In your sleep.
在睡眠状态下
You weren't responsible.
你不是有意的
Something inside me wanted to do it.
我潜意识中想去吸
Something inside of me didn't think it was wrong.
我潜意识中不认为有错
It's like a dream.
这有如做梦
We all do stuff in our dreams
在梦中我们会做些
we wouldn't do when we're awake.
醒着时不会做的事
I don't.
我不这样
What's that?
那是什么
Did I fall asleep and hurt myself?
我睡着了弄伤了自己
I don't see any cuts.
没看到任何伤口
'Cause there aren't any.
因为根本没有
I think you're sweating blood.
我觉得...你在汗血
The guy is bleeding out of his pores.
这人毛孔出血
What does that tell us?
这说明什么
Other than you don't want to play basketball against him,
除了你们不想和他对抗打篮球
and he's dying.
和他快死了之外
FOREMAN: That neither cocaine or allergies are the answer.
不是可♥卡♥因♥和过敏所致的
KUTNER: It's gotta be systemic. Hemorrhagic virus maybe?
是全身系统性的 会不会是出血病毒
THIRTEEN: You think it's Ebola?
你认为是埃博拉出血热
His white blood cell count would be through the roof.
他的白血球数会高得惊人
It's not an infection.
不是感染
DIC? Coags are normal.
凝血正常
It's cancer. Leukemia explains everything.
是癌症 白血病能解释所有
KUTNER: No fever. TAUB: The bleeding.
没发烧 有出血
KUTNER: No weight loss. TAUB: The rash.
没消瘦 有皮疹
No headaches. The fatigue.
没头痛 有疲劳感
Leukemia would be obvious from the CBC.
白血病从血常规中就能查出
Leukemia has false negatives all the time.
白血病经常呈现假阴性
So, we have four reasons for leukemia,
有四个理由支持白血病
four reasons against.
四个理由反对
You only need one against.
还需要一票反对
Yeah, if we had one reason for anything else.
如果还有别的理由的话
Go do a bone marrow biopsy.
去做骨髓活检
What would you do?
你会怎么做
I think...
我觉得
I think you should wait.
我觉得你该再等等
But if I wait,
但如果我等了
I could die.
我可能会死
There would be more danger for you, but...
对你的危险性会增大 但...
Is this your opinion as a doctor, as a mother?
这是你做为医生还是做为母亲的意见
It's my medical opinion.
是我的医学意见
It's my personal opinion. I don't...
就我个人的意见...
I don't wanna wait.
我不想等了
It might only be one week.
也许只需一周
We will keep you on plasma.
会一直给你输血的
This is not my baby.
这不是我的孩子
I already sacrificed nine months
因为这愚蠢的错误
for this stupid mistake.
我已经牺牲了九个月
I don't wanna sacrifice any more.
我 我不想再牺牲下去了
Becca, you asked my opinion
贝卡 你询问我的意见
because you wanted to do the right thing.
因为你想做对的事
You are giving up this baby
你要放弃这孩子
because you don't want to make the mistakes
因为你不想重蹈
your mom made, her mom made.
你妈妈 她妈妈的覆辙
You have a chance to break this cycle,
你有机会打破这个怪圈的
to do something great for this baby.
为这个孩子做伟大的事情
No.
不
I need you to hold still.
躺着别动
Wait.
等下
You been testing any tanning creams or sprays?
你在用晒黑油或喷雾吗
No.
没有
It's not a tan.
不是晒黑的
Means it's not leukemia.
说明不是白血病
KUTNER: Chem panel confirms kidney failure, end stage.
化学测试证实是肾衰竭 晚期
Got him on dialysis?
给他做透析了吗
BP's too low. Too bad.
血压太低了 太糟了
Would have been nice to have more than an hour to solve this thing.
来解决这问题就不错了
Haemachromatosis?
血色素沉着症
He have tiny testes?
他睾丸很小吗
No. Scleroderma.
不是 硬皮病
His skin's darker, not lighter.
他的皮肤变黑了 不是变浅了
As much fun as 20 Questions tends to be,
尽管这样问答看来好玩
he's blowing blood out of every orifice.
他的每个出气孔都在流血
You think it just might be vascular?
你认为问题只出在血管吗
Vasculitis?
血管炎
If I said it might be vitas gerular,
如果我说可能是"维塔斯哥如拉"[豪斯自己造的词]
would you have said Vitas Gerulaitis?
你就回答"维塔斯哥如拉炎"吗
Test him for vasculitis. Angio and blood.
给他做血管炎 血管造影和血液检测
Test the daughter. She's 12.
检查她女儿
Great for road trips.
正好做公路旅行
I meant she's a minor,
我是说她是未成年人
and Daddy has a conflict,
而爸爸有利益冲突
so we're gonna need Cuddy's sign-off.
所以需要卡迪的签字
So get it.
去要啊
She's kind of busy.
她 她正忙着
CHASE: Clamp.
钳子
Suction.
吸液器
Entering the abdominal cavity.
进入腹腔
There's the head.
找到头了
HOUSE: Got a minute?
有时间吗
Get out of here.
离开这
Who's that? Dr. Gregory House.
那是谁 格利高里·豪斯医生
He's the one you'll be suing when you develop sepsis.
你得了败血症就起诉他
Well, why is he here?
他来做什么
Better question is, why is she here?
要问她来做什么
You're an administrator, administrate.
你是管理者 做管理
My patient's daughter needs a guardian ad litem.
我有个病人的女儿需要个代理监护人
CHASE: That's it. HOUSE: Tests are inconclusive,
找到了 检测还没定论
but either way, he's gonna need...
但不管怎么样他都需要...
House, get out!
豪斯 出去
This doesn't need you, I do.
这不需要你 我需要
Head's out.
头出来了
Later. Later's too late.
过会 过会就迟了
CHASE: And there she is.
这就是她
CUDDY: Come on, cry. There we go.
加油 哭
Come on.
加油
Come on.
加油
Joy, cry!
乔伊 哭
Cry,
哭 乔伊
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起 很对不起
CHASE: That's a sound we like to hear.
这是我们想听的声音
Apgar's 9 out of 10.
阿普加评分9分 满分10分
You hear that?
听到了吗
You just got your first A.
你刚得了第一个"A"
She's yours now.
她现在是你的了
Mazel tov.
恭喜你
Now it's time to say those magic words
现在你该对她说一句
you'll be telling her for the rest of her life,
她要听一辈子的话
"Mommy's gotta go to work."
妈妈要去工作了
CUDDY: Have the risks of the transplant
有人给你解释过
procedure been explained to you?
移植手术的风险了吗
Damn it!
该死
I was hoping you weren't going to ask her that.
我不是希望你问她那个
Of course she knows.
她当然知道
Can you just sign the paperwork?
你能签字了吗
Dr. House explained to you that all surgeries carry risks? You could die.
豪斯医生向你解释所有手术都有风险
CUDDY: Stop pressuring her.
别给她施压
Sorry. Daddy's perfectly healthy.
抱歉 爸爸健朗得很
But we want you to give him the kidney anyway,
但不管怎样我们想让你给他个肾
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表