They kill you?
这些胆石会致命
Yup. Unless I take them out.
是的 除非把它们取出来
We do it laparoscopically. Um...
我们会进行腹腔镜检查
How long has her urine been brown?
她的尿从什么时刻开始变成棕色的
Kidneys were fine this afternoon.
她的肾脏在今天下午还是好的
They're not now.
现在可不好了
It's not the gallstones.
她得的不是胆石
HOUSE: Well, of course it's not gallstones.
当然不是胆石了
Who thought it was gallstones?
谁说过这是胆石了
You said "steamroller."
是你说"要压碎"的
I also said "construction site."
我也说了"建设工地"啊
Gallstones could cause a pancreatic cyst.
胆石可能会导致胰脏囊肿
Just turn around.
打道回府吧
The thing is two hours over already,
丧礼都开始两个小时了
and that's the third time we've passed that colonial
这已经是你第三次经过那间
with the cross burning out front.
有个十字架的居民房♥了
I'm not lost.
我没有迷路
I'm not talking about what caused the cyst.
我不是再说什么导致了囊肿
I'm talking about what the cyst caused.
我是在说囊肿导致什么
Everything-
什么都会有
Cysts are symptoms, not diagnoses.
囊肿只是症状之一 不是诊断
Unless it's a multiple cyst with connections to other organs.
除非这是个其他器官相互作用的囊肿
Like a steamroller.
就像是蒸汽压路机
That's a long road down to the kidneys.
那里离肾脏还很远
How do we prove it? Won't be visible on a scan,
那我们要怎么证明 通过扫描是没法看到的
Chase isn't gonna go groping around when she's got kidney failure.
当她肾衰竭的时候我们不能在她全身搜索
Bubbles.
气泡
Is that your new stripper name? Yes.
是你的新脱衣舞娘的名字吗
And also, we inject bubbles into the cyst
是的 而且 我们把气泡注入囊胞
and follow where they drift.
跟踪它会游走到哪里
If they end up in her other organs,
如果它是停在别的器官上的话
we know you're right, cut it out, she's fine.
就证明了你的说法 把囊肿切除 她就没事了
Bubbles is right.
泡泡这方法可行
Go echo.
去吧
I'm not lost.
我说了我没有迷路
Nicole, you gotta stay still.
妮可 你不能动
(STAMMERS) I'm nervous.
我...我紧张
You're not nervous.
你这不是紧张
It's the DTs, isn't it?
这是震颤性谵妄[译注:因酒精中毒引起]
I haven't had a drink since I got here.
自从来这里之后我就没碰过酒了
Good heavens. We haven't missed it after all.
天哪 我们竟然还能赶得上
It's like the end of A Christmas Carol.
就像是耶诞颂歌♥的结尾
I'm so glad you're here.
你能来我太高兴了
It's a load off of
只要看到你
my mind just to see you.
我心里的石头就落地了
Thank you, James.
詹姆斯 谢谢你
Mom, how could you delay the funeral?
妈 你是怎样推迟整个丧礼的
Honey, your dad is dead. He's not going to care.
宝贝 你♥爸♥都死了 他不会计较这些的了
Do you know what you're going to say?
你知道你待会要说些什么吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Just let the minister,
让那部长去说吧
or one of his buddies from the Corps...
或者他部队的伙伴们
You're talking.
你要去致悼词
I don't care that you didn't like him.
我不管你有多不喜欢他
He was your father and he loved you.
他是你♥爸♥爸 他爱你
The war is over, Greg.
格雷戈 你们之间的战争结束了
Please do this for me.
求你 就当是为了我做的吧
Stop looking so worried.
别看起来那么忧心忡忡
I know he's gonna make me proud.
我知道他会让我自豪的
I'm sure you know him better than I do.
我当然知道你比我更了解他啦
Her liver's been compromised.
她的肝脏在衰竭
And the DTs will cause her muscles
而那些震颤性谵妄会导致她的肌肉
to continue to twitch, even under sedation.
继续抽搐
We need to paralyze her to do this procedure.
