It just gets dragged along. Next time, try saying it out loud.
你为什么突然起身然后穿上衣服 它是被硬拖着去的 下一次 试试看大声说出来
Just say to the empty air,
你是让我对着空气说
"Hey, I think I'll go to the store because we're out of peanut butter"?
嘿 我觉得有必要去一趟商店 因为我的花生酱吃完了
How much did they teach you about people like me
我真怀疑你当年学习情感咨♥询♥这门课程的时候
when you were learning to be a therapist?
是不是挂科了
I'm an oncologist.
我是学肿瘤学的
Your right brain likes what he's saying. Hasn't moved the entire scan.
右脑喜欢他说的话 在扫描过程中一直没动静
Hasn't gotten us anything, though. Sean's clean.
但什么也没有查出来 扫描没发现问题
It's not pancreatic cancer.
不是胰腺癌
Clotting could be a problem well before a solid tumor forms.
在肿瘤成型之前 血块有可能已经存在
It could still be pancreatic.
仍然可能是胰腺的问题
Yes, but if you want a diagnosis backed by actual evidence,
是啊 但是你的诊断 必须要有事实依据
we should probably look at other cancers.
我刚刚又发出瓜瓜声了!
What? Eugene Schwartz.
什么? 我是尤金·施瓦茨
Your patient from yesterday. I just squawked!
你昨天的病人 我刚刚又发出瓜瓜声了
I was buying some flowers for Mona. It happened when I was paying the clerk.
我正要给莫娜买♥♥花 就在我付钱的时候发生了
I assume Dr. Cuddy gave you this number.
一定是卡迪医生给你这个号♥码的吧
Yes. She told me to call you any time I squawked, day or night.
是的 她说我要是再发出"瓜"声就给你打电♥话♥ 无论什么时候都行
I'm sorry, but I'm about to lose you,
抱歉 电♥话♥很快就会没信♥号♥♥了
because I'm about to drive into a tunnel in a canyon on an airplane
因为我正开着飞机 穿过一条峡谷
while hanging up the phone.
我要挂电♥话♥了
I might be getting some more phone calls, so let's make it fast.
我很可能会接到更多的电♥话♥ 所以说快点
Lymphoma. That's right, pancreatic.
淋巴瘤 没错 胰腺癌
I know it's pancreatic. I know there's evidence.
我知道是胰腺癌 一定可以找到
I know we've seen it. I just can't...
我们可能已经看到它了 只是不能识别...
Right brain/left brain issues?
因为左右脑问题?
If the cancer's too small to find, let's make it easier.
如果肿瘤太小 不能被肉眼发现
Let's open him up and paint it.
就这么办吧 开刀 然后给它染色
There's a new procedure using scorpion toxin and infrared paint.
现在有一种新方法 使用蝎毒
The paint only works on the cancer cells, makes them easier to spot.
通过红外线观察染色 颜色只会染在癌细胞上
Just agitating the pancreas can cause clotting,
让它们更容易被发现 仅仅是刺♥激♥胰腺就有可能造成血块
and you want to do it to a guy whose problem is clotting?
你现在要把这套方法用在血凝症患者身上?
If I'm right about pancreatic cancer,
如果我对胰腺癌的判断是正确的
the only chance he's got is finding and removing those cancer cells now.
那么不仅他不会有事 我们还可以把他的胰腺肿瘤切除
His brain MRI showed narrowing in the blood vessels leading up from the neck.
他的脑部核磁共振扫描显示他的血管 从颈部开始紧缩
If we do shake something loose, we could kill him.
如果我们贸然手术 有可能会杀了他
TAUB: Or one of him.
或者两个他之一
A clot in his brain could kill one of them without affecting the other.
他脑中的血块可能会杀死他的其中一边半脑 而另一边则毫发无损
He might actually be okay with that.
所以他应该不会死
FOREMAN: How long is it going to take?
这要多久?
Assuming he doesn't crash, a few minutes.
如果不发生全身性器官衰竭 需要几分钟
Hey, you and Cameron... I'm sorry.
你和卡梅隆的事... 我很抱歉
I'll be right back.
我出去一会
I don't want to be homeless.
我不想无家可归
Okay. You can stay in the condo. I'll find some other...
好的 你继续住公♥寓♥ -我找别的地方
That's not what I mean.
我不是这个意思
I want to marry you. I got the forms to destroy the sperm.
我想和你结婚 我填了文件 销毁我前夫的精♥子♥
You sure?
你确定?
Yeah.
是的
I want to hug you, but then I'd have to re-scrub.
我真想抱你 不过那样我就得重新消毒了
I know.
我知道
FOREMAN: BP is dropping.
血压在下降
Go.
快去吧
No sign of cancer. BP is 90 over 60.
没发现癌症 高压90 低压60
You never answered my question.
你还没回答我的问题
Relax. Our friendship is not doomed.
放松 我们的友情不会受到影响
or is this just another challenge?
还是说这对你来说只是另一个挑战?
