You've been good...
你在十二个月的服刑期中
...ish..behavior.
过去八个月内
In 8 of 12 months time served.
表现良好
We have the discretion to grant parole,
我们依照酌处权获准你假释
Friday the 10th, five days from now.
五天后 本月十号♥星期五
Are you sorry about what you did?
你对你的所作所为心怀歉意吗
Yes.
是的
Yes?
就一句"是的"吗
That's the correct answer, isn't it?
那是正确答案 不是吗
Are you trying to annoy us?
你是想招我们烦吗
No, I'm just trying to give you
不 我只是想给你们
the answers you need to cover your asses,
能保住你们饭碗的答案
fill out your forms, and let me out of here.
好让你们填完表格 然后放我出去
We need you to show us remorse.
我们需要你表现出悔恨
Is that how our system works?
我们的体制就是这样运转的啊
Release the best actors?
释放最会演戏的犯人吗
I shudder to think what that world would be like.
真不敢想像那会造成怎样的后果
You drove your car into your ex-girlfriend's house
你开车撞进你前女友的家
and then fled the country for three months.
然后在国外潜逃了三个月
I knew that her daughter was at grandma's,
我知道她女儿在祖母家里
like every Friday,
每周五都如此
and I saw everyone else move into the living room.
也看到所有人都去往客厅了
They could've moved back.
他们可能会折回来的
Which I would've noticed
我会注意到的
since I was driving right towards them.
因为我正开车冲向他们
Shut up. We got an order to reduce overcrowding.
闭嘴 我们接到通知要缩减犯人数量
But let me be clear-- you mouth off to one guard,
我就直说了 只要你对一名警卫出言不逊
we catch you with a single cafeteria tray in your cell,
被我们发现你的牢房♥里有一只餐厅的托盘
you break any rules I don't even remember,
违反任何我都记不清楚的规定
you can park your ass here for four more months.
你就得在这里再待足四个月
So forget being sorry.
且不说你是否悔恨
Can you stay out of trouble for five days?
你能安分守己过完这五天吗
Yes.
可以
Get in line for meds! Asofa!
排队取药 阿索法
Why you keep helping him out?
你为什么总是帮他啊
Yeah, why would I wanna make sure
好问题 为什么我要确认
that my homicidal cellmate
我的杀人犯狱友
is taking the right anti-psychotics?
服用的是正确的精神抑制药
House!
豪斯
Mendelson!
门德尔松
He's on 80 mg of Propranolol. That's 40.
他该服用八十毫克的普♥萘♥洛♥尔♥ 这只有四十
You're right. Sorry.
你是对的 抱歉
No worries.
没关系
I like my nurses naughty.
我喜欢淘气小护士
I'm starting to think, Mendelson,
门德尔松 我开始觉得
that you just really like the taste of my spit.
你就是喜欢我口水的味道
Hey, House.
豪斯 看
Check out our new brand, huh?
看看我们的新标志
You really got a thing for swastikas, Mendelson.
门德尔松 你还真喜欢万字符啊
Like an ironic thing?
不觉得讽刺吗
It's a German name.
这是个德国名字
So is "House." I'm Jewish.
豪斯也是 但我是犹太人
Nah, I'm a black, gay gypsy.
不 其实我是个黑皮肤的吉普赛同性恋
Knight to King's Bishop three.
马进f3
Queen to King's Bishop seven.
后进f7
You're House, right?
你是豪斯 对吧
I got these weird pains in my elbows
我肘部有奇怪的痛感
and in my knees--
还有我的膝盖
You know, what's weirder
你知道吗 更奇怪的是
is how the clinic is a large room
诊室明明空间很大
and you somehow confused me with it.
你却能把我当成它
Although, to be fair, I am large.
虽然实话实说 我确实挺大只
Hi, Rollo.
你好 罗诺
I realize this is probably a rhetorical question--
我意识到这可能是个反问句
Why are you stealing my stuff?
