他说的没错
No one's ever mentioned your nose before?
就没人跟你说过你的鼻子吗
You're a plastic surgeon.
你可是整容医生耶
They tell me it suits my face. It does.
他们都说我鼻子长的很合适
Maybe.
可能吧
Maybe that's just the social contract.
也可能只是客套
You tell me I look great,
你说我长得好看
I tell you you're a people person.
我说你人缘好
How can you know the truth?
怎么能知道真♥相♥呢
You could ask for the truth.
你可以问啊
What do you think of my nose? Please tell me the truth.
你觉得我的鼻子怎样
It's fine, it's a nose.
说实话 还成吧 就一鼻子
Just proving a point.
只是想证实一下
Anyone sitting here?
有人坐吗
Just my persona.
就我一个
You know, it's amazing the way people cling on to insults.
跟你说 人们用来损人的方法才是最精彩的
Or what they think are insults.
或者说他们满脑子就是怎么整人
So that wasn't an insult?
你这么说不是在损我吧
I'm not suggesting that like our patient,
我可没指望你能跟我们的病人一样
you're hiding a dark, sarcastic core beneath a candy shell of compulsive niceness.
你是一只披着羊皮的狼
I'm not always nice.
我不是老好人
I'm not nice to you.
我对你就不好
Because you know nice bores me.
因为你知道我不喜欢你对我好
Hence, still nice.
所以 还是在做好人
No, I'm suggesting that you have no core.
不是 我是想说你是个没有原则人
You're what whoever you're with needs you to be.
需要你变成啥样你就变成啥样
Okay, I guess that could be insulting.
嗯 这话很不入耳
But the interesting question is why.
有趣的是 为什么
Why do you think the world will end in chaos and destruction
为什么你会觉得没有你拯救
if you're not there to save it?
世界就会灭亡
Because when my parents put me in the rocket, and sent me here,
因为我爸妈把我放进火箭的时候
they said, "James, you will
送到地球来之前 就跟我说"杰姆 你会在
grow to manhood under a yellow sun."
暖暖的太阳底下长大成人"
And why did you lie about monster trucks?
那你干嘛在怪物卡车的事上说谎
I didn't.
我没有
I checked your appointment book.
我查过你的日程记录本
You've got tomorrow night marked off,
你把明天晚上划掉了
but you didn't put down what you were doing.
但你还是那个老♥习♥惯
So you thought someone might look at the book...
想到可能会有人偷看你的本子
I'm playing racquetball tomorrow night with Taub.
我明晚要跟陶博去打壁球
Why would you hide that?
你干嘛要躲着我
Because the world revolves around you.
因为我不想总围着你打转
I devote time to anyone else,
我就花点时间跟别人在一起
you'd end up stalking me and harassing them.
别跟踪我骚扰他们了 该停停了
You say that as though it wouldn't be fun.
你说的好像很无趣的样子
And maybe I didn't want to rub your nose in the fact
可能我不想跟你磨鼻子
that we'd be doing something you can no longer do.
事实上 我们在做一些你再也不能做的事情
Because I'm nice.
因为我很好人
I thought you said the steroids were gonna help him!
我记得你们说过类固醇能治好他的
Is it his heart?
怎么回事 是心脏问题吗
EKG says heart's fine.
心电图显示他的心脏没有问题
It's gotta be the kidneys.
可能是肾脏
We need to get him on dialysis. Oh, God.
我们得送他去做透析
He's on dialysis and he's stable.
他在做透析 情况稳定了
THIRTEEN: We know it's not systemic sclerosis.
这不是系统性硬化
Hey. Cyrano de Berkowitz.
喂 大鼻子情圣
Let it go.
甭照了
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia could explain brain and kidney problems.
慢性淋巴细胞性白血病能解释
CBC showed normal white blood cells.
脑部和肾脏的症状
So how long have you been playing racquetball with Wilson?
你跟威尔森一起打壁球多久了
Four or five times.
四 五次吧
Could be diabetes.
可能是糖尿病
Or a congenital metabolic disorder.
