(SNICKERS) You like him?
你 你喜欢他吗
Why don't you?
为什么不呢
I told him
我告诉过他
that those injections were making me
那些针剂让我
sick in my stomach,
胃部难受
and he just gave me antacid.
而他只给我用些抗酸剂
We were warned that nausea's a side effect,
我们被告之过那会有恶心的副作用
and giving you antacid is all he really could do.
而给你用抗酸剂是他仅能做的
No. He told me,
不 他告诉我
"Get over it."
"自己挺过去"
With or without these drugs,
用不用这些药
I don't have a long time.
我都时日无多了
I'm not gonna spend it being his guinea pig.
我才不会乖乖当他的小白鼠
TAUB: House.
豪斯
It's tuberculosis.
是肺结核
You got that from an anal swab?
这结果是从肛肠检查得出的吗
Man, you're good.
兄弟 你真不错
There was a more subtle clue.
还有更多微妙的线索
Homeless guy,
无家可归的家伙
uncontrollably hacking up blood.
止不住地咳血
Cough's lasted two months. He was cachectic.
已经持续了两个月了 骨瘦如柴
Unless you could tie him to the patient...
除非你可以把他和那病人联♥系♥起来...
Yes, again, if only there was some subtle clue,
是的 如果真有什么微妙的线索
like the fact that he was standing
比如他曾在她身边呆过
next to her in the soup line for a week.
一周内在同一个流动厨房♥
I hate spunk.
我讨厌热血青年
TB can cause liver failure, lung symptoms.
肺结核可以引起肝功衰竭
Fits.
肺部症状...都吻合
Start her on the standard regimen.
开始给她执行标准的治疗
You don't have clinic duty today.
你今天不该值班的
Who says it's a duty?
谁说是值班了
Hi. I'm Greg.
您好 我是格雷戈
Hi. I'm Whitney.
您好 我是维尼
Hi, Whitney, how can I help you?
您好 维尼 需要帮助吗
I have
我有...
a terrible headache.
很剧烈的头痛
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
真为你难过
We'll get you fixed up.
我会治好你的
ls there anything else you need?
还需要什么吗
Bottled water?
来杯水
Coffee? Mint tea?
还是咖啡 还是薄荷茶
...
通常门诊医生都不怎么平易近人
If you can't be nice,
如果态度不好的话
why be a doctor?
还当医生干嘛
So, where do you feel the pain?
那你觉得哪不舒服
In the back of my head, here. Uhhuh.
后脑勺这
It's Beccaria's sign.
这是贝卡里亚氏症
It'll be gone by your third trimester.
到了期末就会消失("期末"双关"妊娠")
Oh, I'm not in school.
我已经不上学了
Neither is your fetus.
你的胎儿也没有上学
Oh, God.
天啊
You didn't know you were pregnant?
你不知道你已经怀孕了?
How do... You know that just from the headache?
仅仅从头疼你怎么就知道我怀孕了
How do I know?
我是怎么知道的?
I missed my period,
我的月经停了
I got fat and threw up.
开始发胖 呕吐
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表