so she's all on my jock.
所以她缠上我了
What? Huh!
什 什么
Everyone else thought I was kidding.
别人听见都认为我在开玩笑
You "hit"?
你们做了
Like making out or full-on sex or...
是指上♥床♥还是..
I've got a chart laid out with all the bases,
画张床上示意图出来
I'll take you through it.
我就都告诉你
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
What can I do?
我能怎么办
I'm gonna ignore her for the rest of my life.
我打算这辈子都不理她
This mosquito bite kept me awake...
蚊子咬得我睡不着
Don't care about the bug bite.
别扯什么蚊子咬
She's your boss.
她是你的老板
So now I have two reasons to ignore her.
那我就有两个不理她的理由
It was just a kiss.
只是接个吻而已
There's a reason...
接吻是有原因的
Yes, those large things in her bra.
原因就是她胸罩里的波涛汹涌
...you were hiding it from me. Means it meant something to you.
你不肯告诉我就证明这事对你意味着什么
Yeah, I fiendishly concealed it within the phrase "I hit that."
是啊 我残酷的用了"欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥"这个说法
Stop scratching, you'll draw blood.
别抓 要出血了
Finally, you said something useful.
你终于说了句有用的话了
I'm just gonna break the skin and let the poison out.
要是我抓破了皮 毒素会流出来的
If you
要是你
dated Cuddy, there would...
跟卡迪约会
Sorry, I get better reception when you're not here.
抱歉 你影响了我的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
What do you got?
查到什么
TAUB: His place is totally clean.
他家很干净
No animals. No hidden drugs or alcohol.
没有动物 没藏有毒品或酒精
No lead in the paint.
油漆里不含铅
And since you're not breathing hard,
既然你们没有气喘吁吁
I assume you're not holding Cameron aloft in triumph,
我想你们也没把卡梅隆抛起以庆祝
which means no seizures.
就是说没有激发出癫痫
Hey, speaking of breathing hard... Cameron, you engaged to Chase yet?
说到气喘吁吁 卡梅隆 你跟奇斯订婚了没
THIRTEEN: Sorry, we should have clarified.
抱歉 刚才我们应该先说清楚
We're calling about the patient,
我们是来讨论病人
not Dr. Cameron's love life.
而不是卡梅隆的爱情生活
We aren't engaged.
我们没有订婚
Moves things along much faster if you just give him the answers.
直接回答他的问题这样效率高些
Seizures can also be induced through... - After six years?
诱发癫痫也可能要.. 六年了还不订婚?
A yearandahalf.
1年半
Through sleep deprivation or...
是剥夺睡眠或....
Sleep deprivation would take too long.
剥夺睡眠花的时间太长
You living together?
你们同居了?
We spend most nights together.
我们经常一起过夜
There's a bunch of drugs that can lower a seizure threshold.
有很多药物可以使癫痫容易被触发
And cloud the diagnosis with side effects.
药物副作用会使诊断不明朗
His place or yours?
他家还是你家?
His, usually.
一般在他家
Interesting. You would have said "interesting"
有意思
no matter what the answer.
不管我怎么答你都会说有意思
And no matter what the answer, it would have been interesting.
不管答案是什么都很有意思
No engagement, commitment issues.
还没订婚 承诺问题
His place, control issues.
在他家过夜 控制欲问题
Not sure whose, but, interesting.
还不清楚是谁的问题 但仍有意思
Yeah, moves much faster this way.
是啊 这样真有效率
Where was the patient when he had his first seizure?
病人第一次癫痫在哪
In his entry hallway, getting his mail.
当时他在门口拿邮件
And getting close to the outdoors. It spooked him, raised his BP.
接近外界吓着他了 升高血压
Now use that fear.
利用他的恐惧
Bring him outside.
带他去外面
He punched out a fireman.
他可是连消防队员都打
We're doctors, not bouncers.
我们是医生 又不是打手
Okay. So bring the outside to him.
那好 就把外界带到他身边吧
Floor's genuine wood.
地板是纯实木的
Why are they here?
他们来干嘛
They overheard me announce the half-price bank foreclosure
他们偶然听见我在急诊室说
in the ER waiting room.
