Force feed him.
强迫进食
Don't. You know House.
别 你了解豪斯
You know I'm right.
你知道我是对的
We'll do both tests.
我们两个测试都做
I'm not here to play matchmaker.
我不是在这里做媒的
Okay-
好的
House basically...
豪斯根本就是...
Well, he accused me of being interested in you.
他骂我说我对你起了心思
He's just trying to change the subject.
他只是想转移话题
I know.
我知道
But I do have...
可是我真的是...
I've always
我一直都...
had
对你有...
some feelings for you.
一些感觉
Are you saying you want to date me?
你是说你想约我出去吗
No, I...
不是 我...我这么做对豪斯很不公平
It wouldn't be fair to House, and it's too soon after Amber.
而且安波儿也才去世不久
But you thought you should just say it?
可是你觉得你应该把这些说出来
Yeah,
是的
I thought you should know.
我想你应该知道
Let's have dinner tomorrow night.
我们明晚就出去吃饭吧
Okay-
行啊
Or maybe it'd be better if
或者我们最好就只是...
we just had sex.
做♥爱♥
Pardon me?
什么
In front of House's office.
就在豪斯的办公室前面做
I mean, I don't want to take any chances.
我是说 万一他看不到怎么办
I assume the point of this is to make him jealous,
你这么做的目的就是想让他嫉妒
to make him realize that he does want a relationship with me.
然后让他意识到自己是想跟我交往?
Yes.
是的
You think it'll work?
你觉得这行的通吗
You're an idiot.
你这笨蛋
Trust me,
相信我
everybody will be happier if House and I aren't dating.
我跟豪斯没有在一起才是最佳选择
You sure this is the best test?
你确定这是最好的测试方法?
No. But you've kind of tied our hands.
当然不是 你又不愿意去医院
As soon as this hits your intestines,
只要食物到你的肠道
I'll look at it through an endoscope.
我就会用内窥镜观察
Stewart, I know you don't want to talk about this,
斯图尔特 我知道你不想聊这些 但是...
but people who get shot often get PTSD.
受过枪伤的人通常会得创伤后应激障碍
It's nothing to be ashamed of.
这没什么好丢脸的
It's very treatable with drugs and therapy.
用药物和一定的疗法就可以治
It's not PTSD.
这不是创伤后应激障碍
My girlfriend was with me when I got shot, and she died.
在中枪的时候我和我的女朋友在一起 只是她死了
(WHISPERING) I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But that's what I mean.
这就是我想说的
I lost someone myself.
我也失去过心爱的人
I know it's traumatic.
我了解那种剧痛
No. What I'm trying to say is that
不是 我...我想说的是...
I was like this before the shooting,
在中枪之前我的生活就是这样子
since I was a kid.
从我是个小孩开始
Everything was hard for me.
我做任何事都觉得困难
I didn't go out that much,
我...我不常出去
and when I did,
而且 每当我出去...
I had panic attacks,
我就会惊恐不已
like, physical pain.
就像身体上的痛苦一样
You know, it was, like, worse,
不对 这 更糟糕
it was like I was dying.
就像是我快要死了一样
When I met Angela,
直到我遇到安吉拉
she was the only reason that I ever wanted to go out.
她是我唯一想要出去的理由
But then she died,
可是她死了
and...
而且
Blood test will be done soon.
血检结果很快就出来了
I'm guessing that's a new technique.
我猜这是一个新技术
Hey, do you remember that idea that Cameron had
你还记得卡梅隆试图拷问
about trying to torture the patient into admitting himself?
病人直到他自己承认的主意吗
Pretty sure it was your idea.
我很确定那是你的主意
You want me to slow down the test?
你想让我减慢测试吗
Wow, everyone's got all these great ideas today.
今天每个人都这么聪明啊
So you're thinking, "Patient won't leave
那么你觉得如果病人不迈出屋子是
because leaving causes pain,
因为这会带来痛苦
"so we gotta make staying more painful."
我们就让他在屋子里更痛苦
That actually makes sense.
