Good, because I have no idea what you should do.
太好了 我也不知道说什么好
I only know what you're going to do.
我只知道你打算怎么做
You're gonna... I said I didn't want your advice.
你打算 我说我不要你的建议
I said this is not advice.
我说这不是建议
You are going to forgive her for opening that account,
你会原谅她私下开帐户的事
and you're gonna confess everything you've done
你还要为自己做的事道歉
and then you're gonna beg her to forgive you.
请求她原谅你
What purpose could that possibly serve?
这样有什么意义
None, which is why I'm not saying you should,
没有 所以我说这不是建议
but you will.
但是你就会这么做
DOUGLAS ON EARPHONE: What's your end game?
你的终极目标是什么
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm at the track.
过道上
That's like six miles away.
那还有六英里远
How cool are these things?
这东西太神奇了
I feel like an idiot.
我觉得自己像个傻瓜
I'm not giving you any more of my stuff.
我再也不会给东西你了
Do you have those night vision goggles?
你有夜视镜吗
No.
没有
You're lying.
你在说谎
You like making him miserable.
你喜欢使他痛苦
You like driving people away from you.
你喜欢把人们逼走
He deserved to know the truth.
他理应知道真♥相♥
There was no truth until you dug it up.
你不去挖掘的话是无所谓真♥相♥的
HOUSE ON EARPHONE: You do know that stuff exists
事情总是存在的
even when you can't see it, right?
哪怕你不知道
It was a truth that mattered to him
某个真♥相♥与他有关
and a truth that mattered to her,
某个真♥相♥也与她有关
why did it matter to you?
可那又关你什么事呢
First of all, stop saying "a" truth.
首先 那不是某个
There is only one truth.
只有一个真♥相♥
That may be true for you.
对你来说也许是的
Miserable people save more lives.
悲惨的人可以能拯救更多的生命
If your life has meaning,
你的人生有意义
your job doesn't have to have meaning.
但你的工作没必要有意义
Screw-ups are more palatable
悲惨的人有个怀抱可以哭诉的话
if you have someone's arms to go cry in.
那就十分有意义了
That makes sense.
有点道理
Usually, I have more of a fight on that one.
通常我们都会有争论的
So why are you making
那为什么
Taub miserable?
是陶博呢
I just said...
我刚说了
He left his last job to save his marriage.
他上次就是为了婚姻离开自己的工作
If his marriage falls apart,
如果他再次感情危机
you think he'll be working harder for you?
你认为他还会为你努力工作
Or you think he won't be working for you at all?
还是就此离你而去?
FOREMAN: His head and neck are completely swollen.
他的头部和颈部完全肿大
I need a Trach kit. His throat's closing.
把气管插管拿来 他喉咙紧锁了
Can't find any landmarks. Just start cutting.
找不到体表切入口
An exploratory trach?
就这样切吧 探查性插管?
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
I got it.
好了
Here.
这里
KUTNER: His face is so swollen
他的脸部肿胀
it's squeezed his tear ducts shut.
挤压到泪腺关闭
We've been lubricating his eyes by hand.
只能人工湿润他的双眼
We've started him on steroids, IV,
我们使用激素 静脉注射 药膏
and cream to reduce the swelling,
来减轻肿胀
but it's having limited effect.
不过效果一般
Negative for thrombosis and Chagas.
血栓和锥虫病检测呈阴性
Could be infection.
可能有感染
Cultures still negative.
细胞培养还是阴性
Could be his immune system's on hyperdrive,
难道他的免疫系统过度激化
cytokine storm.
导致细胞因子风暴
Why would you pay for a three-year gym membership
为什么你办了三年的健身会员资格证
and only go twice?
但只去过两次?
Sorry. You guys still diagnosing?
抱歉 你们还在诊断吗
unapproved cocktail of drugs
你们应该记得 鸡尾酒疗法是
he's been downing like...
未经批准的 不过他已经像喝鸡尾酒
Like a cocktail.
一样喝下了
He just completed
他刚完成了一整套透析
a total dialysis.
或者恶化
I take it none of you saw Trainspotting.
你们肯定都没看过电影《迷幻火车》
You think swelling is a symptom of withdrawal?
你认为肿胀是戒毒的症状?
You think it's a coincidence that
给他停药以后
three new symptoms cropped up
马上就出现三种症状
as soon as we took him off the drugs?
只是一个巧合?
It's possible some of the symptoms...
可能其中某些症状..
Either the drugs are the answer
要么药物是答案
or the drugs are a coincidence.
不然就是巧合
If it's one, we have to find a better way to detox him.
如果是药物引起 我们得找个更好的办法来解毒
If it's two, we have to know
若两种可能都存在 就要找出
which symptoms are withdrawal related
具体哪些才是戒毒症状
before we can formulate a diagnosis.
然后再下诊断来救他
Which means we have to find a better way to detox him.
也就是说我们还得找更好的办法来解毒
So how do we do it?
现在怎么办
Hair of the drug
再给他下毒
that bit him.
如果真是药物引发的那就很危险
That's why we're gonna
而且它们已经导致..
put him back on the drugs,
所以才给他重新用那些药
then wean him off again.
然后给他断掉
Just much slower.
从中慢慢观察
Why are you looking at him?
你们为什么都看着他
Try it out.
试试吧
You heard the boss.
老板发话了
Go!
快去
Taub...
陶博
I didn't talk to her.
我没和她谈
Why are you...
你为什么
Excuse me.
什么事
Uh, sorry.
对不起
He does look like me, doesn't he?
他看起来真像我 是吧
...
我需要引开你一会 好让我查查你的桌子
Of course.
当然了
Nice blouse.
漂亮的上衣
I really like that color on you.
那颜色很配你
Tell House that if he wants to know what I'm doing,
告诉豪斯如果他想知道我在做什么
...
不是豪斯 是我
...
我 我也说不上
I was thinking maybe we could get together
我想或许我们能出去
for a drink or something.
喝一杯什么的
I wasn't sure exactly what you like to do, so I thought...
我不是很清楚你喜欢做什么
You'd spy on me?
所以我想 监视我
No, no,
不 不
not spying. More like research.
不是监视 更像是调查
I think it's a good idea to get to know a little bit more
我认为在约女人出去前
about a woman
最好先对这个女人
before you ask her out.
有所了解
Show you care about more than just what she looks like.
表明你在乎的不仅是她的外表
As romantic as you make that sound,
尽管听起来很浪漫
pretty sure that what you're doing
但我很确定你的所作所为
is not so much caring as creepy.
不是关心 而是变♥态♥
That's not fair.
这不公平
You were scrounging through my desk.
你在乱翻我的桌子
What the hell am I going to find out?
我能找到什么呢
You went to Michigan.
你去过密歇根州
You like your sandwiches a little light on mayo.
你喜欢三明治里面少放蛋黄酱
You stay in touch with your mother.
你和你母亲保持着联♥系♥
You rented The English Patient
你租碟看《英国病人》
and you gave money to Amnesty International.
还向国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织捐款
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表