And I wouldn't have to, except House doesn't want to answer
我就不需要回答你们这些问题了
But...
但我没有
questions about Wilson.
豪斯只是在逃避对威尔森的追问
He's deflecting his own problems onto me.
才会把矛头转向我
(ELEVATOR BELL DINGS) Are you deflecting now?
你现在也是在转移话题吧
Time for the B12
该去给病人补充B12了
cocktail and my life lesson.
顺便研究下我生命的意义
No, Patty'll do the hearing,
不 派迪会参加听证会
she just needs to be the lead-off witness so she...
只需把她作为第一轮证人 以便
Okay. I'll lock it down today.
好的 我今天会敲定
Need you back in bed.
我希望你能躺回床上
My boss has a big Beijing trip,
我老板有很重要的北♥京♥之行
I've been planning it for months.
我已经为此准备了好几个月
I was just tired and dehydrated...
所以太累了有些脱水而已
Yeah, whenever I lose some shut-eye,
是啊 每次缺少睡眠
I pound my legs clawing at imaginary ant colonies.
我也砸自己的腿 撕抓想象中的蚂蚁
You have a severe B12 deficiency.
你严重缺乏B12维生素
Get back in bed.
回到床上去
I'm sure your boss can do without you for a few days.
你请假几天 你老板应该没问题的
It's not about her, it's about me.
是我自己
I want to be there, I want to matter.
我自己想在那里 我想负责
Yeah, I mean, without you,
是 没有你
who knows how much starch they'd put in her shirts?
他们都不会给衬衣上浆了
I'm sorry, I'm sure your boss depends on you for...
抱歉 我肯定你老板很依赖你
I need to get up.
我得起来
No, you need to stay in bed.
天啊 对不起 我刚才
I just had a bowel movement.
我拉出来了
It's okay, B12 deficiency can cause sudden...
这很正常 B12缺乏症会导致突然失禁
That's not a bowel movement.
不是大便
My patient
就在我的病人
is still fighting in the feminist trenches,
仍在为性别平等而挖战壕
but the war is over.
这场战争已经悄悄结束了
Yesterday's sluts are today's empowered women,
荡♥妇♥到今天都成了女强人
today's sluts are celebrities.
可以成为超级明星
If that isn't progress...
那也应该算是个进步了
I'm leaving.
我要走了
What, you're gonna take another two months?
怎么 又要放假两个月?
Boy, you're really milking this bereavement thing, aren't you?
小子 你还真享受沉浸在丧亲之痛中啊
I mean, good for you. Take all the time you need.
也好 想休息多久就多久吧
I'm resigning.
我要辞职
Maybe moving out of New Jersey, I don't know yet.
还没想好 也许会搬离新泽西
It's not a reaction, it's a decision.
不是反应 是决定
I'm writing Cuddy my resignation right now.
我在写给卡迪的辞职信
I'm just back for the week to wrap up my clinical and administrative duties.
我这周回来是为了交接工作
You of all people should know, this is bereavement 101.
你应该清楚 丧妻之痛终有有尽时
You think that a change in venue...
你难道以为换个地方
Well, that spares me decades of psychoanalysis.
那至少能让我少痛苦十年
I'm not saying you're not in pain.
我没有说 你不痛苦
You're saying my pain's a cliché.
我是说我的痛苦是陈词滥调
I'm saying that pain fades.
我只是想说 痛苦都会过去
Did yours?
你的呢
Physical pain is different.
身体上的疼痛不一样
I'd rather have my leg chopped off.
我情愿把腿砍掉
You don't know that 'cause you haven't felt... Neither have you.
你不明白 因为你不曾亲身体会 你也一样
Sorry, patient's got a rectal bleed.
抱歉 病人直肠出血
I'm busy. We need you to...
我很忙 我们需要你去
Actually, as you can see, I'm not busy.
事实上 如你所见 我一点也不忙
It was just a euphemism for "get the hell out of here."
我只是在委婉的表示 "滚出去"
This is your grief talking,
你这是悲伤下的决定
and, yeah, it is a bit textbook.
