I'm sorry,Jeff
[对不起 杰夫]
Damn it, Zach.
见鬼 扎克
This is the last time i'm turning around.
下次再忘拿东西
The next time you forget something,
可别指望我掉头帮你取了
You're gonna be on your own.
自己解决吧
I can't play without a stick.
没球棍我没法打球啊
Then I guess you won't play.
那就别打了
I don't care.
无所谓啊
I suck anyway.
我打的又不好
Don't say that.
别这么说
I'm the worst guy on the whole team.
我是全队最烂的
No, you're not.
不是啊
Then who's worse?
那谁更差
Don't worry about anyone else. Just do your best.
别管别人 自己尽力就好了
See? You can't name anyone.
看吧 你一个都说不出来
Zach, Stop it.
扎克 别闹了
Then name someone.
说啊 谁比我差
You can't, can you?
你都找不出来 没错吧
Donny...
多尼
Mark...
马克
Navid.
诺维德
You really think I'm better than those guys?
你真的觉得我比他们打的好
Yes.
当然
Hurry up and get your stick.
快去拿你的球棍
Zach, get back in the car.
扎克 回车里去
I need an ambulance at 860 Nakwood Avenue!
派辆救护车到诺科伍德大道860号♥
Why is dad's car on?
爸爸的车怎么发动了
Get back in the car, Zach!
回车里去 扎克
Come on. Come on!
挺住 挺住
Oh, come on.
求你了
Don't do this to me, Jeff!
别这样对我 杰夫
Don't do this!
别这样
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just...
我只是...
I couldn't take the pain anymore.
再也不能忍♥受疼痛了
Either I need a new watch,
要不是我表坏了
or Mowgli is cutting into your beauty sleep.
要不就是你的小野孩扰乱了你的美容觉
I was up all night looking at finance reports,
我熬夜在看财务报表
and Rachel is doing great.
瑞秋很乖
Thanks for asking. Proving that you're
谢谢关心 比起无家可归的瘾君子
a better foster mom than a homeless drug addict.
你也算是个合格的养母了
Departmental budgets are due this week.
部门预算这周上交
I'm gonna need an extension.
多宽限点时日
Got some time next decade.
给个十年八年的
Cameron already turned yours in.
卡梅隆已帮你交了
That's nice of her. Two questions--
真是个好人 两个问题
Why did she?
她为什么这么做
and why are you telling me?
你又为什么告诉我呢
Same answer-- Now you owe her a favor.
同一个答案 你欠她一个人情
I'm gonna need an extension. I got some time--
我需要多几天 等我有时间...
House, I've got a D.Y.F.S. home visit on friday.
豪斯 我周五有个D.Y.F.S.(一个儿童保护组织)的家访
and I've got a w-h-o-r-e visit on--
我有个妓♥女♥的上门服务在
Mama's busy.
老娘正忙着呢
You two are gonna have to go play outside for a while.
你们俩小孩自己玩儿去吧
32-year-old male with chronic pain all over.
32岁男性 全身多发型长♥期♥疼痛
This is the favor?
就这事儿
I was expecting something
我还以为和
involving whipped cream and tongue depressors.
生奶油和压舌板有关呢
He's seen seven different specialists over three years.
他三年内看过七位不同专家
No diagnosis and no relief.
始终没有确诊 也没有任何好转
Oh, I am fascinated already. It's like I'm treating myself.
我都着迷了 简直就是鄙人的翻版嘛
He gets cured,
治好了他
and I get to learn a valuable lesson
那可真教会了我啥是
about the milk of human kindness.
人性善良
If I thought you learned lessons, I never would've quit.
要我认为你还能学好 我就不会辞职了
So you're wasting a favor because?
那你浪费个人情是为了
I think you can help this guy.
因为你能治好他
Drug-seeking patients--
就是个到处骗药的...
Don't attempt suicide
有满箱麻♥醉♥药♥
with medicine cabinets full of narcotics.
的人是不会自杀的
Sounds like fibromyalgia.
像是纤维肌痛
Sounds like you don't work for House.
真不像跟过豪斯的
A diagnosis
一个
that provides neither an explanation nor a cure
没有病因和治疗方案的诊断
is by definition not a diagnosis.
不能定义为诊断的
The american college of rheumatology
美国风湿病学院
would disagree.
可不是那么定义的
There are specific diagnostic criteria.
他们自有一套诊断标准
which this guy doesn't meet.
可不符合这个病人的情况
Putting pressure on his pain helps, doesn't make it worse.
向痛处施压可减缓而不是加重痛感
He's got abdominal pain, severe headaches,
腹部疼痛 头部剧痛
muscle cramps that come and go.
间歇性的肌肉痉挛
and he tried to off himself.
所以不想活了
He's obviously mentally ill.
明显是精神问题
Pain's probably psychological.
可能是心理引发的疼痛
It is not a sign of mental illness to want to be pain-free.
想逃离疼痛可不是有精神疾病
It is if your solution is sucking on a tailpipe.
如靠吸汽车废弃来解决就是了
Sane people don't attempt suicide.
神智清醒的人是不会自杀的
Not ever?
从来不会吗
So if you were being burnt at the stake
如你绑在火刑架被烧
and someone handed you a gun...
有人递你一把枪
I'd shoot the guys with the torches.
我会开枪打死拿火把的
Not one doctor this guy has seen in the past three years
过去三年 他看过很多医生
has been able to find a single thing wrong with him.
没有医生查出一点儿毛病来
What does that tell you?
说明什么
It means they're idiots.
说明他们都是白♥痴♥
It means we got to start from the beginning.
说明我们要从头查起
We'll do a pain profile to rule out psychosomatic pain,
做一份疼痛评估 排除心理原因
Search the home.
搜查他家
Go home. Get a refill...
回家 给我装满
and a doughnut.
再带份甜甜圈
I'll help with the home.
我去帮搜家的那组
"choose a statement in each group
选出可以描述
"that best describes how you've been feeling lately,
你最近的状态的选项
including today."
包括今天
I'm not depressed.
我没有抑郁
I know what i did was stupid.
我知道我做了傻事
"I usually sleep well.
我睡眠很好
"I have some trouble with sleep.
睡得不太好
I have a lot of trouble with sleep."
经常难以入睡
I have a lot of trouble.
难以入睡
it's up and down.
病情时好时坏
between the pain and the meds,
整日在疼痛和药品中挣扎
his sleep pattern's pretty erratic.
睡眠很不规律
"he's a calm person.
他是一个冷静的人
"he's more nervous than most people.
精神比一般人要紧绷
he's so nervous, he's miserable."
这种紧张让他变得痛苦
he's definitely calm.
他肯定是个冷静的人
sometimes calmer the worse the pain gets.
他越是冷静就越疼
I think talking, interacting with other people
我觉得聊天 交流会让
actually makes it worse.
他的情况更糟
Interesting.
有意思
Why? Does that mean something?
为什么 说明什么
No, it's just
不 只是
We've seen that in other...patients.
在其他"病人"身上也见过这种症状
"He can do chores around the house.
他能做家务
With help, he can do chores. he can no longer do chores."
在别人的帮助下做家务 不能做家务
He helps all the time. He's really strong.
他什么活都干 他很坚强
He used to play hockey.
他以前是打曲棍球的
and he was really good too.
打得可好了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表