So now you're stuck here with a boss
你现在被迫留下
who knows that you wanna be somewhere else.
但你的老板可是知道你身在曹营心在汉
Which means you're no longer motivated to impress me.
这意味着你已经没有积极性来取悦我了
Which means you're no longer motivated
也就是说你没有积极性
to come up with good ideas.
来为我出谋划策了
Unless I'm wrong.
除非我错了
Save the cheerleader, save your world.
拯救拉拉队长 就能拯救世界
I got it from here.
我从这里下去了
LEE: I thought you already solved this.
我以为你知道病因了
You thinking you might be wrong?
但你却觉得自己可能错了
What's going on?
到底是怎么了
Hey, just curious.
这个 纯属好奇
What're you driving up to Middletown for?
你去郊区干什么
Why do you care? Why does he care?
你为什么在乎 他为什么在乎
Because I'm your friend.
因为我是你的朋友
I was buying a guitar.
我去那里买♥♥吉他
Yeah. I heard that.
这个我听说了
Used to belong to a guitarist
你想买♥♥的那把吉他
who died in a motorcycle accident.
原本是属于一个死于摩托事故的吉他手
Just reeks of you screwing with people.
你就非得谎话连天吗
Your crash was 10 miles from
你出事的地点距离
the Orange County Progressive Pain Clinic.
橘子郡渐进性疼痛门诊只有10英里
You live 10 miles from Mary's Dress Shop.
你生活的地方距离玛丽服装店10英里
And yet, that's not even on my list of reasons
至今为止 我还没认为你
that I think you're secretly a transvestite.
内心潜在有异装癖好
If you're going to another state to get more narcotics...
如果你去别的州只是为了更多的麻♥醉♥药♥
LEE: He's on drugs?
他在嗑药啊 我是去探访
I went to visit your ex-ex-ex wife who
你的前前前妻 什么
lives in Thompson Ridge.
住在汤普森岭那个
Let her know about the extra money
我得让她知道你的巡回演讲
you're making on the lecture circuit,
让你大发横财
so she'll be sure to adjust your alimony.
所以她应该蹭多点赡养费
You wouldn't do that.
你不会这么绝吧
Yeah, I wouldn't do that.
当然 我不会
Would you?
你会吗
LEE: You guys are friends?
你俩个真的是朋友?
Shouldn't we be entertaining our patient?
我们是不是应该为病人搞点娱乐活动
I performed Euripides with sock puppets,
我刚给他表演了欧里庇得斯的悲情木偶剧
you just missed it.
可惜你错过了
House said we should.
豪斯说我们应该那么做的
The mind is like a muscle.
大脑就和肌肉一样
If you don't exercise it, it'll atrophy,
不经常锻炼就会容易萎缩
just like anything else.
其他东西也这样
Whoever's with him needs to talk,
在他身边的人都应该多说话
keep his mind active. And it'll show House you still care.
既保持他思维活跃 也向豪斯显示你的积极
Not sure if I do.
我也不知道有没必要了
LEE: Jeez, you're my doctor.
天啊 你是我的医生耶
KUTNER: Then why don't you just quit?
干脆直接辞职走人吧
Not sure I want to do that, either. Oh.
我也不知道那是不是我心中所想
Maybe you should figure it out before House
也许你应该在豪斯为你找到答案前
figures it out for you.
自己找出答案
LEE: Dude, maybe you should have
拜托先治好我的病
your midlife crisis after I'm better.
再讨论你的中年危机吧
Kutner.
卡特那...
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来
LEE: Wait. Wait, what did you just see?
等等啊 你们看到什么了呀
Do you drink?
你喝酒吗
He's a roofer,
他是个修屋顶的
alcohol hardly proves your theory.
酒精不能证实你的理论
Marchiafava-Bignami disease fits.
马毕二氏病符合病况
LFT's are normal.
肝功能测试结果正常
LEE: Speak English. Is it fixable? What does that mean?
能不能说通俗点啊 能治好吗 什么意思呢
That hurts.
那样很痛
THIRTEEN: No tremors.