而且非常的典型
So before you give away all
所以在你把一切财产
your possessions to the Salvation Army...
你读过那些医书 很好
I did't
我没有
I'm late to meet Dr. Olan to brief him on
我跟奥兰医生约好交接病人
the case I'm handing over.
现在迟了
Bye.
再见
It doesn't bother you that House wouldn't take
豪斯连花几分钟讨论病情都不愿意
just two seconds to talk about the patient?
你一点也不恼火吗
Wilson's dealing with a lot.
威尔森够他折腾了
And our patient may be dying.
病人可能会死
She was bleeding out her rear,
她肛肠出血
we're looking up her rear.
我们就检查她的肛肠
You think we needed House's expertise to set us on this course?
需要豪斯的专业指导么
Her heart rate's slow, bleed should have made it faster.
她心跳很慢 出血应该导致心跳加快
And it can wait till after we know where it came from.
可以等我们找出出血原因
And after he's done dealing with personal issues.
豪斯也处理完私事之后再说
Yeah? That the way it works around here?
是吗 这就是所谓的工作态度?
We get cut slack while we deal with personal issues?
处理私事时 就把工作扔一边
You're not the boss.
你不是老板
Boss gets to make the rules,
老板制定规则
boss gets to ignore...
老板凌驾规则
She's bleeding
出血原因是
from nowhere.
不明
You did an endoscopy? And a colonoscopy.
你们做了内窥镜检查 还有结肠检查
CT scan? Ordered.
CT扫描呢 已经安排了
But it shouldn't show anything the endoscopy didn't.
但内镜检查没发现的 CT扫描也发现不了
We can't do a CT scan. Why not?
我们不能做CT扫描 为什么
We don't need a CT scan, we don't need House.
因为我们不需要CT扫描 也不需要豪斯
Stop grinning and talk.
少吊胃口 快说
One of the routine pre-procedure tests was positive.
一项常规检查呈阳性
Which one?
哪一项
The one that if it's positive
就是如果检测呈阳性
would explain a hormone imbalance
就可以解释荷尔蒙分泌失调
that could screw with heart rate and blood flow.
心率异常和出血
Guess she does have a life beyond her career.
我想她在工作之外确实有生活
I'm Pregnant?
我怀孕了
You want to call the father? Let him know?
需要我们通知孩子父亲吗
Soon as you do some DNA testing,
等你们做了DNA测试
let me know.
再跟我说吧
Must be hard to have a real relationship when you're...
认真的发展一段关系确实不容易
(CHUCKLES) Are you making excuses for me?
你是在替我找借口吗
I'm just saying it's understandable.
我只想说这没什么
You only have to understand something
你觉得有什么
if it needs an explanation.
才会觉得需要解释
I have needs,
我有生理需求
I met my needs,
我满足了自己的需求
end of explanation.
解释完毕
How recently were you needy?
那你最近的一次"需求"是什么时候
(SIGHS) It's been two or three months at least.
至少是两三个月以前
What?
怎么
What?
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing
真的没什么
The ultrasound shows no trace of a baby at all.
超声波显示你没有怀孕
Positive pregnancy test,
验孕测试为阳性
no pregnancy.
却没有怀孕
B12 deficit rectified, but her heart's slowing even more.
补充了B12 她的心跳却更慢
And a bleed should speed her heart rate.
出血本该加速她的心跳
House, this is the kind of case you love,
豪斯 这是你喜欢的病例
contradictions piling up left and right.
充满艰难险阻
Two false positive pregnancy tests,
两次验孕测试呈假阳性
bradycardia, lower GI bleed. Go.
心动过缓 血糖生成指数过低 出血 继续
Choriocarcinoma, would've triggered pregnancy hormones.
绒膜癌会刺♥激♥妊娠激素分泌
Also would've shown on the sonogram.
声波图上会看得到
KUTNER: lmmunoglobulin A deficiency.
免疫球蛋白A缺乏
No urinary bleed.
没有尿血
If she's had beta-HCG injections,
如果她曾注射过绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥
they can
那会跟...产生
cross-react with...
交叉反应
Keep going.
你们继续
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表