你呢
Twenty-nine years of celibacy.
29年的单身生活
What's holding you back now?
是什么让你退缩
Who wants a relationship with a priest?
谁会和神父谈恋爱?
Who wants a relationship?
谁会去谈恋爱?
House.
豪斯
It's the holy water.
是圣水
We assumed if it was an infection,
如果感染存在
it had to be something big and nasty.
那一定是大面♥积♥并且严重的
But he has pneumocystis,
但他体内有卡氏肺孢子虫
a harmless bug that's everywhere
一种无害的寄生虫
and never makes anyone sick,
广泛存在 从不致病
unless they
除非患者
have a compromised immune system.
免疫系统受损
So Father Nietzsche has AIDS.
那么说"尼采"大♥师♥得了艾滋病
Impossible.
不可能
I've never had a blood transfusion,
我没输过血
I've never done IV drugs, I've never had sex.
没有过静脉注射 没有过性生活
So prove it. Have an AIDS test.
那就证明一下吧 进行艾滋病检查
No.
不
I know I don't have AIDS.
我知道我没有艾滋病
We can't treat you until we know what it is.
阴性的检查结果什么也说明不了
A negative result proves nothing.
有很小的可能是伪阳性
On the off chance it's a false positive,
那样的话我就永远失去
I permanently lose any credibility I have left.
人们的信任了
I'd say you just lost that.
我不得不说 就在刚才你已经失去它了
I'd say I lost that with you
我不得不说 那只是失去你的信任而已
a long time ago.
我们得开始
The antiretrovirals
抗逆转录病毒
could fry his heart, his liver, his kidneys...
会灼烧他的心脏 肺和肾
I'm willing to take that chance. Big of you.
我愿意一试 你以为自己是谁
I'm more worried about the kid he molested.
我更担心他猥亵的那个男孩
We should be finding him and getting him tested.
我们得找到他 让他接受检查
...
可能检过 可能没有
but that's a chance I'm not willing to take.
但我不愿冒这个险
Legally, we can't inform sexual partners
法律程序上 我们不能告知患者的性♥伴♥侣♥
about STDs.
患者有传染病的信息
This isn't some middle-aged barfly who likes it bareback,
惯于无套性♥交♥ 他不是什么混迹酒吧的中年大叔
...
他只是个无辜的被猥亵过的孩子
...
让他再次被调任
Yeah, heaven forbid a diddler has job issues.
是的 猥亵狂都找到工作实在天理不容
And you get brought up on charges.
之后你会被起诉的
Lost enough doctors this week.
这周我损失足够多的医生了
Treat him for AIDS.
按照艾滋给他治疗
Found a job.
我找到了一份工作
I didn't know you were looking.
你没告诉过我
Eggers at Mercy says I can start Monday.
急诊室的艾格说我下周一就可以开始工作
Why would you...
你为什么...
House says if I go, you can come back.
豪斯说如果我走 你就可以回去
(CHUCKLES) It's been less than two days.
还没到两天
You give up on me that fast?
那么快就对我失去信心了?
You get a job behind my back?
居然背着我偷偷找工作?
You're acting like I'm cheating on you.
你怎么说得像是我在背叛你
I said I would handle this.
我说过我能应付
House knew you'd be like this. Wow.
豪斯就知道你会这么想
Guess House knows me better than you do.
豪斯都比你更了解我
Too bad I don't go both ways.
我不是双性恋实在太可惜了
Good night.
晚安
...
你不是很讨厌
Don't you hate when they put the mushrooms underneath the cheese?
看到别人把蘑菇放到芝士下面吗
Your attendance is validating her hypocrisy.
你的出席只是证实她的伪善
If she invited you to
如果她请你去
a ceremonial lynching, would you go?
宗教私刑仪式 你会去吗?
It would depend on what she was serving.
这要看她提供什么服务了
Everyone's a hypocrite.
所有人都是伪君子
Why are you suddenly so obsessed with Cuddy's
为什么你突然对卡迪的事情
particular brand?
那么较真
I'm just making conversation.
只是想找些东西说而已
...
难道你还想
You're the hypocrite.
你才是伪君子
You want to go.
你想去的
You don't resent this baby,
你根本不抗拒这个宝宝
you want to be a part of it.
你想成为她生命的一部分
Yes, but not until her 16th
没错 可是要等到她过了16岁生日
birthday in some states.
某些州可以了 这太荒谬
This is ridiculous. You two deserve each other.
你们两个真是该在一起
If you want to go,
如果你想去
just go and act like a human being.
那就去吧 然后像个正常人一样
Wow. Solid advice.
哇 这个建议真好
Except for two things.
除了两件事情
I'm acting like I don't want to go
我现在表现得像是我不想去
because I don't want to go, and
是因为我就是不想去 而且...
I am incapable
我不能
of acting like a human being.
表现得像一个正常人
Ryan?
赖安?
Yeah.
是的
I'm Dr. Chris Taub. Can we talk?
我是克里斯.陶博医生 我们能聊聊吗?
Yeah. What's wrong?
行 什么事
In private?
我们能私下聊吗
Nobody's listening to us here.
这里没人会听我们说话
I work at
我是在
Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital.
普林斯顿医院工作
I have some news
我有一些
about Father Daniel Bresson.
关于丹尼尔.布莱松神父的消息
What about him?
他怎么了
We believe he has AIDS.
我们认为他得了艾滋病
Okay, so?
那又怎样
Well, given the incident four years ago,
因为你们四年前发生过一些事情
I think you should be tested,
我想你应该去做一下测试
unless you've already done so.
除非你已经做过了
How sick is he?
他病得有多严重
Very.
很严重
Okay. Well, thanks.
行了 我知道了 谢谢
Have you been tested?
你做过测试了吗
Yeah.
嗯 是的
And?
结果是?
And it really isn't any of your business.
这不关你的事吧
I want my job back.
我想要回我的工作
Love,
爱情
sacrifice, deception
牺牲 欺骗
and now betrayal.
然后是背叛
This is better than a telenovela.
真是比那些肥皂剧精彩多了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Well, either Foreman is here as the two of you discussed,
要么福曼来这儿 是因为你们俩商量过
...
让我炒掉你
to beg for his job
来讨回他的工作
back in exchange for me dumping you
要么就是
or nothing.
没什么
You're trying to get me fired?
你想让我被解雇?
I'm suggesting you quit and I stay,
我想你辞职
I told Eggers I didn't want the job.
我已经告诉艾格我不要那份工作了
Find another one.
那就找过另一份
it took you eight hours to find that one.
你只是用了八个小时就找到那份工作
The point is,
现在的问题是
why didn't you tell me you were doing this?
为什么你不告诉我 你要这么做
Why are you here without me?
为什么你甩下我一个人来
You're overreacting.
你反应过度了
We'll talk about this later.
什么事你都要控制
It's about you not being able
你不能接受
to handle me saving your ass.
我帮助你的事实
And you're not being controlling right now?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表