有半价出♥售♥没收的房♥子
Where is everybody?
其他人呢
Cameron's with the patient,
卡梅隆跟病人呆在一起
everybody else went home.
其他人回家了
Because they don't need to be here.
因为他们不必呆在这
Neither do you, and yet you are.
你也不必 但你还在
This way.
这边
Moldings original?
装饰线脚是原装的吗
Original? They were here before the house.
原装? 比房♥子装的还早
The shut-in is also original.
里边的笼中鸟也是原装的
Come on, don't be shy.
进来吧 别不好意思
House, get them out of here.
豪斯 带他们出去
Easy for you to say,
你说的简单
you're not going to be making some serious capital gains.
又不是你要准备进军资本市场
(GROANING) This is cruel.
这样太残忍♥了
And leaving him undiagnosed is what, altruistic?
诊断不出病因是为啥 你的无私奉献么
Procedure worked. He's seizing.
我的法子灵验吧 他开始发作了
What do you see?
数据显示什么
Normal theta, normal delta.
房♥颤和室颤都正常
This isn't a seizure.
这不是癫痫
It's something.
是别的什么病
Mr. Nozick, are you okay?
诺齐克先生 你没事吧
My stomach. It's killing me.
胃快疼死了
See? It's something.
看 有状况了吧
KUTNER: Partial small bowel obstruction.
局部小肠梗阻
Blockage explains the pain.
梗阻可解释疼痛
What explains the blockage plus seizures?
但什么可以解释梗阻加癫痫
Atrial fibrillation throwing emboli.
心房♥纤颤引起心跳不正常
Crohn's causing an abscess.
克隆氏症会引起溃疡
It could be a million things.
可能性有无数种
There's no way to know unless we get him in for an MRI on his head,
除非我们能给他做脑部核磁共振
or exploratory surgery so we can biopsy his bowels, - which he won't let us do.
或者做探查手术以取得肠部组织切片
Wouldn't.
他不肯的
Pain changes things.
痛定思痛下他会改变的
House.
豪斯
He told you to stay out of here.
他说过让你呆在外面
He can chase me out once he's done doubling up in agony.
他撵着我冲出去会得到双倍的痛苦
Whatever your big problem
不管你的大问题是什么
is has caused a complication we call "colon FOS."
但确实引起了复杂的"肠梗阻"
"F-0", "full of,"
"梗" 不通的意思
since we're in mixed company, "S" is "stool."
因为梗了 所以"阻" 就是屎拉不出来
Nothing is coming out, so the pain's gonna get worse and worse.
什么也拉出不来就会步步加剧你的疼痛
So we need to stick a pooper scooper in you.
我们要给你做一次"扫雷"检查
We also need to take a look at your bowel.
还得切开你的肠子看看
I made my wishes clear.
我已经说明过我的意愿了
Uh-huh. And, see, if the Crazy Fairy were here,
有我们的疯狂仙女在这 应该能"处理"好的
...
我一旦出去就会感到疼痛
so it's rational to avoid that pain.
不出去以避免疼痛很合理
Except now you're feeling pain inside.
但现在你是在家里边疼
Well, not as bad. Nowhere near.
那种程度小巫见大巫了
We can give him drugs for the blockage.
我们可以给他用治疗梗阻的药
If it doesn't work
如果不凑效呢
that blockage will rupture your intestines
梗阻会让肠子破裂
and spew sewage throughout your body.
那些污秽喷出 在你身体里乱跑
Whatever you're scared of out there, aren't you more scared of death?
你怕走出这里 就不怕死吗
You, obviously, can't stand people.
很明显你不理解别人
But for me, it's worse. All right?
对我来说 走出去更可怕
I'd rather die in here than live out there.
就算死 我也要做这里的鬼
If you don't mind floppy hair and an annoying accent,
若你不介意乱糟糟的头发和讨人厌的口音
I know a surgeon who will operate in your home.
我认识一个可以在这给你开刀的人
Thank you.
谢谢
With the risk of infection,
冒着被感染的风险
Chase won't actually... He's not gonna
奇斯应该不会... 他才不会在
do surgery in some crazy dude's house.
一个疯狂的傻蛋家里做手术
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表