Because if I am on heroin,
因为如果我磕海♥洛♥因♥了
I can't drink that without risking another
我就不能避免呼吸骤停的发作危险
bout of not breathing.
来喝这杯酒
Well?
怎样
Good night.
晚安
JACKSON: Another shot?
又得打一针啊
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是
That looks like the vitamins
这看起来像是我爸妈
my parents give me.
给我打的维他命
Same red top.
都是红红的
These aren't vitamins.
这些不是维他命
What is it?
那是什么
I can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你
You should ask your parents.
你该去问你♥爸♥妈
WILSON: You idiot.
你这白♥痴♥
Okay, I admit it.
行啦 我承认
I have bulimia.
我得了暴食症
I look good though, don't I?
我看起来还好 不是么
Heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin!
你竟然吃海♥洛♥因♥
House, of all the stupid...
豪斯 这是最愚蠢...
I'm not on heroin.
我没吃
I just caught you with your fingers down your throat.
我才抓到你在扣喉
I'm on methadone.
我在吃美♥沙♥酮♥
Stupid product,
很烂的药
heroin without the high.
不High的海♥洛♥因♥
Yeah, and twice the risk of death.
没错 死亡的几率提升一倍
But no risk of arrest.
可是不会被抓
You nearly died.
你都差点死掉了
Today was a fluke, I nodded off.
今天只是碰巧而已 我睡过去了
Right,
没错
you're safe as long as
你只要永远的不睡觉的话
you never sleep again.
你就没事了
Mis-time your dose,
不按时吃药
you die,
你会死
couple of drinks, you die,
小酌一下 你会死
mix it with the wrong drugs,
很错误的药混合吃
you die.
你会死
You want to detox from Vicodin,
你想戒掉维可丁
pick something that won't kill you.
就找些不会吃死你的
I'm not detoxing.
我没有在戒毒
If you're looking for something
如果你想找一些
to help with your pain.
去减轻你的痛苦的...
It doesn't help my pain.
它没有减轻我的痛苦
It eliminates it.
是根本消除了
My leg doesn't hurt anymore.
我的脚不痛了
MELANIE: She completely disregarded our instructions.
她完全违反了工作场所管理条例128条
He asked a question. I was tired of lying.
他问了我一问题 我不想再骗他了
I didn't tell him anything about his genetic condition.
我没有说任何关于他的遗传相关的事宜
I want her removed from our son's case.
我不想在让她插手我儿子病的诊断
I'm sorry for the position Dr. Hadley put you in,
我感到非常抱歉
but I can't do that.
可是我不能这么做
She's a valuable part
她是豪斯医生诊断团队中
of Dr. House's diagnostic team.
不可缺少的一员
If he stays on the case, so does she.
如果得让他接手这个病例 她就会在
We have to deal with Jackson.
我们还得去跟杰克逊解释
These questions aren't going to go away.
我们终究得面对这个问题
He's not ready for this.
他还没有准备好
Let's hope you're wrong.
希望你是错的
I'm sorry. I'll stay away from their son.
很抱歉 我会离他们儿子远远的
No, you won't.
不要 你不用
In about 15 minutes,
在接下来的15分钟
you're the only person that kid's gonna trust.
你将会变成他们的孩子唯一能信任的人
If he needs a hand to hold,
如果他要抓着某人的手
make sure yours is available.
请伸出你的手
So, what,
怎样
am I a boy or a girl?
我是男还是女
Some of your cells are male,
你的一部分是男性...
and some are female.
一部分是女性
So, basically, I'm a freak.
那我是个怪胎了
No, no, buddy.
不是 不是 宝贝
You're just a little different.
你只是跟人家有一点点不同
You've known this since
你们从我出生的时候开始
I was born
就知道了
and you never told me?
可是你们从来都不告诉我
We didn't want you to be confused.
我们不想让你烦恼啊
So, you lied to me.
所以你们就骗我
Oh, please, sweetie,
求你别这么说 宝贝
we were just trying to protect you.
我们只是想保护你
Don't.
别
Just leave me alone.
离我远一点
Get out.
出去
Let's go.
走吧
CUDDY: You still breathing in there?
还有气儿吗
Because if not,
因为没有的话
I'm sending in janitorial.
我就请清洁工进来
I'm not breathing,
我没气儿了
but it's strictly voluntary.
可是还是非常乐意地
You should've seen the guy who was in here before me.
看到那个在我之前来的那家伙被清出去
I know about the methadone.
我知道你吃美♥沙♥酮♥的事了
It's legal.
是合法的
I have a prescription.
我可是有处方
Whatever doctor you conned into writing it clearly had no idea
无论你是怎么骗别的医生给你写处方
about your addiction issues, your lack of...
他都一定不知道你的药瘾
He knows I'm in pain.
你没有... 他知道我的痛苦
What I put in my body is my business.
我怎么处置我自己的身体是我的事
If you keep taking this, you could die.
你继续吃下去的话 你会死的
If he'd said that if I keep doing this, you could die,
如何你继续唠叨 "如果我继续怎样怎样"
then it'd be your business.
你会死 那就是你自己的事
I can't sit by and watch you kill yourself.
我不能这么眼睁睁的看着你自杀
As long as you're in my hospital,
只要你在这个医院的一天
you can't do methadone.
你就不能吃美♥沙♥酮♥
I'll send someone for my stuff.
那我就请别人来干我的活
That's it?
就这样?
You're quitting?
你辞职?
You're choosing methadone over this job?
你宁愿要美♥沙♥酮♥也不要这份工作?
I'm choosing lack of pain over this job.
我是宁愿选择远离痛苦也不要这份工作
Eventually you have to talk to your parents again.
到头来你还是得跟你♥爸♥妈说话的
No, I don't.
不 我不要
I have this one friend
我有这么个朋友
on my basketball team, Will.
他跟我是同一个篮球队的 他叫威尔
We hang out a lot.
我们常出去玩
I really like him.
我真的很喜欢他
Now I'm worried that I,
我还担心我是...
you know, like him.
你懂吗 那种喜欢
Maybe I'm supposed to.
可能我应该和他在一起
Because if I'm really a girl...
因为 如果我真的是个女孩的话
Do you feel like a girl?
你觉得自己是个女孩吗
I like dancing more than basketball.
我喜欢跳舞多过打篮球
Is that what that means?
这意味着我是个女孩吗
Jackson,
杰克逊
as hard as it is right now,
像现在这样的非常时期
at least it's out in the open.
至少你可以正视自己
You don't have to hide behind a mask.
你不用再把自己隐藏在面具之后
I found the poem you wrote in your room.
我在你的房♥间了发现了这首诗
No matter how bad things get,
不管情况有多坏
killing yourself is never the answer.
自杀是永远都不能解决问题的
This was an English assignment.
这只是我的英文作业
We were supposed to write a poem
我们要用普拉斯风格
in the style of Sylvia Plath.
写一首诗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表