everything bled.
也就到处都出血了
Yes, ladies, I am blaming her period. Granted,
没错 女士们 我把责任归咎于她的周期
it's the worst period ever.
这可是最具破坏力的经期了
Although, frankly, not by all that much.
不过 实际上情况远没有那么严重
Cut out the masses, she'll be fine.
切除肿块 她会好起来的
Can't do surgery until
在周期结束前
her cycle's over
还不能手术
and she stops bleeding.
血流停止前也不能
Let's hope she can hold out until then.
让我们祈祷她能撑到那时吧
In the meantime, get her a pint of cookie dough ice cream
还有啊 给她点饼干面团冰糕什么的
and a DVD of Beaches.
和海滩风光的DVD
I'm sorry.
对不起
Foreman?
福曼
I can see you.
我看到你了
How you feeling?
感觉怎样
Relative to the last few days? Awesome.
跟前几天比起来好多了
You almost died.
你那会差点死了
For the second time in eight months.
8个月来的第二次
I know.
我知道
How do you feel about your life choices this time?
对价值选择有什么新的感受
I didn't lie there thinking, "What if"?
我躺在那时从来没有想过"如果"
I always worry on my deathbed I'll think,
我总是担心自己弥留之际会想
"I didn't do anything really important."
我从来没有做过什么重要的事情
You're gonna spend one day of
你总有一天会处于
your life on your deathbed.
弥留之际
The other 25,000 are the ones
但那些其他的25000天
we should be worrying about.
才是我们应当担心的
Go to bed happy tonight.
今晚就安心入睡吧
Dr. Schmidt,
施密特医生
it's Eric Foreman.
我是埃里克·福曼
Actually, the trial isn't going too well.
那个 临床试验进展的不是很好
You told them, didn't you?
你告诉他们了 是吧
You really had no choice,
考虑到你是笨蛋
on account of being an idiot.
你确实没有其他选择了
They gonna pull the drug?
他们要回收药物吗
I broke protocol.
我违反了协议
Her results are no longer admissible to the trial.
试验结果不能再算入记录
They don't have to do anything.
他们什么也不必做
If anyone else gets a tumor,
其他人得了肿瘤的话
they'll put a warning on the label.
他们会在标签上作出警示
You're gonna keep your license?
保住行医执照了吗
They'll come after me if I attempt
如果我要继续参与其他试验
to participate in any more trials.
他们会对我进行跟踪观察
That's very decent of them.
他们还真是善良
Well, good for me.
对我来说是好事
See you tomorrow.
明天还可以看到你
And the next day.
后天也可以
And the next day.
太后天同上
That wasn't your locker, was it?
那应该不是你的柜子吧
It's a locker room.
这是给柜子上锁的房♥间
How else are they gonna learn?
他们就是搞不懂啊
Do you think you can't be happy without a kid?
没有孩子你就高兴不起来了么
I don't know.
我不知道
I know I can't be happy without you.
但我知道没有你的话我肯定高兴不起来
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表