I wanted to. I tried to.
我很想 也尝试去恨你
I must've reviewed Amber's case file
为此我反复阅读安波儿病例文档
a hundred times to find a way...
想找茬
But it wasn't your fault.
但终究证明那不是你的错
Then we're okay?
我们还能和好吗
I mean, I know you're not,
我是说 你不再怪我了 不过
but maybe I can help.
或许我可以尽一份力
We're not okay.
我们再也回不到从前了
Amber was never the reason I was leaving.
安波儿的死不是我要离去的原因
I didn't want to tell you
我不想告诉你
because...
因为
Because I was trying, like I always do,
因为我尝试去 就像我一直做的那样
to protect you,
去保护你
which is the problem.
这才是问题所在
You spread misery because you can't feel anything else.
你总是散布忧郁因为你只有忧郁
You manipulate people because you can't
你总是利用别人因为你根本无法
handle any kind of real relationship.
处理各种人际关系
And I've enabled
我都尽量去帮你
it for years,
几年了
the games, the binges,
这些所谓的游戏和胡闹
the middle-of-the-night phone calls.
所谓的午夜来电
I should have been the one on the bus, not...
本该我在那辆公车上的 而不是
You should have been alone on the bus.
只有你是应该在那辆公车上的
If I've learned anything from Amber,
如果我从安波儿学到了点什么的话
it's that I have to take care of myself.
那就是我要先照顾好自己
We're not friends anymore, House.
我们已不是朋友了 豪斯
I'm not sure we ever were.
我甚至不知道我们是否做过朋友
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表