或者是先天性代谢紊乱
Congenital disorders generally don't wait
先天性紊乱不会等到
till you're 46 to manifest.
你46岁的时候才发作
So he's a late bloomer.
这么说他发育迟缓
His daughter has a neurological condition.
他的女儿有神经系统上的疾病
First of all,
首先
Wilson played tennis on his college team,
威尔森是大学是网球队的
and you are a Jew.
而你是犹太人
...
你不是运动好手
Sandy Koufax is Jewish.
柯法斯(道奇投手)也是犹太人
Greatest left-handed pitcher of all time.
是史上最棒的左投手
Sandy Koufax is all you Jews go on about,
你们犹太不就只出了柯法斯这么一人
Sandy Koufax. And the Holocaust. It gets old.
柯法斯和大屠♥杀♥都已经过时了
There are dozens of congenital conditions
这里有几十个
that fit our parameters.
先天性疾病符合
We can't spend time gene-testing for all of them
我们不能浪费时间做完全部的
especially when we're only guessing it's congenital.
基因测试 而且我们只是判断了先天性疾病的可能
Is a Z-shot offensive or defensive?
Z形射击是进攻还是防守
It's both.
两个都是
You suspected that was a trick question.
你觉得这问题很刁吗
But I could have said neither.
我可能会说两个都不是
Diabetes makes more sense.
糖尿病的推测更合理
We can narrow the testing down
我们可以缩减测试的范围
to 40 likely candidates.
到40个可能的疾病
Test for peripheral nerve damage.
测试一下外周神经损伤
He's got brain damage,
他有脑部损伤
he's likely to have peripheral
不管是什么引致的
nerve damage no matter what the cause.
他都可能有外周神经损伤
Yes, that's why we should not test him for it.
没错 这就是为什么我们不能对他做测试
Test the daughter.
测他女儿
Kutner runs the nerve test.
卡特那去做神经测试
Taub, you may be right about the diabetes.
陶博 你说的糖尿病可能是对的
Take supper away from our patient
不要让病人吃晚饭
and run a glucose tolerance test.
然后做葡萄糖耐受试验
Oh, and the nurses have been working so hard,
对了 还有 护士们都很累了
you can do the blood draws yourself.
你可以自己动手做血检
They have to be done every
这些测试要几小时就要做一次
couple of hours.
你在惩罚我
That would be petty.
那就太小气了
I'm punishing you
我是在惩罚你
because now you've joined my best friend in lying to me.
因为你跟我最好的朋友出去玩儿 还对我撒谎
Let me know when you're ready to confess everything.
等到你想坦白的时候 告我一声
These can become either hot or cold.
这些绷带可能会忽冷忽热
As soon as it starts to feel uncomfortable,
只要一开始 她就会觉得不太舒服
I want you to tell me.
我需要你告诉我
But you don't think
你是不是觉得
there's something wrong with me.
我有什么问题
No, baby. They're testing you to help Daddy.
没有 宝贝 他们只是想测试你来帮爸爸
Yes. What you're doing is very important.
没错 你现在做的事情是很重要的
It's like the better you do,
你做得越好
the better we know your dad is. It's okay.
我们就能更了解你♥爸♥爸的病
I'll start with heat.
我们开始加热
I know it's not his fault.
我知道这不是他的错
I know what he says is involuntary, but...
我知道他说那些话都不是成心的
It doesn't help.
但还是没有用
Inside he's still the same man.
在他内心里面 他就是这个人
Yeah, that's the problem.
就是这个问题
Apparently he's been thinking this stuff all along.
很明显他脑子里面一天到晚都在想这些东西
Whoever that same man is,
他是谁无关紧要
it's not the person I thought I was married to.
反正不是我想要嫁的那一个
You Okay?
你还好吗
She should be feeling something by now.
她现在应该有感觉的
What does that mean? Is she sick too?
什么意思 她也病了吗
Marika? Honey?
麦瑞卡 宝贝
You're burned,
你烫伤了
why didn't you tell me it started to hurt?
为什么你不叫疼
I wanted to help Daddy.
我想帮爸爸
You said the better I do,
你说我做得越好
the better Daddy has to be.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表