CHASE: Amp of calcium chloride, fast.
注射一针钙剂 快
Still dropping. Shut up.
还在降低 少废话
...
要让血小板溢出
She's in weak shape, spleen's friable,
造成血凝 她很虚弱
it could rupture.
脾脏很脆 易碎
WOMAN: She's stabilizing,
她稳定下来了
oozing's drying up.
渗出物在减少
And I hate Visitor's Day.
还好有惊无险
Removing the fetus.
拿掉胎儿
Bye.
再见
You have to stop Wilson from
你不能让威尔森犯下这种将影响他
committing career malpractice.
职业生涯的错误
Talk to him.
和他聊聊
Already talked to him twice,
已经和他谈过两次了
he threw me out.
他把我赶出去了
Mocking him and insulting him,
嘲弄他 羞辱他
let's see, yes, technically,
想想 技术上讲
those are categories of conversation.
谈话分很多种
Block his references to other hospitals,
别给他写任何推荐信
tell him he can't hand off his cases until...
告诉他 他不能移交病人 除非
Talk to him.
和他谈谈
Deal with his grief,
抚平他的悲痛
talk to him about what he's going through.
谈谈他所面对的
That's a brilliant idea.
好主意
I'll take him out for a beer,
我要带他出去喝一杯
that'll make up for the fact that Amber's in a pine box,
让他明白安波儿已经躺在骨灰盒里了
that there's randomness and chaos in the universe.
到处都有偶然和危险
Tell him you're sorry.
告诉他你很抱歉
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
You were drunk and...
你喝醉了 并且
Yeah, if her daddy hadn't been drunk,
是啊 如果她老爹不喝醉
she might never have been born. So...
可能世界上就没她这个人了
You called her up in the middle of the night,
是你半夜把她叫醒
she was on the bus because of you.
她是因为你才坐上了那趟巴士
I didn't ask her to come out,
我没让她来
I wasn't driving the bus,
我没开那巴士
I wasn't driving the garbage
我也没有开着那辆
truck that hit the bus,
撞上巴士的垃圾车
and I did not prescribe her the flu meds that killed her.
而且我也没给她开那致死的感冒药
Yes, I know, that's all true,
是的 我知道 那都是真的
but...
但...
You really don't feel any sense of guilt?
你真的一点也没感到过内疚吗
You want to keep him,
你想留下他
he needs to know he's not alone.
就得让他知道他不是孤单一人
Just tell him you feel like crap.
告诉他你很抱歉
It'd be meaningless.
那没有任何意义
Well, then find some meaning.
那么 寻找出一些意义来
And do something.
去做些什么
She's got a neurological problem.
她神经方面有问题
...
我认为不是 她不停地眨眼
THIRTEEN: Her heart's not recovering either.
她的心脏也没有恢复正常
So the pregnancy was a coincidence?
那么怀孕只是巧合
Pulse's down to 39, she's maxed out on atropine.
心跳到每分钟39以下了
We're installing a pacing wire to...
她用了过量阿托品
...
正在给她装起搏线为了
Avoid that. We need some help in here!
避免这个 这里需要帮忙
...
再叫他
It's for you.
找你的
If I told you that I was sorry,
如果我说我很抱歉
would it change anything?
你的主意会有所改变吗
I wouldn't believe you.
我不会相信你的
If you believed me.
如果相信呢
It's hard to imagine such a world.
这不可能
I'm going home
我要回家了...
until you agree to stay at this hospital.
除非你答应留在这家医院
You can't be... That's blackmail.
你怎么能...这是勒索
And to do your job?
用你的工作
Why not hold a gun to your own head?
为什么不拿把枪对着自己的脑袋
Your conscience bleeds more freely than my head.
你的良心比我的脑袋有用
Text.
短♥信♥说
Patient's in cardiac arrest.
病人的心跳正在停止
Ouchy.
天哪
You'd jeopardize a patient because of my...
你拿病人命开玩笑
If it keeps you here.
就为了... 只要你能留下
Your friendship matters more to me than this patient.
和你的友谊对我来说比一个病人重要
I've gotta do what's right for me.
你有你的决定
You gotta do what's right for you.
我有我的决定
Yeah.
是啊
But it comes easier for me.
不过我的决定更简单些
(BEEPING) Where is he?
他在哪
Where is he?
他在哪
Status? Her heart's stabilized,
情况怎么样 她心跳稳定了
we have a pacing wire in her,
我们给她装了起搏器
but the bradycardia's not getting any better.
但是心动过缓的症状并没有好起来
House was bluffing.
豪斯失踪了
I called him three times, he's not picking up.
我给他打了三次电♥话♥ 他都没接
What do you want us to do?
你希望我们怎么做
Same thing you'd do if he was here.
和他在这里一样的做
If he was here, we'd be asking him what to do.
如果他在 我们会问他怎么办
...
通常会怀疑是什么病
...
她缺维生素 我们补上了
an ectopic pregnancy, we removed it.
宫外孕 也拿掉了
But her heart problem won't go away,
但心脏问题却没好转
and now something's wrong with her brain.
现在大脑又出了问题
I have complete confidence in you guys.
我对你们有充分的信心
Who wants to go service House
谁去找豪斯回来
so this patient can live?
看在病人的份上
We can do this without him.
没他我们也能解决这个问题
Maybe something happened during the surgery, caused her to...
可能是手术中出了什么问题
Surgery was on her bowel, not her brain.
手术是做在她肠子上 不是大脑里
Anxiety, stroke, Tourette's,
焦虑 中风 妥瑞症
could all cause eye-blinking.
都可以引起眨眼
And cause her heart to beat faster, it's slowing down.
并使心跳加快 但她的是减慢
MS. If a lesion took out
多重性硬化症
the sympathetic innervation of her heart,
如果损害引起交感神经支配
it'd explain the bradycardia
在她心脏上 就可以解释心动过缓
and the blinking.
和眨眼了
But not the vitamin deficiency or the ectopic pregnancy.
但不是因为缺乏维生素或是宫外孕
House would want a unifying theory.
如果是豪斯会得出一个整体理论
House is gone. And so are those symptoms.
豪斯不见了 那些症状也不见了
MS explains everything that's wrong with her right now.
多重性硬化症可以解释目前一切症状
Start her on interferon for MS.
给她用多重性硬化症干扰素
Mind if I come in?
介意我进来吗
Not at all.
完全不
You mind if I leave?
介意我走吗
I told you not to take that case
我特别告诉过你别理这个病例
specifically so you could deal with Wilson.
这样可以专心解决威尔森的问题
And the two ended up dovetailing rather nicely,
但结果二者互相促进得很好
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
This is how you show your friendship?
这是你对待友情的方式吗
By bludgeoning him with guilt?
用他的内疚来刺♥激♥他?
Because he's my friend, I know what works on him.
因为他是我的朋友 我知道这对他有用
Well, I can't let you walk away from a patient.
我不能让你丢下病人不管
Then fire me.
那就炒了我
You're willing to risk your career
你宁肯用你的事业冒险
but you're not willing to say sorry?
也不愿意说一句对不起
I told him I'm sorry, he didn't believe it.
我和他说了对不起 但他不信
Well, make him believe it. I don't believe it.
令他相信 我不相信
You don't want to believe it.
你不想相信
Because if you tell Wilson how you actually feel about him,
因为如果你告诉威尔森你对他真正的感觉
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表