Anybody?
有没有?
He's got hyperacusis.
他有听觉过敏
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means we have a favorite.
意味着我们找到最佳答案
It's nerve-related.
神经关联问题
Amped-up hearing could be linked to
安培听力上升可能引起
nerve palsy.
神经性中风
Puff out your cheeks. Come on.
鼓起脸颊看看
Now, a big mug-shot smile.
再来个露齿一笑
THIRTEEN: Left-side facial weakness.
左半部面部虚弱
Seventh-nerve palsy.
面神经瘫痪
Plus intermittent rashes,
加上间歇性皮疹
plus migraines,
还有偏头痛
it's postherpetic neuralgia.
是疱疹后神经痛
Herpetic? You think I have herpes?
疱疹 你觉得我有疱疹?
I'm not judging here.
我不是在批判你
This thing is just as likely to be caused by chicken pox.
这也可能是由水痘引起
I need proof now.
我要证据
There is a test.
有一种测试
It's dangerous and painful
很危险而且很疼
while the treatment is safe and painless.
但治疗却很安全而无痛
But you make a good point. You need proof now.
不过你说的对 你需要证据
I'll order up the test.
我去叫人准备测试
If you have neuralgia, you won't feel it going in.
如果你有神经痛 你不会有感觉的
It only hurts if your diagnosis is wrong.
如果你的诊断错了就会疼?
Win-win.
双赢
Jason, don't hang up the phone again.
别再挂电♥话♥了
You're gonna send in...
你们要送进来...
Capsaicin,
辣椒碱
200 micrograms.
200微克
And two syringes this time.
这次要两个注射针管
And we'll give you the blood and his records.
我们还会给你们他的血样和病历
No more meds, Jason,
不会再给你提供药物了 詹森
and no deliveries without something in return.
我们不会免费赠送的
You gotta give us a hostage.
除非你拿一个人♥质♥来交换
You can have two.
我给你们两个
Great.
很好
Then I'll send an officer right in with the transfer.
我会让一个警官送东西过去的
Everything gets brought in by Dr. Cuddy.
只能让卡迪医生送进来
Jason, I'm not gonna let her do that.
詹森 我不会让她进去的
First, don't use his name so much.
第一 别总喊他名字
It doesn't sound reassuring, just sounds creepy.
听起来让人不安心 还毛骨悚然的
And second, come on, he's not gonna shoot the one person
第二 他不会杀掉唯一信得过的
he trusts to bring in his medication.
可以送药进来的人的
He's gonna shoot the hostages if she doesn't bring it in.
如果她不带药品进来 他会冲人♥质♥开枪
I'll get back to you.
我等会再打过去
The guy's demanding that you do all the transfers.
那家伙坚持要你去执行交换
Okay.
好吧
"okay"?
好吧?
What am I supposed to say?
那我应该说什么
You're supposed to say no,
你应该拒绝
it's not your job.
那不是你应该做的
If you got a conflict here,
如果这其中是有什么利害关系
if you have stakes in this that you're not telling me about,
如果你有什么事是隐瞒着我
then I can't trust you.
那么我就不能相信你
Got it. I'm okay.
明白 我没事的
Can you tell him I'm coming in now?
能告诉他我马上就要进去了吗
Who's taking the first dose?
谁来做小白鼠
Anybody here got a longstanding case of neuralgia
这里有人有长♥期♥的神经痛史吗
that's killed their nerves so this won't hurt at all?
有的话玩这个就一点也不疼
How bad does it hurt?
会有多疼?
You're looking to be the hero?
你要挺身而出当英雄吗
I've been beaten up a lot,
我受惯了皮肉之苦
and I can handle pain.
能忍♥得住疼
How old are you?
你多大了
Guy's got a gun.
那家伙有枪
I think that covers the parental consent issue.
你还想要他父母签字同意才行啊
And that stuff can also
这玩意儿会引起
cause nerve and muscle damage.
神经和肌肉损害
No way am I taking that crap. Come on.
我不玩这一套的
You have to.
来吧 你没得选
It's the rules.
这是游戏规则
THIRTEEN: I'll do it.
我来吧
This is a level of risk-taking beyond anonymous girl-on-girl action.
这可是比和陌生人玩拉拉的风险还大
They're patients, I'm a doctor.
他们是病人 我是医生
With a degenerative, drug-unfriendly illness.
一个有变性药物拮抗疾病的医生
Everything's not some fascinating character flaw.
不是任何东西都可以用性格缺陷来解释的
This is a genetic flaw.
这是基因缺陷
This is your Huntington's speaking.
这是你的亨廷顿慢性舞蹈症在说话
This is you waving a white flag at the world.
你在向这个世界摇白旗
Yes, I have a shortened lifespan.
是的 我活不长
Another reason why I'm objectively the right choice.
这也是我做出这个决定的原因之一
Wow, I would have laid money you had herpes.
我该花钱下注赌你有疱疹的
Your turn.
轮到你了
So, why are we here?
那么 我们为什么来这
We've ruled out immediate risk of death,
我们已经排除了即刻死亡的威胁
lost love.
失去爱的原因
That just leaves
只剩下...
work.
工作
You're defined by your work.
你因你的工作而定义人生
But you kept seeing doctors, kept missing time,
但你却在不停地看医生 不停地浪费时间
couldn't focus.
而不能聚精会神
And you made a huge mistake,
可能你犯了个大错
got fired.
被解雇了
I just want an answer.
我只想要个答案
I know.
我知道
I'm asking why.
我问为什么
Guy knew he wasn't coming back.
那家伙知道再也不会回来
Everything's laid out for us.
东西都给我们摆好了
I'll check for toxins in the kitchen.
我去厨房♥检查毒素
He must have $6,000, $7,000 in unpaid medical bills.
他肯定有六七千的医疗账单还没付
I've got debt, too. You don't see me acting like a lunatic.
我也有欠费 不过我不会像疯子一样丧心病狂
There's no excuse for what he's doing,
他这么做的确是没有借口
but if you've got millions
不过世上有成千上万的人因为
of people thousands of dollars in debt
得病了而负债累累
because they're sick, at least one of them is going to do something inexcusable.
所以其中有那么一个人就此铤而走险也可以理解
Especially if it works.
尤其是当这招还凑效时
White blood cell count's normal.
白血球计数正常
It's not infection.
不是感染
So either his heart is on the fritz,
要么是心脏损坏
or he's got cancer.
要么就是癌症
I found a picture of his mom.
找到一张他母亲的照片
She's got a droopy eye, fat face, thick neck.
眼睑下垂 脸部浮肿 脖子粗大
Classic signs of an upper-lobe tumor.
典型的上肺叶肿瘤症状
HOUSE: Or she's just ugly.
或者是她天生丑陋
They're also classic signs of an adrenal problem.
也是明显的肾上腺症状
THIRTEEN: It's his heart.
是心脏的问题
You can't be sure which... His neck, distended jugular.
你不能确定... 他颈部静脉扩张
I'm going to try to strangle you faster than you can pull a trigger.
狠狠地掐死你
He needs to check your pulse.
他要检查你的脉搏
It's racing, 160.
脉动急促160
We need to get paddles.
我们需要除颤器
Or maybe we could just do nothing.
或者就在这里啥也不做
If I get any weaker
如果我虚弱下去
and they don't fix it,
而他们治不好的话
I'll shoot you. Don't!
我会开枪..杀了你 不
He didn't mean to...
他不是那个意思...闭嘴
Shut up, all of you.
全部给我闭嘴
What are you doing?
你要干什么
What are you doing? Carotid massage,
你到底干嘛 颈动脉窦按♥摩♥
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表