这有些道理
You'll increase his pain,
你增加了他的痛苦
but not enough to make a difference.
可是不足以让他改变
He's on morphine. He's on morphine now,
他上了吗♥啡♥ -他现在在注射吗♥啡♥
pretty soon, he'll be on lessphine.
很快他就会感觉到痛苦了
'Cause when you restock,
因为当你去补充药物的时候
you'll actually be giving Cameron IV bags of saline.
你会把给卡梅隆的吗♥啡♥换成盐水
And why do you think I'll be doing this?
你凭什么认为我会帮你干这事
...
因为那时很紧急
No,
不对
it was because your marriage is falling apart.
是因为你的婚姻出现问题
When you confess adultery, things tend to go bad.
你承认跟别人有奸♥情♥的时候 一切都变了
When one part of your life does a Titanic,
当你的人生就像泰坦尼克号♥一样沉没时
you make a life raft out of whatever's left,
你就会划着救生艇去寻求另外一处桃源宝地
which makes your job more significant, which is why you did the surgery,
这让你的工作显得意义非凡
why you pulled an all-nighter,
这就是为什么你会做这个手术
and why you'll do this.
为什么你接了所有的夜班 还有帮我做这件事
She's having me sleep on the couch,
她只是让我睡了沙发
just for a few nights.
而且是几个晚上而已
I'm not doing this to save my job.
我做这些只是为了保住我的工作
I'm doing this to save his life.
同时为了救这个病人
Right.
对啊
That's what we'll tell everyone. Oh...
这一直是我跟大家提倡的
Have you considered that it's not my place
你有没有想过我家并不是
you really wanna be walking into right now?
你现在想来的地方
Ric Ocasek will kill me if I... Oh, you mean Cuddy.
现在找里克·奥卡西他肯定发飙...原来你是说卡迪
Yeah, she's a little nuts,
没错 她有点神经质
but she's beautiful, smart, funny. And most important, she can stand you.
但是她美丽 聪颖 风趣 重要的是她能忍♥住你
Yeah. I came here to have you lecture me on Cuddy,
我来这里就是想听你长篇大论卡迪的为人
not because there's a killer mosquito chasing me around my apartment.
而不是因为可恶的蚊子追着我满屋子叮
House, there is no mosquito.
豪斯 没有蚊子
This is all about Cuddy.
这都是因为卡迪
She's "bugging" me.
是她在骚扰我啊
Poetic.
有诗意
Have you seen this bug?
你看到那只蚊子吗
Have you seen this bite?
你没看到我这里吗
No, what I've seen is a suppurating wound
我看到的是一个被你长♥期♥挠出来的
that you've scratched and mutilated into a gangrenous state.
化脓的伤口 而且情况愈发严重
Delusional parasitosis.
飞虫妄想症
I am not imagining things.
我没有看到幻象
House, you're a drug addict,
豪斯 你都成瘾君子了
you're always imagining things.
看到幻象在所难免
You got bitten the night you kissed her.
你亲她那晚就被咬了
Your itching always gets worse when you think about her.
每当你想起她 伤口就变得越来越痒
You need to address this.
你要正视这个问题
She's my boss.
她是我的老板
No, you're not afraid of authority,
不 你害怕的不是她的职位
you're afraid she actually is right for you.
而是怕她就是你的命中注定
You're afraid to take a chance because ifs too big a chance.
你害怕尝试 因为要承担很大的风险
If it doesn't work with her, then maybe there's no one out there.
万一她不是合适的人选 那你就要独自终老了
I am not rationalizing.
我不是在找借口
I'm better off alone.
我更喜欢独来独往
Also, have you seen her ass recently?
顺便问下 你最近有留意她的美臀吗
You're not staying here.
你不能留下
You not back home
要不你回家
You're going to Cuddy's, you're gonna ring her doorbell,
要不去卡迪家 按她的门铃
and you're gonna ask her out on a date, like regular people do.
然后像正常人一样 跟她约会
At 3:00 in the morning?
凌晨三点钟去约会?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表