WOMAN: We're starting a fund.
我们开始集资了
Then you don't need me.
没我啥事
The man's injured, can't work.
那人受伤了 无法工作
His fault.
自作自受
We're family, we depend on each other.
我们是一家人 应该相互扶持
We're not family,
我们不是一家人
we're co-workers.
我们是同事
He's not even that any more.
他甚至连同事都不算了
I can't believe you just said that.
这种话你也说得出
Can't come between a man and his beer money.
啤酒钱都不舍得拿出来给人
See the big heavy machinery?
没看到这些笨重的落后机器吗
I'm sorry, but he should give.
抱歉 但他该掏腰包的
You gave.
你都掏了
Go back to work.
回去工作吧
Paolo is the one who got you off the night shift.
是保罗替你上晚班的
It's not like I asked him.
又不是我让他替的
Also covered for you Labor Day weekend.
还替你上了劳动节假日的班
But, hey,
但是 嘿
it's America,
这是美国
if you don't want to contribute...
如你不想贡献...
If you don't want to...
如你不想贡...
Oh, gosh.
天哪
(MACHINES POWERING DOWN) Get an ambulance.
叫救护车
Morning. Don't want to hear it.
早上好 不理你
So, I take it you did not ask Cuddy out.
我的理解是你没约卡迪
Whichever one means you almost had me convinced
不管哪个都意味着你几乎让我相信
it was a good idea. Oh.
那是个好主意
Nothing to say? No.
无话可说了么 不
"No" you don't or "No" you don't don't.
不 有话要说 还是 不 无言以对?
Whichever one means no.
不管哪个都意味着"不"
Is this some kind of a reverse...
这是在反唇相讥吗
No.
不
House?
豪斯
KUTNER: Sixteen-year-old girl with fluid in her lungs.
16岁女孩肺部有积液
No previous trauma, lung or cardiac issues.
无外伤 肺病或心脏病史
Gram stain was negative, no bacteria, no pneumonia.
革兰氏染色测试阴性 无细菌 不是肺炎
She's a factory worker,
她是工厂工人
means she probably works close to
很可能与大量新移♥民♥
a lot of recent immigrants.
有工作上的密切接触
Thank God some of those offshore sweatshop jobs
多亏了部分海外吸血工厂
are coming back to America.
搬回美国
She's an emancipated minor.
她是已脱离成人监护权的未成年人
In a factory?
在工厂里工作?
Either an Olympic gymnast who busted her leg,
要么是个摔断了腿的奥♥运♥体操运动员
a child star who blew all her sequel money on drugs,
把工伤的钱都挥霍在毒品上
or she's just a lying runaway.
要么她只是又撒谎又离家出走而已
Her parents died last year. No relatives.
她父母去年去世 没别的亲戚
To avoid foster care,
不想被收养 她考了高中文凭
she got a GED and got emancipated.
脱离成人监护独♥立♥生活了
Could have picked up a parasite from a co-worker.
可能是从同事身上染上寄生虫
She'd be having GI problems.
那她该有肠胃疾病
Pregnancy's more likely.
很可能是怀孕了
Sparks a fluid overload, hits the lungs,
造成体液过多 流到肺部
causes the pulmonary edema.
导致肺水肿
Her history says she's not sexually active.
她的过往说明她性生活不多
And our history says she could be lying.
但我们的经验说明她有可能在说谎
But not every teenager is having sex.
不是每个青少年都喜欢床上运动
But every teenager is stupid.
但每个青少年都很笨
Teenagers on their own are stupider.
独自生活的青少年就更笨了
The girl's holding down a job, makes her rent.
这女孩可以保住工作和支付房♥租
On the one hand, Kutner's right,
一方面 卡特那说的对
maybe she's a sweet young thing who's
她可能是个乖乖女
not a screw-up lying through her teeth.