无震颤
How much do you drink? A six-pack a day?
你平时喝多少的 一天六瓶?
LEE: I hate beer. I don't even drink beer.
我讨厌啤酒 几乎滴酒不沾
KUTNER: It may not be alcohol at all.
或许根本不是酒精问题
Street opiates could also cause locked-in...
街边卖♥♥的白粉也会导致...
Either we
看来要么我们
play 20,000 questions with every street drug,
给街边卖♥♥白粉的做两万份问卷调查
or instead of talking to him, we talk to the lesion.
要么就直接研究他的损伤
LEE: Talk to me.
直接问我比较好
TAUB: We're going to biopsy the brain stem?
给脑干做活检吧
For the record, that doesn't count as your inspired idea.
准确来说 这个不算你的创见
It's sort of where I was heading.
我早就迸发这个灵感了
LEE: You're gonna cut into my head?
你们要剖开我的大脑?
Why?
为什么啊
Stop treating me like a piece of furniture!
别把我当家具一样摆弄
I have a right to know what's going on!
我有权利知道到底是怎么回事
Where is that going?
这是做什么的
Blood in your urine clogged up your old catheter.
你尿液中的血液堵塞了旧的导尿管
LEE: Peeing blood?
我尿血了?
That must be what the insecure doctor saw.
肯定是那个马上被炒鱿鱼的医生看见的
Every clue gets us closer to the answer. Damn it!
每个新线索都会靠近答案 我靠
The surgery will get us more clues.
这个外科手术会提供新的线索
You have visitors.
有人来探望你了
LEE: No. No, Molly.
不要啊 莫里
You can come in now.
进来吧
Daddy. Daddy.
爸爸 爸爸
LEE: I told you not to bring them.
我说了别把他们带来的啊
They wanted to see their father.
他们想见见爸爸
LEE: I can't even hug them.
我连一个拥抱都不能给他们
They can handle it.
他们承受得了的
It's gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
LEE: You're not so sure anymore, are you?
你也没什么信心吧
They must have told you that it's dangerous,
他们肯定告诉你了 我的病况很危急
that I could die.
甚至可能会死
And that's why you brought them in here.
所以你带他们过来见我...
I got an A plus on my test.
我考试得了A+哦
LEE: To see me before I die.
见我最后一面吗
I love you, Daddy.
我爱你 爸爸
LEE: Daddy loves you, too.
爸爸也爱你们
I want to show my drawings.
我想给爸爸看看我的画画
LEE: Kids just want a dad.
孩子需要父亲
Even if he's just a lump.
哪怕这个父亲长年卧床不起
Maybe you should go now.
也许你们应该离开了
LEE: Oh no, they can stay. Please,
不要啊 求你让他们留下来吧
let them stay.
让他们留下来吧
Bye, Daddy.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
再见 爸爸
Sorry.
对不起
You were crying.
你哭了
LEE: Damn.
该死的
We're going to put you out,
我们将会麻醉你
just so we can drill the hole.
以便给你钻个孔
LEE: Oh, that's very thoughtful of you.
你实在太贴心了
Then we'll wake you back up.
然后再让你醒回来
We need you to answer some simple "yes" or "no" questions
我们会问你几个简单的是非判断题
while we're cutting to make sure
来确保我们切割时没切错部位
Deep breaths.
深呼吸
In about 10 seconds, you will feel light headed.
十秒之后你就会感到眩晕
By now,
而现在...
you should be floating high...
你会觉得头枕白云 飘飘欲仙
How come I'm not better?
要是我真的好不起来怎么办
God's not supposed to work in trial and error.
上帝可不会一次次的屡败屡战
God's mistakes are well documented.
上帝也是摸着石头过河的
If he'd done everything right the first time,
要是他每次做事都正确无比
there'd have been one plague and zero great floods.
怎么还会有瘟疫和洪水的泛滥呢
Those were because of human mistakes.
那些是人类的过错吧
You think your doctor has an apartment on Mount Olympus?
你以为你的医生就住在上帝隔壁?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表