Transthoracic echo and bubble
胸腔回波和气泡分布研究
study show nothing.
也无异常 她的心脏没问题
Maybe when she got up, she started to urinate,
可能当她起来的时候 已经开始尿了
increased the vagal tone, caused arrhythmia
增加了迷走神经压 引起
and stopped her heart.
心律失常 停止了心跳
Who has to go pee in the middle of a nuclear procedure?
谁会没事干在放射时还想尿尿啊
It wasn't really a nuclear procedure.
那又不是真的放射治疗
She didn't know that.
她可不知道啊
People don't die from peeing.
总不可能尿个尿就死人吧
Heavy metal, toxin.
重金属中毒
Drugs or alcohol.
药物或者酒精
Or her own body is making a toxin.
或者她的身体自产毒物
Cold agglutinins.
冷凝集素 异常蛋白
Abnormal protein gets activated by cold temperatures.
会被冷凝集素激活
Like the classroom with the broken heater
比如教室里的加热器坏了
and the cold metal table in the procedure room.
或是操作室里冰冷的金属床
For God's sake, get a room.
看在上帝份上 你们直接开房♥去吧
Immerse her in an ice bath.
给她来个冰浴
The cold will activate her cold agglutinins.
寒冷会激活她体内的冷凝集素
Causing her heart to race.
让她的心脏开始剧跳
Confirming our diagnosis.
来为我们确诊
And giving her another heart attack.
这可能会让她又犯心脏病的
Lucky for me, there's a flaxen-haired maiden
幸运的是 那个亚麻色头发
who loves to say yes.
的小妞儿会同意的
How in the world could you approve
你怎么能答应让一个可能患了
total body irradiation for a patient with possible ITP?
特发性血小板减小性紫癜的病人做放射治疗
It was the right call.
这么做无可厚非
There was no medical justification for that kind of...
从没有医学证明说那种情况下...
Not medically, no. Absolutely no medical rationalization.
没有 根本没有医学合理性
I had to say yes because House wanted me to say no.
我必须答应 因为豪斯不想让我答应
You think he was bluffing?
你觉得他是诱骗你
I'm the new kid, he had to test me.
我是新人 他想考验我
Don't get cute, don't engage him.
别自以为是 别和他掺和
Do not play his games because you will lose.
和他玩 你会输的
You hired me to do this job, let me do it.
你让我来干这活儿 就放手交给我吧
Oh! I'm sorry,
抱歉打扰了
looks like you guys are in the middle of a conversation.
看起来你们在进行一段谈话
I can wait until Cuddy leaves.
我可以等卡迪走了再说
You are gonna leave soon, aren't you?
你很快会走的 是吧
I mean, the nurses have got your baby out there.
我是说 护士们在外面抱着你的小宝呢
Not that they're going to kidnap it or anything,
不是说她们会绑♥架♥她或怎么样
but I figured that the new mother brings the baby to work
但我觉得你这个新妈妈抱着她来上班
because she wants to listen to all the cooing.
就是想听听到人们叽里咕噜的逗弄宝宝
If you're gonna wait, you can wait outside.
如果你要等 请到外面等
Unless the new mother brings the baby to work
除非我们的新妈妈带着孩子上班
because she wants to dump the baby,
只是因为她想扔下那孩子
because she hates the baby
因为她讨厌这宝宝
and thinks she made a big mistake.
意识到自己犯了个大错
You can't trust that Wilson guy with anything.
威尔森那家伙真是靠不住
Lisa, are you...
丽莎 你... 没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal, I was having a bad day.
不就是糟糕透顶的一天嘛
Is Wilson gonna be in trouble?
威尔森会有麻烦么
For betraying my trust in a vulnerable time? No.
就因为趁我情绪低落时背叛我的信任? 不会的
Why would that bother me?
我♥干♥嘛要为这事劳心费神
He was worried, he made a bad choice.
他很担心你 所以说漏了嘴
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了 我知道那看起来糟透了
I know it seems like crap, you probably feel like crap, but it's not.
你可能觉得一团糟 但实际并非如此
Legally, you haven't adopted her yet.
在法律上 你还没有收养她
There's no obligations, no strings.
没什么义务之说 也没什么附带责任
It could be undone tomorrow.
明天你就可以反悔
Emotionally, you'll feel guilty for a while,
感情上 你可能会内疚一阵子 但是那孩子
but the kid, she won't even know you existed.
