Do you have a special rate plan for being a pain in the ass?
你这么烦人 能给个优♥惠♥价吗
One type wants to find out that they're right,
一种人想证明他们是正确的
one type wants to find out that they're wrong.
一种人想证明他们是错误的
Which type am I?
我是哪种
You're the third type.
你是第三种人
You lead with the irrelevant types?
你把不相干的那类放在第一位
You're the type who doesn't care if you're right or wrong
你这种人不在乎自己是对是错
because they've hired me to investigate the wrong person.
因为他们雇我调查错误的对象
That's an actual type?
还有这种人?
You want me to check out Wilson.
你让我调查威尔森
You want to find out if he's...
你想知道他是否...
How do you know about Wilson?
你怎么知道威尔森的
What do I do for a living?
我就是干这行的
You've been checking me out?
你调查过我
Have I been paying for that?
我在为这个付费吗
So far you haven't paid for anything.
到目前为止 你还没付过任何费用
You want to find out if he's pining.
你想看看他是不是很憔悴
...
你想知道
You want to find out if there's something about him
有没有什么东西
that will tell you he's going to come back.
能告诉你他会回来
Or something you can use to make him come back.
或者你能利用什么让他回来
Is there?
有吗
No. No, there's nothing.
没有
Sorry.
抱歉
That will be $900.
给我900美元帮你搞定
I gotta go.
我得走了
I'll get you a check.
我会给你支票
Colonoscopy was clean.
结肠镜检查没问题
Then that just leaves cancer.
那就只能是癌症了
The fact that the kid's colonoscopy was negative
那孩子的结肠镜检查是阴性
doesn't prove anything.
这不能证明任何事情
Yes, the fact that it didn't prove anything
对 什么都没证明
didn't prove anything.
这一点什么都证明不了
Excellent point.
说的真好
We don't know if the kid inherited anything.
不知道这个孩子是不是遗传了什么
Even if she did,
即使是遗传了什么
Kutner's theory is that the thing's intermittent.
卡特那的理论说这个病是间歇性的
The opening would have to be open shortly before death.
可能直到临死前才能找到突破口
Unfortunately, we can't know when shortly before death is
不幸的是 得等到死后
until shortly after death,
才能知道是死前的什么时候发作
and that seems like an obstacle.
那看起来是个障碍
What if there was a way around that?
要是有办法能绕过障碍呢
Then we're kind of all sweating over nothing.
那我们就白忙活了
Not around death, around death as an obstacle.
不是绕过死亡 而是绕过障碍
We need to see his colon at work.
应该去看看他的直肠
You do know what "death" means, right?
你知道什么是死亡吧
Without a living system,
没有生命维持系统
there's not enough pressure to get fluid all the way up.
就没有足够的压力让液体上升
Life, we can't create, yet, but pressure's easy.
我们无法创造生命 但是压力很简单
We use the same high-pressure water jet
做心脏负荷的高压水枪
we use to test cardiac workload.
可以拿来用下
I mean, he's not gonna be awake to tell us where it hurts, but...
我是说 他不会醒来告诉我们哪儿疼
That's not gonna... Do it.
这不会... 就这么做吧
It's kind of stuck.
有点卡住了
It's more than stuck.
不止是卡住
That bowel's been dead for six hours.
肠子已经死亡六个小时
No matter what you shoot up there, it's closed.
不管你喷进去什么 它都是闭合的
This is nuts.
太疯狂了
It's adjustable.
这是可以调整的
It's working. Yeah. Wow.
行了
Well, not much. Increase the pressure.
还不够 增加压力
The endoscope is bowing. Push on his stomach.
内诊镜歪了 压一下胃部
Those are normal bodily fluids.
那是正常的体液
Yeah. Normal bodily sewage.
对 正常的脏水
Put the pressure back on.
往回压
That's the end. No leaks.
到头了 没有漏洞
Wait,
等等
what's that?
那是什么
It's just dark because I'm at the end.
到头了 所以有阴影
What if you're not at the end?
要是没到头呢
What if it's a core lesion?
要是核损伤呢
Maybe a little more pressure?
再增加点压力看看
Not too much.
别太多了
If it is the end and we...
如果已经到头了 我们...
THIRTEEN: It's finally accelerating.
最终还是加速了
Apple's heart rate has become irregular.
艾普的心率开始不规则
Breathing is labored.
呼吸困难
Colonoscopy's still showing no leaks.
结肠镜检查还是没有漏洞
What if it is autoimmune?
会不会是免疫系统出了问题
What if we don't have conversations we've already had?
别讨论已经讨论过的事行不行
Four out of the five didn't linger.
五个人中的四个都不在了
They got sick and died.
病了然后死掉
We don't have time to dismiss things we've already dismissed.
不要把时间浪费在已经排除的事上
Nothing fits.
没有合适的病因
See, that's an example
看吧 这就是个例子
of a conversation we've already had.
已经说过的话题又重复
She's sick, something fits.
她病了 肯定有原因
Okay, from now on, no one says anything
好 从现在开始 不要再说话
unless no one has said it before.
除非有什么新想法
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
You guys start immunogels on her CSF
你们给她的集落刺♥激♥因子
to look for hidden protein markers,
使用免疫吸附剂 看有没有蛋白标志
then start sequencing her genes.
然后测下她的基因顺序
I'm going to start treatment.
我马上实施治疗
Treatment for what?
治疗什么
Cancer.
癌症
It's not cancer. Chemo's toxic.
这不是癌症 化疗是有毒的
It's something.
肯定是有病因的
Which means we should treat her for something.
那就意味着我们应该按这个病因来治疗
She's fine. Where's her chart?
她没事 病历表在哪儿
You rang emergency to get her chart?
你按紧急按钮就是为了找她的病历表
I know, that was bad of me.
我知道不该那么做
But I'm pretty sure
但是我肯定
the chart's supposed to be attached to the bed
病历表应该放在床头
so that gimp doctors
那样医生们
don't have to look all over the place
就不会在病人要死的时候
while patients die.
急得四处找了
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
And some peppermint tea when you get a chance?
有时间倒杯薄荷茶来
I need you to sign something.
我需要你签份东西
Consent to chemotherapy.
同意化疗
You found cancer?
我得癌症了吗
No.
没有
Then you have tests indicating...
那有什么检验结果表明...
No.
没有
Then why should I sign it?
那我为什么要签
That's a good question.
好问题
And deserves a complicated answer.
值得细细阐明
Placebo effect.
安慰剂效应
People have confidence in doctors,
人们相信医生
they have confidence in diagnoses,
相信诊断
confidence in medicine.
相信药物
Sometimes they get a little better
有时他们会有所好转
just because they think they will.
仅仅因为他们认为他们会
And that can make us think
这会让人觉得
that the wrong answer is the right answer,
错误的是正确的
which is very bad.
这很糟
So, you do have proof that it's cancer
这么说你的确查出我有癌症
but you can't tell me because it might affect the way
但你不能告诉我 因为会影响
I react to the medicine?
我对药物疗效的反应
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表