Do you want a lean body for summer?
想在夏天拥有一个苗条的身躯吗
Well, the time to start is now.
现在就动起来吧
No gimmicks, no crash diets,
保证绝对有效 无需疯狂节食
and absolutely no drugs.
无需依赖药物
Think healthy, and be healthy.
尽享身心健康
You can start now,
现在就加入我们吧
just pick up the phone and become
只要拿起手中电♥话♥ 就可以
the best you you can be.
做最美的自己
Cut! Going again.
停 再来一次
Sorry. Did I mess up the commercial?
对不起 我把广♥告♥搞砸了吗
No, it's fine. Are you okay?
不 没事的 你还好吗
I think it's cramps.
我想是抽筋了
Oh! I'm burning on my side.
我这里边上痛得厉害
Sit down, take a few minutes and catch your breath.
坐下来 休息几分钟吧
Everybody else, keep running.
其他人继续跑
We're not filming.
我们没在拍摄
We don't do this for the cameras,
我们不是为了拍摄才这么做的
we do it for ourselves.
而是为我们自己
We can't go again with him sitting there.
他坐在那里我们没法继续啊
Fine. But that felt phony.
我知道 但是这样很假
At least let me get a little workout,
至少让我去跑一下热热身
maybe if I'm breathing as hard as they are
如果我也跟他们一样气喘如牛
I won't seem like such an evil taskmaster.
那看起来就不会像魔鬼教练一样了
All right, take five, guys.
好吧 伙计们 休息五分钟
How you feeling?
你觉得怎样
I think I'm ready to do this.
我想我准备好了
You sure?
真的么
That's it. That's the way to fight through.
就是嘛 像个男人一样去战斗
All right, concentrate on those knees,
现在 把力量集中到膝盖
lean into it
慢慢撑起
and lift.
然后提起来
Lifting. Lifting. Lifting.
起来
Come on, push it!
加油 用力
Come on, you're almost at the top.
加油 你快到顶了
Those eight steps are
胖与瘦的一线之间
the difference between fat and thin.
就在这最后的八步
Seven, six,
七 六
five, four,
五 四
one more.
最后一步
Nice job!
干得好
Feel that burn?
感觉到你的脂肪在燃烧吗
That's your body carving out its new shape.
这是你的身体在塑造一个新的体型
New shape.
好的 别坐下
Don't sit, just take it slow on the way down.
慢慢往下走
On, boy.
啊 老天
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You Okay?
你还好吗
Any idea why we're
你知不知道为什么我们
getting half as many requests for you as usual?
接到的病例比以往少了一半?
Democrats' health care plan?
由于民♥主♥党的医疗保健计划?
At least we have one case that looks intriguing.
还好我们还有一个像样的病例
30-year-old fitness trainer suddenly can't breathe,
30岁的健身教练突然呼吸困难
collapses and breaks her ankle.
晕倒并伤了脚踝
That's it?
就这样?
You're not gonna argue why this case is beneath you?
你就不和我争论一场把这病例给你的理由?
No point,
没必要
I'm in an elevator. I can't run away.
我被困在电梯里 无处可逃
You can't run away anyway.
反正你也跑不掉
That's just mean.
这话好残忍♥
Why are we still together?
为什么我们还走在一起
We are going to our office.
我们要去我们的办公室啊
Pronoun confusion,
干嘛说"我们的"
starts kicking in once you pass the childbearing age.
难道你忘记你已经过了生孩子的年纪
Now that's just mean.
这话好残忍♥
My office was recently destroyed.
我的办公室最近被毁了
I thought I'd use the office
我想我应该占用那个
of the doctor directly responsible.
对此负有直接负责的人的办公室
I think the patient holding the gun to my head
我想那个拿枪指着我的病人
was actually the one directly responsible.
才是真正的直接负责人
My desk won't fit in his cell.
我的桌子跟他的牢房♥不合适
You can use our outer office.
你可以用外间的办公室
Where's Foreman and Thirteen?
福曼和13在哪
Own in the R .
在老年医学研究中心
Thirteen started her
13今天开始临床试验
clinical trials today.
还不就是想用她那
with her ass that faces all eight sides
跟八卦阵一样的美臀
of the Bagua at once?
来败坏这里的风水
These walls aren't soundproof.
这些墙不隔音的
...
常规的CT检查说明她的肺部问题
has the distinction of having nothing to do with her lungs.
其实是跟她的肺部没有关系的
Steroids.
类固醇
No one looks this fit without cheating.
不耍点花招怎能曼妙起来
Anabolic steroids hack away at the immune system,
合成代谢类固醇会破坏免疫系统
left her open to a pulmonary infection.
容易让她肺部感染
Wow. Muscles and curves.
肌肉发达又波涛汹涌
My penis is so confused.
把我的小♥弟♥弟♥搞糊涂了
She's not on steroids.
她没有服用类固醇
Her program's all about getting in shape naturally,
她的节目只是让人们
exercising,
通过健康的方法减肥
eating right.
运动 合理饮食
And you know this because?
你怎么知道这些的
She has infomercials to sell her DVDs.
她通过商业信息广♥告♥来推销DVD啊
What? I'm up late a lot.
干嘛 我经常熬夜看广♥告♥的
And you actually believe what you see on TV? Go run the labs.
你还真♥相♥信电视上说的
CUDDY: The labs
去实验室化验一下
are back and there's
已经有结果了
no sign of steroid use.
没有任何服用类固醇的痕迹
Can someone please read her file?
某人能不能先读一读她的病历?
Can someone please stop back seat differential-ating?
某人能不能不要在后排指手画脚?
KUTNER: What about allergies?
会不会是过敏
She goes jogging every morning,
她每天早上都去慢跑
inhales car fumes during rush hour.
在上班高峰时间吸入过多的汽车尾气
Perfect, except that
好想法 除了
she was jogging half a mile from the nearest road.
她跑步的地方距离公路至少半公里
In the cold.
冷空气
Cold air hits the lungs,
冷空气冲击肺部
sets off an attack,
让她发病
exercise-induced asthma.
运动性哮喘
Nice try,
好想法
except EIA doesn't account for the elevated BP.
可惜运动性哮喘不会导致高血压
If you'd read the file...
拜托你先读读她的病历
Come on,
走吧
before the shrieking harpy melts my brain.
趁这个黑衣女巫还没彻底摧残掉我的大脑
Her BP's fine.
她的血压正常
I know.
我知道
Exercise-induced asthma actually fits.
运动性哮喘符合她所有的症状
I know. You know. She can't know.
我知道 你知道 但她无法知道
The only good way to test for EIA
测试有没有运动性哮喘的最佳办法
is to recreate the conditions in which the attack occurred.
就是在还原病发的环境下进行测试
But we can't exactly make her run out
可是我们不能让她拖着受伤的脚踝
in the cold on a broken ankle.
在寒风中奔跑啊
Get creative.
开动脑筋
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
Any shortness of breath? Tightness in your chest?
觉得气短吗
Feeling pretty good, actually.
会不会胸闷
Not even breathing hard.
我感觉好极了
O2 sats and lung capacity
甚至连气都不喘
are still well within range.
氧气指标和肺活量都在正常范围之内
Cuffs slipping down, you wanna stop for a moment?
你的袖子滑下来了 要停一下吗
Rather not.
不用
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表