You're worried that once I'm in a relationship,
你担心我一旦开始一段感情
you and me will be over.
咱俩这段情缘就会就此终结?
Hey, I'm actually for this. I think this is great.
当然不是 我支持你这么做 我觉得这很好
But if you're serious, and you don't treat it seriously,
如果你心里是认真的 但你却不认真对待
then you will get hurt.
那你一定会受伤
And if you don't accept that, then accept that she will get hurt.
如果你不相信自己会受伤 那么想想卡迪 她会受伤的
MAN: I was told it was your birthday.
我听说今天是你的生日
I understand.
我知
So, so sorry.
抱歉
I know.
我知
Clearly, there was a mix-up.
很明显 这是个误会
Have a nice day.
日安
Does she look angry?
她看起来生气吗
If you're standing there when she looks up here...
别被她发现你在观察她...
Oh, no.
哦 不
Systolic's 80.
收缩压80
CHASE: Gotta finish this suture before I can get out.
我得缝合好切口才能撤出剪刀
Give him a dopamine drip.
用多巴胺滴灌
HOUSE: We weren't looking up at the right time.
我们检查的不是时候
Get to your point. We're a little busy here.
有话直说 我们很忙
The clots aren't from cancer. They're coming from his heart.
血块不是癌症导致的 而是心脏
We echoed the heart. No clots.
我们已经用超声心动图检查过了 没有血块
Not while we were looking. Didn't! open with that?
我们检查的时候没有 我刚才不是说过了?
The clots were caused by an arrhythmia.
血块是由于心律失常造成的
No arrhythmia.
他没有心律失常
Not while we were looking.
我们检查的时候没有
Intermittent arrhythmia.
间歇性心律失常
This guy pulls our equipment off at the slightest provocation.
这老兄因为一小点事就把我们的设备扯掉了
We'd have to be watching at the exact moment it happened,
我们要在适当的时刻才能发现心律不齐
which I'm guessing,
照我看来
given the way you two are scrambling around like idiots,
你们俩就别在这傻乎乎的乱鼓捣了
is right now.
就现在动手吧
Yes, I'm saying do a transesophageal echo.
做一个经食道心电图
We have to get his BP stable.
要先稳定血压
Absolutely. Right after the echo.
等心电图做完再说
Systolic's 70.
收缩压为70
The heart looked healthy at the last echo.
上次做心电图时心脏还是正常
And an arrhythmia wouldn't cause clots in a healthy ventricle,
健康的心室不会因心律不齐就产生血栓
so start with the left atrial appendage.
从左心耳开始
Wow. Yep, I did it again.
我实在太有才了
Now get this poor guy's BP under control and seal off the appendage.
稳定他的血压 把心耳缝合吧
And then all we have to do is find out what damaged his heart
然后就是 在彻底击垮他之前
before it goes after something he really needs.
找出伤害他心脏的元凶
So what damages a healthy 20-year-old heart
什么使一个20岁 小伙的心脏受损
enough to make it send out clots
让心栓迸发的跟当年
like it's bombing Dresden? Rhabdo.
东德的炸♥弹♥一样多
What about Graves'?
狂犬病毒?
Thyroid function tests were normal.
甲状腺功能测试正常
Cushing's. Cortisol overproduction could interfere with heart rhythm.
库欣综合症 皮质醇过量会影响心率
Run a dexamethasone suppression test.
去做一个地♥塞♥米♥松♥抑制试验
Annie.
安妮
You hit me.
你打了我
I know. I'm so sorry. But it wasn't me.
我知道 对不起 但我... 那不是我的本意
I know you would never have done that
我知道你意识清醒的话
if you were in control of yourself, but...
是不会那么做的 但是...
But you came back.
你回到我身边了
To talk with your doctors.
是来和你的医生谈谈
I've been going over and over what happened.
我想了又想
And I had this thought, out of nowhere.
不知怎么就突然有了一个想法
Ever since I've known Scott, I've seen his left hand throw things,
我认识斯科特以来 就发现他的左手一直在扔东西
but always sort of playfully, thinking it's fun.
但经常是开玩笑式的 觉得这很好玩
But when he threw this, it was angry.
但是当他扔这个的时候 充满了愤怒
And that's when his hand slapped me, too, when I brought it to him.
我递给他这个的时候
TAUB: Deodorant shouldn't...
他也是愤怒的打了我
How often do you use it?
你多久用一次?
A few times a day. It's special, heavy-duty stuff.
这个效果很强 一天几次就够了
I have to send away for it.
我还得特地去函购它
Sprayed around a bathroom the size of a shoebox.
在密闭的浴室里使用强效除臭剂
I'll check the ingredients from the manufacturer.
我要去厂家查一下成分
I'll check for any references associated with health issues.
我去查一下什么会导致身体的不适
Somebody's grateful.
有个人很感动哦
We'll just leave the three of you alone.
让你们"三"个人单独待会吧
Why is there no lipstick on this cup?
为什么杯子上没有口红印
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表