and anything else we did.
以及我们共同完成的一切
What exactly did my team do?
我的小组究竟做了什么?
Looked good in their lab coats,
装模作样地穿着工作服
except for Taub.
除了Taub
Some people just work better alone,
有些人就是适合单干...
so to speak.
可以这么说
One more drink.
再来一杯
No. I can't.
不! 我不行了!
I gotta take a break.
我需要休息一下
Meet Karamel.
见见karamel
Huh?
哼?
Maybe one more drink.
还是再喝一杯吧
What's that taste?
这是什么味道?
Is
是...
Is that strawberry?
是草莓吗?
FOREMAN: House, you in there?
House 你在里面吗
Use the other bathroom.
用另一个卫生间去
It's in the kitchen,
在厨房♥里
looks like a sink.
和水槽长一个样的
Chase went into anaphylactic shock
Chase过敏性休克了
from the stripper's body butter or something.
可能是因为脱衣舞♥女♥郎的润肤油或什么的
Is he okay?
他还好么?
One of the residents had an EpiPen, so he's fine.
有人有肾上腺素自动注射器 他暂时没事了
But we're taking him to the hospital to be safe.
安全起见 我们正送他去医院
Okay-
好的
I knew that Chase was allergic to strawberries,
我是知道Chase对草莓过敏的
didn't I?
是吗?
That's why you wanted Karamel at this party.
这就是为什么你要Karamel来的原因
I suggested Karamel
我推荐Karamal
'cause she was great at Wilson's party.
是因为她在Wilson的派对上表现抢眼
I knew about her body butter,
我知道她的润肤油
I knew about his strawberry allergy.
也知道他对草莓过敏
I tried to kill Chase?
我企图害死Chase
Why would I do that?
我为什么这么做呢?
I don't want Cameron.
我并不喜欢Cameron
You're not a big fan of other people's happiness either.
你也不喜欢看着别人幸福的样子
Hello.
你好
You confirm?
你确定?
Thanks.
多谢
That kid we saved,
那个我们救了的孩子...
he's dying.
他快死了
It's not MS.
不是多发性硬化症
We were wrong.
我们错了
CAMERON: Thank God you're okay.
谢天谢地你没事
What happened?
发生什么事了?
There was a girl...
真不错...
Long story.
呃 说来话长
Your patient's lung failure rules out MS.
你病人的肺开始衰竭 说明不是多发性硬化症
We put him on a ventilator.
我们给他上了呼吸器
Enlarged lymphs could...
呃 肿大的淋巴说明...
Are any of you sober?
你们中有人是清醒的吗?
Turn around, you need to go to the hospital.
转个身 你需要去医院
I need to sleep.
我需要睡觉
I'm you.
我就是你
You can't just shut a door.
你不能指望关个门就能把我摆脱了
You tried to kill Chase.
你企图害死Chase
I need to push you back down,
我需要无视你
you're dangerous.
你很危险
It's the hospital.
医院来电♥话♥了
I'm not answering.
不想接
Hello.
你好
I'm here with your team,
我和你的小组在一起
trying to sober them up so
正试图让他们清醒
they can help treat your dying patient.
以便他们...能治疗你的垂死的病人
Foreman's dying patient.
是Foreman的垂死的病人
What causes lung failure plus
什么会引起肺衰竭
your patient's previous symptoms?
以及先前的那些症状
Eosinophilic pneumonitis.
嗜酸性细胞性肺炎
White blood cells accumulate, clog up the lungs,
白细胞聚集 阻塞了肺部
lead to heart problems.
导致了心脏问题
It fits.
这符合病情
House, are you there?
House 你还在吗?
It's not eosinophilic pneumonitis.
这不是嗜酸性细胞性肺炎
HOUSE: I gotta crash.
我要挂了
House, don't hang up. We need your help.
House 别挂电♥话♥ 我们需要你
I can't.
我解决不了
We can solve this.
我们能解决
Good night.
晚安
Eosinophilic pneumonitis could actually make sense.
嗜酸性细胞性肺炎听上去是对的
No, House ruled it out
不 House排除了它
because it would affect the larynx.
因为如果是它 喉部就会受影响
Patient would be
那样的话 病人就会...
hoarse.
声音嘶哑
Which we wouldn't notice in a deaf kid
但因为他是聋人 几乎不说话
who rarely speaks.
我们就不会注意到
Wait.
等等
Everyone's getting breath mints.
每个人先吃颗薄荷糖
We need to hear Seth speak.
我们需要听Seth说话
That means taking out the tube.
但那意味着要拔出插管
Isn't that dangerous?
不会有危险吗?
It's the safest way to confirm what's wrong with him.
这是我们能确认他病因的最安全的方法
I need him to breathe out once I pull on the tube.
我需要他在我拔出插管的时候呼气
Okay-
好的 呼气
Say "ah."
说"啊"
"ah."
啊...
I'm sorry, we were wrong.
抱歉 我们搞错了
I need to suction
再次插管之前
out your throat before we re-intubate.
我需要清理一下你的咽喉
Your son smoke?
你儿子抽烟吗?
smoke?
抽烟?
I don't think so.
不会吧
Tobacco stains on his teeth.
他牙齿上有烟渍
He says he used to chew tobacco
他说他曾使用嚼吐烟草
to cut weight for wrestling.
为了摔跤减肥
But not chewing tobacco might.
但非嚼吐烟草可以
Taub was right. It's sarcoidosis.
Taub是对的 是肉样瘤
The tobacco releases toxins,
烟草释放出毒素
those toxins suppressed his immune system.
那些毒素抑制了他的免疫系统
Once he quit chewing,
一旦他戒了烟
the absence of those toxins kicked
毒素也随之而去
a dormant condition into hyper-drive.
免疫系统从原来的休眠状态 变到了兴奋状态
Is it treatable?
这有得治吗?
Usually responds to corticosteroids
皮质激素和甲氨喋呤
and methotrexate.
通常都会起效
I'll start the meds.
我去拿药
I need sleeping pills.
我需要安♥眠♥药♥
I was gonna hit up Wilson,
我本来想找Wilson的
but he's not answering his phone.
但他不接手♥机♥
He must have left it in his pants,
他一定是忘在了
which he wasn't wearing when
他没穿着的裤子里了
the police found him trying to walk home, oddly,
警♥察♥发现他没穿裤子 想要走回家...
from his own apartment.
奇怪的是 他是从自己家走出来的
Pills.
快给药
Your patient is doing fine,
你的病人还不错
thanks to your team.
多亏了你的小组
It wasn't eosinophilic pneumonitis, was it?
不是嗜酸性细胞性肺炎吧?
Sarcoidosis.
是肉样瘤
Good.
太好了
House, please, talk to me.
House 告诉我怎么了
I haven't slept through the night
自从Kutner自杀以来
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表