她将来根本不知道你存在过
You saying I should give her back?
你是说我该把她送回去
Much better than having a mother who doesn't give a crap.
总比当个手忙脚乱的妈妈好
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm just gonna go drop it off at the pound.
我会把她扔回收♥容♥所♥
What did you want?
你有什么事
We got a green light.
给我们亮绿灯了
Go draw the patient's blood.
去给病人抽点血
Why?
为什么
To see if it clumps in the cold.
看她的血会不会在寒冷中凝固
She's making you confirm your theory before you treat?
她居然在治疗前就让你先证实理论?
She approved the bath.
她准许冰浴了
She just thought we ought to do a test to confirm.
只是认为我们应该做个测试来确认一下
That's more of a yellow light, isn't it?
这个不像是亮了绿灯吧
So, she lets you nuke the patient, no problem,
这么说来 她让你做放射 那没问题
but makes you jump through hoops to give her a bath?
但现在让你摆脱重重困难给病人做冰浴
Why would she do that?
她的目的何在呢
I think she was playing you.
我觉得她在耍你
Go draw the blood.
去验血
I didn't realize the nurses allowed any visitors in here.
我还不知道护士让人进来探视呢
They don't.
他们没有得到允许
We'll just do these problems, and then you have to go. Okay?
我们做完这些你们就走 好吗
Okay.
好的
I need to draw some blood.
我得给你抽一下血
I had a crush on my teacher in fourth grade. And fifth.
我四年级的时侯爱上了老师 五年级也是
It's more that... Johnny was a non-verbal autistic.
乔尼有非言语障碍自闭症
Then for Sarah, he talks, makes eye contact.
但是对着莎拉 他可以说话 有眼神交流
He's like a regular kid.
像个普通的乖孩子
Since she got sick, he started going back away from us.
从她生病起 他又开始疏远我们
I had to bring him in for a visit.
所以我不得不带他来探视
Tell you what,
告诉你 我把这里的窗帘拉上
I'll close the blinds so the nurses don't ask questions.
护士们就不会多问了
You can stay as long as you want.
你们想呆多久就呆多久
We should have the results in about an hour.
结果一小时后出来
I'll be here.
我在这等着
SARAH: Good job.
干得好
One minute at 39 degrees.
39度维持了一分钟
Oh! Damn. Sorry.
天哪 对不起
You all right?
你没事吧
Don't be paranoid. I feel great.
不要大惊小怪的 我很好
Didn't expect the meds to work this quickly.
药物不会那么快起作用
Let's not get ahead of ourselves,
别高兴太早
you might not even be on the real drug.
你用的可能都不是真的药物啊
Several patients have shown improvement.
有几个病人已经显示出好转了
I know my test results have been better.
我知道我的测试指标也有进步
I know I have more energy.
我觉得自己也更有劲了
You ever hear the term "placebo effect"?
你听说过安慰剂效应吗
I guess I do have a few reasons to feel good.
我想我觉得好转肯定是有来由的 但...
But let's not get ahead of ourselves,
别高兴太早
you're good, but not "curing Huntington's" good.
你很厉害 但不是"治疗亨廷顿"的好手
Good.
很好
It's clumped. House was right, ice bath's on.
凝固了 豪斯是对的 开始冰浴吧
You got a sec?
有空吗
Don't be an idiot.
别做傻事
KUTNER: I know it's hard,
我知道这很难 但你得
but you need to stay in there for three minutes.
在里面呆上三分钟
(SHIVERING) It's okay.
我还好
You come to procedures now?
你是来看测试过程的吗
Only the ones that might
我只是想看看这病人
involve stopping the patient's heart.
会不会心脏骤停
Cameron tell you to be here?
卡梅隆让你来的
Shut up.
闭嘴
KUTNER: Tell me about Jonathan.
和我说说乔纳森吧
How'd you get him to come out of hiding?
你怎么能让他从封闭的世界里出来
He was extremely sensitive to touch,
他的触觉非常敏感
yet he had a tactile fascination with newspaper.
他对报纸有着触觉魔力
I mean, he wouldn't read it,
我的意思是 他不会读
he would just touch it, crinkle it.
但他能 能摸出来 能感觉出来
I thought maybe that was a way in. Papier-mâché and...
我想这应该是突破口 纸模
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表