Can't Lucas... No.
能不能叫卢卡斯... 不行
He's very busy.
他忙得很
FOREMAN: If there is a tumor, this test will show us...
要是有肿瘤 测试会显示出来
Is that stuff dangerous?
那东西有危险吗
This is just the contrast material.
这只是造影剂
There is a small risk of an anaphylactic reaction.
可能会有一点过敏反应
I could stop breathing?
会死人吗
Don't worry.
别担心
We're prepared to deal with whatever happens.
无论发生什么
You know,
我们都已准备充足
I did some drawings this morning
你看 今早我还画了画
and they seem fine.
画的都很好
So, maybe it was just a reaction to something I ate.
可能是我吃错了什么东西导致的
FOREMAN: How many people you know have reactions like that
你认识的哪些人因为吃错早餐
You'll continue
但是要是我好点了
to get better.
你会继续好转
If you're not, we need to know why not,
如果不是 那我们就得知道病因
so we can start treatment immediately.
然后立即着手治疗
Baby, let them do the test.
宝贝 让他们检查吧
Can lead poisoning cause visual agnosia?
铅中毒能导致视觉失认症吗
TAUB: Not without lead showing up in the blood work.
除非铅进入了血液
Nothing in the medicine cabinet except
药柜里除了些无害的化妆品
some harmless toiletries.
什么都没有
No signs of mold or fungus anywhere, either.
没有霉菌 真菌的踪迹
You think House really got something on your wife?
你觉得豪斯真的知道你老婆的事吗
No, not that I care if he did.
不 就算查到了我也不在乎
Wait, your wife's doing the doorman in your bed,
等等 你老婆跟看门人上♥床♥
and they're sweating
还弄湿了
all over the sheets that you paid for and...
你花钱买♥♥的床单 还...
My wife's not doing the doorman. How do you know?
我老婆没跟看门人睡
We don't have a doorman.
你怎么知道的 因为我们没有看门人
And I just do, okay?
我就是知道 行了吧
Drop it.
别扯这个了
In college, my friends
上大学时 我和我的朋友
and I came up with an Inverse-Square Law.
研究出了一条平方反比定律
Sounds like a real fun group.
你们还真是有趣
The girls who you think are the most inhibited, straight arrows?
你心目中最内向的女孩
They're the ones
其实最容易上钩
you hook up with.
轻易你就能上
Are you saying my wife's a slut?
你是说我老婆是个荡♥妇♥
I'm saying if my wife was a slut, I'd want to know.
我是说我可不想戴了绿帽子还蒙在鼓里
KUTNER: His place was clean.
他家没有问题
So is his head.
脑袋也是
Even with contrast, no masses, no lesions.
用了造影剂还没看到肿块和损伤
A neurological symptom with
一个无明显神经学起因的
no apparent neurological cause.
神经病症状
Time course means we can rule out cancer and MS.
发病周期可以排除癌症和多重性硬化症
That just leaves toxins or drugs.
那就只能是毒素或是毒品了
You called Thirteen
13说是毒品的时候
a moron for thinking it was drugs.
你不是叫人家笨蛋吗
Yeah, when she said it, she had other options.
是啊 不过她说的可不止这些
And I really just wanted
而且我只是想说她那
a segue into her stupid loan and your...
愚蠢的贷款 还有你的
A cavernous angioma in the brain could leak.
可能我们漏掉了脑部海绵状血管瘤
Once the blood gets reabsorbed,
一旦血被再次吸收
pressure goes down, symptom goes away.
压力就会减小 症状也就消失了
He'll never consent to petrosal vein sampling.
他不会同意做岩静脉取样的
Really?
真的吗
He was nervous about an injection of contrast.
注射造影剂时他就很紧张
Is his girlfriend hot?
他女朋友很火♥辣♥吗
I'm not talking fever, here.
我不是说她发没发烧
I mean, is she all curvy and perky?
我是说她是不是个身材火♥辣♥
Very. And if he dies,
是辣妹... 如果他死了
it's good news for all of us, but...
这对我们来说是个好消息 但是...
That explains why all his paintings suck.
这就解释了他为什么画的那么烂
And what's wrong with him.
他到底哪儿不对
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
To tell him he may have a massive brain tumor.
去告诉他 他脑子里可能有大块肿瘤
He doesn't.
可是他没有
I know. I'm not a moron.
我知道 我又不是傻子
It's drugs.
是药物
You seem to have a massive brain tumor.
你脑袋里可能有个大块肿瘤
Who are you?
你是谁
He's Dr. House. He's pleased to meet you.
他是豪斯医生 他很高兴见到你
We've found no trace on any of your imaging,
在你的大脑成像里看不到肿瘤
so we need to cut your head open.
所以我们得切开你的脑袋
It's risky,
有风险
but it's the only way to save your life.
不过这是救命的唯一办法
No.
不
Wrong answer.
回答错误
I'm not allowed to say no?
我不能拒绝吗
You're not allowed
你不能这么镇定
to not be terrified.
在医院里没被吓到
There's only two good reasons not to be terrified in a hospital.
只有两个原因
You're delusional,
要么你是妄想狂
but then you're not afraid of contrast material either,
可是那你就不应该害怕造影剂
or you know you're fine.
要么你知道自己没事
Since we haven't told you you're fine,
既然我们没告诉你你没事
you obviously have information
那就代表你有事没说出来
that we don't have.
他的药品检测很正常
Drug tests only test for drugs they've made tests for.
药检只能检测出想检测的几种药
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Hottie thinks that he's a great artist,
辣妹认为他是个伟大的艺术家
selling art to the rich and tasteful.
卖♥♥画给有钱有品味的人
She's stupid enough to be fooled by the canvasses,
她可以蠢到被油画欺骗
but bank accounts don't lie.
但是银行账户不会说谎
He needed money.
他需要钱
There are not many jobs you can do that don't require time,
没有什么工作是不需要
training and intelligence.
时间 不需要技巧和智慧的
And I know you're not a news anchor
我知道你不是新闻主播
or supermodel
或是超级名模
because those jobs seldom cause agnosia.
因为那些工作不会导致失认症
He's a guinea pig.
他是小白鼠
Companies pay him to test their untested drugs.
有公♥司♥雇他试用未经检测的药
Did Hottie go for a pee or coffee?
辣妹是去尿尿还是喝咖啡去了?
'Cause either way,
总之 你就不要
I don't think we should waste any time on denials.
浪费时间来否认了
The clinical trials were supposed to be safe.
临床试验应该是安全的
The drugs are about to be approved by the FDA.
那些药就要被药管局批准了
"Drugs"? How many trials are you on?
药品? 你做了多少次试验
Three.
三次
Admirable.
佩服
Not many idiots have that much ambition.
没有几个白♥痴♥像你那么有抱负
You've been symptom-free since your admission,
入院后你的症状就消失了
so whatever
不管你服用的什么
you took has probably
现在可能都从你的身体里代谢了
cleared your system now.
一切会好起来的
You'll be fine.
找出他服过药物的名称
You gonna tell Heather?
你要告诉海瑟吗
Couldn't, even if I cared enough to want to.
不会 虽然我实在很想
Not bad.
不错啊
You almost made it the whole day.
差不多忍♥了一整天没问
What did you find out?
你查到什么了
The point is to see how everyone reacts.
我想看看大家的反应
You may go get the rest of the gang.
我这就去把组里其他人叫来
Cut the crap, House.
废话少说 豪斯
Your wife has a separate bank account
你妻子有一个单独的银行账户
in her name only.
以她的名义开的
She's been making weekly
大概一年以来
cash deposits for about a year now.
她每周都去存钱
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表