Chemo's not killing anything,
化疗并没有起效
it's just hiding the real problem.
它掩盖了真正的问题
She's gonna crash.
她就快不行了
If we wait until she does crash,
如果等到那时才动手
it might be too late.
一切都晚了
So, the next step is what?
那下一步怎么进展
I say no, and then you do something
我反对 然后你私下去试验
to make her crash,
把她弄死
so that I'll think you've proven your theory?
以此来证明你的理论
I would never do that.
我从不这么做的
No. You won't.
你当然不会了
She's crashing.
病人病危
HOUSE: You might want to check her IV.
你最好检查一下她的静脉注射
From here, it looks like saline instead of chemo.
从这里看 像盐水而不像化疗药物
Yeah, they look identical.
没错 它们长一样
Still, you should probably check.
所以说你要仔细检查
You switched her meds?
你换了她的药?
How could I? I had no access.
哪里啊 我都进不去
...
停掉她的输液
...
这根本没有理由
The stupidly dangerous part is already over with.
最惊险刺♥激♥的部分已经过去了
We're ready with the neural net.
已经到神经网络了
(EXCLAIMS) Is that someone's brain?
那就是人的大脑啊
Except for the part that isn't brain.
不过有那么个部分不是大脑
Hey, that's the patient I...
那个病人就是我....
You said she'd be fine.
你说她会好起来的
I'm a better liar than you are.
我比你会撒谎多了
I swapped her meds.
我换了她的药
I mean, she's got a brain problem?
如果她脑部出问题
I could have killed her.
我可能会害了她的
Yeah.
没错
The neural net will show us
神经网络会告诉我们
how fast her neurons are firing.
她神经元的燃烧速度
If there's something in the way,
如果有什么阻挡了它们
say brain that's not brain,
比如让不是大脑的大脑
her normal neural impulses will be
正常的神经冲动会被漩涡
sucked into a vortex,
所吸住
because they're unable to do their job.
由于它们无法♥正♥常运作
The computer will then process it,
电脑就可以记录这一过程
give us a picture of where to cut.
告诉我们要切掉的是哪个部分
Cool.
真酷
You think all this is amazingly cool
你觉得这是非常酷的
and you have no one else, so you're paying a guy to listen.
但你没有朋友 所以花钱请一个倾听者
Sorry, just trying to save you some cash.
抱歉 想帮你省钱而已
I'm on the clock?
现在是计费时段
Yeah, why wouldn't you be?
当然了
You think this is interesting to me?
你以为我会喜欢看这个么
CHASE: House.
豪斯
I see it.
我看见了
Can you get it?
你能切了么
I think so.
没问题
Turns out you didn't kill her.
事实证明你没有害她
Cool. You owe me $5,000.
太好了 你欠我5000块了
Why are you just standing there, Dr. House?
豪斯医生 你为什么站在这里
How'd you know who it is?
你怎么知道是我
I can smell you.
我闻出来的
Yeah, like you're a field of roses.
没错 你闻起来就像一地玫瑰
Peppermint tea.
来杯薄荷茶
You ever hear of the boy who cried wolf?
你应该听过狼来了的故事
Never really bought that.
那个太不合理
I don't care how often a kid cries he's being eaten by a wolf,
我可不会去管小鬼多久哭一次
Mom's gonna come running.
狼吃小孩的时候 他妈肯定撒腿就跑
The world is ugly.
世界太险恶了
People kill,
人们互相残杀
they go hungry.
他们永不满足
Just proving a point.
证明一下我刚刚的理论
People are asses.
他们实在混账
Why are you telling me this stuff?
你跟我说这些是什么意思
Because the world isn't
因为世界并不是像你想象的
as ugly as you think it is.
那样险恶的
Your transplanted cornea is fine, your eye is fine,
你的角膜移植成功了 眼睛也好了
but your brain wasn't working right.
不过你的大脑没有恢复正常
I'm gonna take the gauze off your eyes now.
我现在拿掉你眼上的薄纱
It's gonna be bright. I know.
你眼前就会明亮起来 我知道
The brain cells that weren't brain cells
有些脑细胞不是真的脑细胞
were in the way of processing visual information correctly.
妨碍视觉信息的正确处理
After the transplant, you could see,
角膜移植后 你就可以看见了
but not see.
但不是真正看见
I could see,
我可以看见
I could read.
可以阅读
Yeah, but it was dull, or foggy, or gray.
没错 不过景色暗淡 迷糊或阴沉
I don't know.
我也不太清楚
What I do know is that you were not seeing
我只知道你不是像正常人
what everyone else was seeing.
那种意义的看见
And now?
现在呢
Things are gonna be beautiful?
一切都会美好起来吗
Things will be what they are.
世界并不会因此变化
How do I look?
我看起来怎样
You look sad. Hey.
你很忧伤
Is there any way I could put you on retainer?
你要怎样才会留下来?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表