你为什么要偷我的东西
Hey, House. I heard you're on short time.
豪斯 听说你短期内就要出去了
You won't need this.
你不需要这个了
You heard about my parole,
你听说我的假释了
but not about my violent reactions
却没听说过我对偷我的金枪鱼的人
when people steal my tuna.
产生的暴♥力♥反应
Put it back.
放回去
Nuh-uh.
没门儿
Really?
真的吗
You're stepping to a guy
你在招惹一个
who outweighs you by 50 pounds,
比你重五十磅
and he was carrying a cane, which,
还带着一根准许在监狱里使用的
while prison-approved, would still cause some issues
且插入你的结肠后
if inserted into your colon.
仍会有不小伤害的拐杖
Yeah, like you losing your parole.
来啊 看你怎么搞砸自己的假释
And you ain't gonna rat me out neither,
你也不能告发我
'cause you don't wanna get a snitch jacket
因为你不会想背上打小报告的恶名
and wind up shanked in the showers.
最后在洗澡的时候被人捅死
So you're just gonna let me walk out of here.
所以你只能眼睁睁地看我走出去
You wanna get back at these guys...
你想报复这些家伙
Get out alive on Friday.
那就在周五那天活着出去
All right, now go to work, House.
好了 豪斯 工作去吧
Oh, and that was Checkmate, right?
你那一棋把我将死了 对吧
Yep.
没错
I heard you're on that short time, House?
豪斯 我听说你短期内就能出狱了
If you like tuna, you're a little late.
如果你想要金枪鱼 为时已晚
I want your stereo and your headphones.
我想要你的立体声装备和头戴耳机
It can wait till you finish your work.
我可以等你先做完你的工作
Drop it off in my cell.
送到我的牢房♥里
99.9.
九十九点九
I'm gonna start him on ceftriaxone.
我想先给他用头孢曲松治疗
Good catch.
很好
I might've missed that.
我说不定就会遗漏这点
It's not gonorrhea.
那不是淋病
I didn't say it was.
我可没说是啊
Not out loud,
是没说出来
but you're figuring that joint pain,
但你觉得为关节疼痛
plus fever, plus a low lifestyle
加之高热和不健康的生活方式
equals a ceftriaxone prescription.
开头孢曲松的处方合情合理
So you're saying I got the clap?
你是说我得了淋病吗
I've only been in here one week.
我才来这里一周
My girlfriend's clean.
我女朋友也没病
I ain't got a girlfriend in here.
我在这里都没有女友
How do you know about ceftriaxone?
你怎么知道头孢曲松的
House used to be a doctor.
豪斯以前是个医生
Not going back,
不再干这行了
and that look of shock is elitist and offensive.
你那震惊的表情既让我又荣幸又不快
Doctors can be degenerates. This is America.
医生也堕落 毕竟这里是美国
There's subtle eyebrow loss.
少量眉毛缺损
It's lupus.
是狼疮
Well, there's no discoid or malar rash on his face.
他脸上没有其他斑疹
Which would be dispositive if he was just a giant head.
如果他头够大的话就能看到了
He's got a point,
他说得有道理
but I'll let you make the call.
但还是由你做决定
No, there's no reason to search for a bodily rash
根本没必要进行全身斑疹检查
since lupus doesn't usually present that way.
因为通常狼疮不会表现这样的症状
"Usually"?
"通常"
Well, I guess that's good enough for prison work.
我猜这对狱医来说足够了
You don't write people up for mouthing off, do you?
你们不会给胡说八道的犯人记一笔吧
Not usually.
"通常"不会
You don't wanna mess with Stomper.
别惹斯托普
He didn't get that name
可不是因为他喜欢圣诞驯鹿
because he's a fan of Santa's reindeer.
别人才那么叫他的
You think one of Santa's reindeer
你以为圣诞驯鹿
was called Stomper?
有叫斯托普的吗
You're missing my point.
你没抓到重点
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表