我们在进行这个手术时要使她麻痹
I wanted to stop.
我不想再这样子了
A phenobarbital coma will not only allow us
用氯化吩砒嗪麻醉只会减慢我们
to inject the cyst, it'll treat the DTs.
注射囊肿的速度 这可以治疗震颤性谵妄
When she wakes up, she won't be in withdrawal.
当她醒来的时候 药力还不会消退
We've seen her through withdrawal before.
我们以前已经见过她昏昏沉沉的样子了
We've seen her through everything.
她的每一个阶段我们都见过
We've been supportive, we've been combative.
我们支持过她 我们也跟她争执过
We've picked her up from bars in the middle of the night,
我们曾在一个深夜到酒吧里把她抬回来
we've let her spend the night in jail.
我们曾经让她在监狱里待了一个晚上
I used to say it would be okay,
我以前总说这没关系
that I'd get it together.
我会振作起来
I don't say that anymore.
我不会再这么说了
Let's make you healthy.
我们会让你好起来的
Then we'll worry about making you sober.
然后我们就会担心怎样使你清醒
The Lord is my shepherd,
上帝是我的保护神
I shall not want.
我不应该想...
I am not talking.
我不会去致悼词的
We were strangers.
我们只是陌生人
We shared some geography 30 years ago.
三十年前在同一个地区活动
Right. He had no influence on you at all.
没错 他对你是没有什么影响
The father who was compulsive about punctuality.
你的父亲强迫你准时
His issue,
是他的问题
which I deliberately made not my issue.
我故意的让这不成为我的问题
Thereby making it your issue.
所以这就是你的问题了
Compulsively showing up four hours late,
强迫自己迟到四小时
ignoring discipline, ignoring rules...
无视纪律 无视教条
Oh, God. He's here.
老天啊 他在
Who's here?
谁在
The one you're pretending is your father?
那个被你当作你老爸的人
Nice pick, he looks like Sean Connery.
好眼光 他看起来像肖恩·康纳利
So, back when you were devising this fantasy, did you tell your father?
所以当你在发白日梦的时候
"Dad, I refuse to recognize your existence
你难道说 "爸 我意识不到你的存在
"because I've chosen James Bond as my dad?"
因为我挑了007当我的老爸"
...
让我们祈祷
I used different words.
我不这么说的
What?
啥
Hearing your own son hates you so much
听说你自己的儿子还挺恨你
he's replaced you in his mind?
他把你从他脑海里抹去了
That's gotta suck. How did he take it?
这真♥他♥妈♥难说 他怎么做到的
I already told you.
我已经告诉你了
Amen
阿门
He didn't speak to me for a summer.
他一暑假都没和我说话
It means more to me than I can say
这一切对于我来说 比我
to have all of you here today.
今天在这里和你们各位说的还要重大
And now our son, Gregory,
我们的儿子格利高里
would like to say a few words.
想说些什么
Greg?
格利高里
There's a lot of people here today,
今天这儿来了好多人
including some from the Corps.
有些是军队里来的
And I notice that every one of them
我注意到他们每个人
is either my father's rank or higher,
都跟我父亲是同一级别或级别更高
and that doesn't surprise me,
这也没什么好惊讶的
because if the test of a man
因为对一个人的评价
is how he treats those he has power over,
取决于他如何对待比他弱小的人
it was a test my father failed.
我父亲在这方面是不及格的
This man you're eager to pay homage to,
这个你们过来表达敬意的人
he was incapable of admitting any point of view but his own.
从不认同自己以外的观点
He punished failure,
他严惩失败者
and he did not accept anything less than...
不接受任何形式的推脱
He loved doing what he did.
但他热爱他的事业
He saw his work as some kind of
他把他的工作看成一种
sacred calling,
神圣的使命
more important than any personal relationship.
重于一切私人情感
Maybe if he'd been a better father,
或许他要是一个好父亲的话
I'd be a better son.
我也会变成一个更好的儿子
But I am what I am because of him.
但我一直深深的受着他的影响
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表