It's the control that gets you off.
是控制欲在左右着你
And controlling women is as close as you can get
控制女人就像控制那
to controlling what's going to happen to you.
将要发生在你身上的东西一样
Here I thought I was just into boobs.
我只是对女人着迷
Instead of getting sweaty with a stranger,
你为什么不试着进一步发展呢
why don't you try taking it to the next level?
而不是和陌生人共度良宵
Play God.
扮演上帝的角色
Tell a girl that she's got 10 years to live.
告诉那女孩她还能活10年
She has LAM.
她得了淋巴管平滑肌瘤病
It isn't test.
这不是个测试
You're not getting your job back if you can...
即使你做到了也没办法赢回工作
I know what it's like to get this news,
我知道这消息意味着什么
and no one should have to get it from you.
没人必须得从你这里知道
The biopsy of your lung cyst showed
你的肺囊肿活体♥检♥查中
smooth muscle cells.
有平滑肌的细胞
That's indicative of a disease called LAM.
就是说你得了淋巴管平滑肌瘤病
What do you do for that?
那该怎么办
Surgery to remove the cysts,
手术移除囊肿
but
但是
they'll come back.
他们会复发的
Little by little,
逐渐地
the cysts replace healthy lung tissue
囊肿会占满你的肺叶
until your lungs stop working.
直到你的肺停止工作
I'm going to die.
我就会死了
Yes.
是的
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
They removed all the cysts they could.
他们已经尽可能多的摘除了囊肿
That should help you breathe better.
这样你呼吸就会轻松些
How long until the cysts come back?
那些囊肿多久就会复发?
We don't know exactly.
我们还不确定
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Stop saying you're sorry.
别再道歉了
I know you're scared.
我知道你被吓着了
I don't know what I feel.
我难以形容心里的感受
You're going to be numb for a few more days.
你会麻木上几天
Then you'll go home and cry for a few weeks.
然后回家哭上几周
And then you get angry,
再然后你就会发怒
start telling yourself nothing matters anymore.
开始跟自己说什么都无所谓了
You start doing stupid things.
你开始做傻事了
Maybe you go out to bars
或许去酒吧
and pick up a bunch of women.
搞上很多女人
You're...
你
How long do you have?
你还能活多久
Maybe a little more than you,
可能比你久一点
maybe a little less.
可能短一点
I'll race you.
我们比赛吧
I was thinking maybe I'd come back later?
我应该过会再来看你
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Oh, God.
天哪
What's going on?
怎么了
All her blood counts are down. It's a new symptom,
她的血球计数开始下降了 这是新症状
aplastic anemia.
再生障碍性贫血
Does the word "fired"
"炒鱿鱼"这个词
have some whole other definition that
有没有其他什么
I'm not aware of?
我不知道的定义
I don't work for you. Fine,
我不为你工作 那好
don't pay me.
不用为我付费
Just let me finish out this case.
就让我把这个案子结了吧
So you like her now that she's dying.
她将死了你反而喜欢她了
What happens if she stops dying?
如果她不会死呢
There's no danger of that right now.
目前看还没这种问题
If we don't figure out what's wrong with her,
如果我们拿不出治疗方案的话
she's got days, not years.
她的生命就按天计算了 不是按年
Aplastic anemia takes
再生障碍性贫血取代了
LAM off the table.
淋巴管平滑肌瘤病
Unfortunately, none of our other choices are any better.
不幸的是 别的可能性也没好到哪里去
PNH with some sort of respiratory infection...
伴有呼吸道感染的阵发性睡眠性血红蛋白尿
Best case gives her 12 years.
她最多能活12年
Or fastmoving Langerhans.
或是快速增殖的朗格汉斯细胞症
Few months.
几个月
Or mastocytosis, which can cause systemic shock
或是肥大细胞增多症 可引起全身休克
and kill her in days.
她几天后就会死
Go. Test for everything.
去吧 每个都检查
Not you.
不包括你
You're just a visitor.
你只是探视的
How's your patient?
你的病人怎么办
She doesn't have Langerhans.
她没有患郎格罕氏症
That's good.
挺好
Actually, a cancer diagnosis would be
实际上 现在癌症可能是
good news right now.
最好的结果了
Do you think
你觉得
I'm boring?
我无趣么
Yes.
没错
You're saying that just to screw with me.
你这么说是为了气我
Yeah.
是啊
Why would you expect anything else?
你怎么会期望有别的答案
I expect House to pull my strings,
我预料到豪斯会操控我
I expect Cameron to make me feel better,
我预料到卡梅隆会对我好
I expect the new team to kiss my ass,
我预料到新同事会拍我马屁
and I expect you to be honest
所以我希望你真诚点
'cause you don't give a crap.
因为你不怎么说废话
Yes, you're boring.
没错 你确实无趣
That speech was boring.
那番话很无趣
Thanks so much.
多谢
You don't let other people's problems affect you.
你不让别人的问题干扰你
You don't let your own problems
也不让自己的问题
affect you.
干扰你自己
And it's the screw-ups that make us interesting.
而正是这些搞砸弄错让我们变得有趣
You're never out of control,
你从来不失控
which is good
这一点很好 也很
and boring.
无趣
Never losing control also means
从不失控意味着
you're never putting yourself out there,
你从不表现自己
never pushing your limits.
从不越雷池半步
On the other hand,
另一方面
you do have a tattoo,
你却有纹身 所以
so maybe I'm wrong.
也许我错了
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴看到你在这儿
She needs a bone marrow transplant.
她需要骨髓移植
Test results are back? What's she positive for?
测验结果出来了吗 有什么呈阳性吗
Nothing.
没有
But we've got a donor match.
但我们得到一个配对的捐赠者
Jumping to a transplant
直接移植
when we don't know what she...
在我们不知道她...
I know she has a blood disorder.
我知道她有血液病
Could be PNH.
可能是阵发性睡眠性血红蛋白尿
She needs a bone marrow transplant.
她需要骨髓移植
Or leukemia.
或白血病
She needs a bone marrow transplant.
她需要骨髓移植
Or thalassemia.
或地中海贫血
She needs a bone marrow... Yeah, I get it.
她需要骨髓移植 我知道了
But she'll never survive
但她挺不过
total body irradiation.
全身性放射治疗
So we don't radiate her.
所以不对她进行放疗了
Her marrow's nearly wiped out already,
她的骨髓基本上已经耗尽
count is almost zero.
几乎为零
"Almost" being the key word.
关键词是"几乎"
The new marrow would attack the old marrow.
新的骨髓会攻击原来的骨髓
She'll die from graft-versus-host.
她会因移植物抗宿主反应[排斥反应]而死
You got a better idea?
你有什么好主意么
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表