不是个满嘴谎言的混混
On the two hand,
另一方面
pregnancy test only takes five minutes,
验孕只需要花五分钟
and we no longer kill rabbits,
现在的技术都不用去宰兔子提炼血清了
so, in conclusion,
总之
shut up, do the test. What else?
闭嘴 去做测试
Drugs could damage the heart.
还有补充吗 毒品会侵害心脏
Pressure imbalance allows fluid to build up in the lungs.
压力不平衡致使肺部积水
...
只能检查出近期是否吸毒
...
检查不出以前吸食情况
Sixteen doesn't automatically mean a risky lifestyle.
16岁并不是糜烂生活的代名词
...
卡特那相信她 其他人不相信
...
总之
...
闭嘴
check her home and work for toxins or drugs.
去她家和工厂检查毒素和毒品
Kutner and Foreman, do an echo,
卡特那和福曼去做超声心动图
find the extent of the heart damage.
查出心脏受损的程度
Kutner can do the echo on his own.
卡特那可以自己做超声心动图
Yes, but he'll be very lonely,
没错...但他会很寂寞的
so I have to ask why.
我还要问个为什么吗
I've been asked to help run a clinical trial.
我被邀请去做个临床试验
That okay with you?
你同意吗
Good for your career,
对你的前途有好处
great for your street cred. What's in it for me?
对你的街头信誉也大有提升
You have four doctors
我有什么好处呢
and never more than one case.
你手里有四个医生
...
却永远只有一个病人
Means I have time to work on other things,
也就是说我有时间做别的事
and they all have more chances to step up,
也可以留给他们更大的提升空间
stand on their own.
更好的自主成长
And if there is an emergency with Annie,
如果那个安妮出了状况
should she wait until you finish grooming lab rats?
是不是还要等你清洗打理完你的小白鼠?
If there's a problem with Sophia,
如果索菲娅或别的任何病人
or any other patient, you know I'll be there.
有了问题 你知道我会立刻赶到的
Your patient is my priority.
病人高于一切
No.
不行
What? You want a reason?
你还要个解释?
Clinical trials take time, your time is my time.
临床试验耗时间 你的时间就是我的时间
I told you, I don't do drugs.
我告诉过你 我不吸毒
Still a good idea to check your heart.
检查一下你的心脏总没有坏处吧
Something else could've damaged it.
别的东西也可损伤心脏
You find it hard, being all on your own?
独自生活会感到艰辛吗
Having to do everything without...
身边一直没有人依靠...
Drugs to ease my pain?
靠吸毒减轻痛苦?
That's not... A teenager on her own,
我不是那个意... 独自为生的青少年?
I wouldn't trust me either.
我自己都不相信
I meant it must be hard.
我是说那一定很难
No one there to back you up.
没人支持你
I know you're trying to be nice,
我知道你是好意
but I'm not into the whole pity thing.
但我不需要怜悯
I was actually doing the "I get it" thing.
我实际上是在表示"我理解"
I lost my parents when I was six.
我6岁时也失去双亲
It doesn't go away,
这一直刺痛着我
but it gets easier. You learn to deal.
但你总得挺过来 于是你学会了面对
I still get nervous when there's a knock on the door.
当有人敲门时 我仍会紧张
Always think it's the state trooper
总以为会是州警
with more bad news.
带来更多的噩耗
You already got the worst news and survived.
你已听过最糟的消息并挺了过来
That's sort of the upside.
这算是好的一面了
Your heart's healthy.
你的心脏没问题
Isn't that good news?
难道不是好消息吗
For your heart, yeah,
对你的心脏来说 是的
but it also means we still don't know what's wrong.
这也意味着还没有查清你的病因
Check book balanced, place spotless,
收支平衡 居所干净
looks like she builds her own furniture.
看来家具都是她自己打造的
If you're this grown-up at 16, what happens at 30?
如果16岁就这么成熟了 那30岁会如何?
You turn back into a kid, like Kutner.
又重返童年 像卡特那一样
Kutner's not that bad.
卡特那没那么糟
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表