you guys did the
你们按时
test in a reasonable amount of time
完成测试
and came back here before I had time to fall asleep.
在我睡着之前就回来了
You guys still smell that?
你们还闻到那味儿吗
Maybe you should just let her have your office?
也许你该把你的办公室让给她
Or...
或者....
(IMITATING SEAN CONNERY) She sends one of yours to the hospital,
她把你们的办公室回收
send one of hers to the morgue.
然后抽一个去做太平间
It's not myasthenia gravis,
不是重症肌无力症
her breathing's improving
她的呼吸能力渐渐好转
and the weakness is in her extremities.
肌肉衰弱只出现在四肢
Could be a botulinum reaction.
可能是肉毒杆菌反应
I don't think sabotaging your boss' office
我认为在上司的办公室
is a wise counterattack.
搞破坏不是明智之举
All that is needed for evil to succeed
只要群众假装看不到
is for good men to do nothing.
邪恶终将得手
She probably used a lot of Botox
她可能注射了很多肉毒杆菌
to tighten up her skin.
以保持皮肤弹性
True.
没错
Could also be any kind of heavy metal toxicity.
也有可能是重金属中毒
PSP or arsenic from eating too much seafood,
吃大量海鲜导致摄入过量酚磺酞和砷
cadmium from bad bottled water,
还有喝了含有超标镉的劣质瓶装水
lead or nickel from canned fruits or natural grains.
然后罐装蔬菜或天然谷物含有的铅和镍
I don't think replacing that was part
更换马桶好像不是
of the renovation plans.
装♥修♥的内容
It is now.
现在就是了
Lucky for us, we can treat all those toxins with the same thing,
幸运的是 以上说的毒素都能用同一种物质解毒
chelation.
螯合作用
You never showed up.
你没来
Get out of my house.
麻烦你出去
I wanted to find proof
我想找证据
that you were slipping
证明你又重回过去的
back into your self-destructive pattern,
自甘堕落的状态
confirm you weren't worth my time.
确证你不值得我浪费时间
Instead
但恰恰相反
I found this.
我找到了这个
You've followed all
你不折不扣的依照了
of my instructions to the letter,
我的所有指示
probably better than any patient I have.
可能还比别的病人做得更好
So why are you the only one
为何你却偏偏
who can't show up for appointments?
不来治疗呢
I came down right after I was finished with House.
做完豪斯的活后我就下去了
You were in your office with another patient.
你在办公室接待另一个病人
And there was another patient in the waiting room.
候诊室里还有一位病人
Janice.
詹妮斯
I'm well aware of what's going to happen to my body
我清楚的知道
over the next eight to 10 years.
未来8到10年我身体的状况
I do not need a visual reminder
我不想每次去你那里
every time I walk into that place.
都见到活生生的例子
That's understandable.
我理解你
It's human.
人皆如此
And you need to get over it.
但你需要克服它
Now, you show up on time tomorrow
明天给我按时过来
or you don't show up at all.
不然就再也别来了
JOHN: Your mom is leaving.
你妈要走了
You're gonna regret this the rest of your life.
你会因此后悔一生
TAUB: The chelation didn't work,
螯合作用无效
her muscles are still deteriorating.
她的肌肉在持续退化
Rules out toxins.
毒素的可能已经排除
So what else that can go wrong when the Hindenburg deflates?
到底是什么导致了兴登堡的通货紧缩?
Why aren't we doing this in your office?
为什么我们不能在你办公室讨论?
Obviously because it would be stupid to do this
显然易见 在空空如也的办公室讨论
in an office with no furniture.
感觉太傻了
Cuddy
卡迪...
overreacted to my overreaction.
对我的过激行为 反应过分了
Coronaro-cardiac fistula.
可能是动脉心腔瘘
Even a small hole could cause...
即使一个小洞也能...
They start in the lungs,
那是从肺部开始
not the heart.
不是心脏
And why are you leaning on a 45 degree angle
你怎么朝远离福曼的方向
away from Foreman?
倾斜45度
I'm sitting straight.
我坐得很直
Trouble in the Land of False Hope?
绝境之中再度受挫?
Everything is fine.
一切都很好
Austrian syndrome.
奥地利综合征
Nice deflection,
真会打岔
but our patient doesn't drink,
病人不喝酒
she's a health nut.
崇尚健康生活
And even if I was a cynical guy
就算我这么愤世嫉俗的人
and thought she was a liar,
都觉得她是个骗子
I would have done a tox screen which would've
我做过毒性测试
come back negative for alcohol.
结果显阴性
You should come to these gatherings more often,
你们都应该多来参加这种研讨会
keep you from looking like an idiot.
省得看起来傻乎乎的
You making book
是你在下注
or did something else happen to our patient?
还是病人出状况了?
Guillain-Barre
格林巴利综合症
Usually starts as a muscle pain
通常一开始是肌肉疼痛
patients compare to the pain of over-exercising.
病人会以为是过度运动引起
So who's paging you? Your wife?
是谁找你 你妻子?
Does it worry you that she paged Kutner first?
你不担心她刚刚先找卡特那吗
Guillain-Barré fits,
符合格林巴利综合症
patient didn't notice the initial symptoms
病人并没有留意到早期的症状
because it's no different than how she feels every day.
因为她每天都是肌肉酸痛
Her muscle weakness
肌肉衰弱是
is the precursor to full paralysis.
瘫痪的前兆
Gastric bypass probably set it off.
很有可能是胃旁路手术引起的
At what price beauty?
美丽的代价好大
Go start her on plasmapheresis.
去对她做血浆去除
(SINGING) She put the lime in the coconut She drank it all up
她把柠檬放进椰子 一饮而尽
She put the lime in the coconut She drank it all up
她把柠檬放进椰子 一饮而尽
Deedee? Can you stop singing?
可以停下来吗
Musical automatism,
音乐自动症
she could be having a partial seizure right now.
可能是局部痉挛发作
You need to get House. Deedee!
得去找豪斯
Yelling at her is not gonna be an effective treatment.
大吼大叫也于事无补
She's faking.
她是装的
It's a cry for attention.
只为了引起注意
Her brain could be misfiring.
她的大脑可能都熄火了
Right,
没错
a rare neurological disorder is far more likely
一个罕见的神经系统异常病例
...
我是说 她就是一个
On the other hand,
想时刻被关注的人
look at her.
但是 你看看她
She needs a full neurological work-up.
她得做一个全身神经系统检查
Get House.
叫豪斯来
Ultimate irony.
真够讽刺
I killed myself trying to make myself healthy.
一心想健康反而把自己逼到绝境
You're not dying, okay?
你还不至于要死 明白吗
This disease is manageable.
这病可以治疗
Better start getting used to that wheelchair.
最好还是习惯一下做轮椅
Self-pity doesn't suit you.
自怨自艾可不适合你
Just take me down to the...
把我带去那...
No.
不
You're strong enough to walk.
你还可以走路
Come on, get your ass out of bed
快点 坐起来
and walk.
走走看
Could be an aneurysm,
可能是动脉瘤
we've got to control her blood pressure,
得控制下她的血压
start her on a calcium channel blocker.
用钙通道阻滞剂
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表