If it's not MS, severe mental illness
如果不是多发性硬化症
and Vicodin are all that's left.
那就只剩下严重的精神病 和服用维科丁过量了
Mental illness means you can no longer practice medicine.
如果是精神病 那就意味着你不能继续行医
Vicodin means detox, which means pain. For the rest of your life.
维科丁过量意味着戒毒 也就是说 你的余生 将永远生活在痛苦之中
Which means you can no longer practice medicine.
同样意味着你不能继续行医
Are you saying we should kill her?
你是说我们该杀了她?
TAUB: No.
不是
If we stopped her heart, we could get our pictures and then restart it.
如果我们停止她的心跳
Then she stays dead.
那她就会死
We restart hearts all the time.
我们对重启心脏早已习以为常了
It'll take four minutes for us to MRI her entire heart.
用核磁共振成像扫描她的心脏 需要4分钟
And we only have three minutes until there's brain damage.
而超过3分钟 她的大脑就会因缺血而受损
You sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
Yeah.
是的
Gonna stop her heart so I can MRI it.
我们得停止她的心跳 以便进行核磁共振扫描
I think it was her idea. The pneumonia was her idea, almost killed the patient.
我觉得这是她的主意 之前也是她认为有肺炎 这差点杀死了病人
"Her"?
她?
Oops.
喔
Kutner was secretly a woman, that's why he killed himself.
卡特那其实是个女人 所以他才会自杀
It's Amber.
是安波儿
Your subconscious picked my dead girlfriend?
你的幻觉 -是我死了的女友?
Yeah, the irrational part of my brain
是的 我大脑非理智的部分
works like the rational part of yours.
和你理智的那部分工作原理相近
How about that?
这么说怎么样?
It raises questions.
这又制♥造♥了新的问题
It answers questions.
这回答了问题
Who cares?
有什么关系呢
I've got competing ideas. They can't both be right.
我的思维相互冲突 它们不可能都是对的
Everybody gets competing ideas. Everybody has doubts.
人人都有冲突的思维 人人都有困惑
So is it regular radical, me radical or me-out-of-my-mind radical?
那么我到底该听谁的 正常思维 我的思维
It's on the upper end of you radical.
还是我的幻觉的思维?
Do you have any alternative?
听从属于你思维层次中最上端的那个
Then you're as safe as you can be.
那么你没事了
Great.
好的
You get the LP results back?
血清检验有结果了吗?
Yeah.
是的
It's a big shock. You don't have MS.
让人吃惊的是 你没有多发性硬化症
But while I had your blood sample, I checked Vicodin levels.
但我得到你的血液样本后 我检查了维科丁水平
Way too high.
太高了
I need the pills.
我需要那些药
Not an argument. He knows that's not an argument.
这没什么好争论的 他知道这点
It could still be schizophrenia.
有可能是精神分♥裂♥症
House, if you're on anti-psych meds,
豪斯... 如果你服用治疗精神病的药物
you're not going to be able to practice...
你就没办法再行医了
I know.
我知道
You'd prefer electroshock therapy to rehab?
你宁愿用电击疗法 也不愿戒毒?
I'd prefer something that could actually work.
我愿意用能够起效的疗法
You're rationalizing.
你在找借口
No kidding.
不是开玩笑的
I know that you're afraid of the pain, but electroshock...
我知道你害怕疼痛 但是电击...
Don't give me the cancer voice, that overly earnest tone.
别用和癌症患者说话的口气和我讲话 这种过度真诚的语调
Heart attack, stroke, seizure, death or worse.
电击会引起心脏病突发 中风 癫痫 死亡 或者更糟
Worse? Double death?
更糟? 死两次?
You live but you damage the only thing you care about:
你活着 但你唯一珍惜的东西却毁了
your rational mind.
你的理性思维
I'll make some calls.
我会帮你联♥系♥的
I'll actually be dead?
我真的会死吗?
Just your heart. And just for a little while.
只是心脏暂时停跳一小会儿
Hopefully.
希望是吧
I had an idea.
我有个主意
Stop having ideas.
别再有什么主意了
Insulin shock.
那只比电击疗法稍微安全一点点
puts you in a coma, could cause... It could work.
它会使你昏迷 可以导致...
If you had psychosis, which you don't.
是有用的
I have no diarrhea, no sweating, no vomiting,
如果你有什么狗屁精神病 我没有腹泻 出汗 呕吐
none of the symptoms of Vicodin overdose.
没有维科丁过量的症状
Yeah, except the "I see dead people" thing.
是啊 除了那些死人在晃悠
I've been popping pills for years.
我服用很久了
I've only been seeing things for days. Something changed.
只有这两天才出现症状 有变化了
Vicodin addiction is still more likely.
维克丁成瘾可能性更大
So we're no longer dealing in absolutes.
那我们不是在说绝对的事情咯
House, I'll be up in five minutes,
豪斯 我五分钟就上楼
then we can talk about how you'd rather be in a coma than in rehab.
我们再讨论你是继续沉迷 还是开始恢复
Actually, if you could be up here in two, that'd be really helpful.
实际上 你可以用两分钟就跑上来 那样的话 会更好
Why?
为什么
Because I'm about to put myself into insulin shock.
因为我正准备 给自己来个胰岛素休克
Left atrium is fine.
左心房♥没问题
Left coronary artery also fine.
左冠状动脉也正常
We're almost at three minutes. Keep going.
马上就三分钟了 继续
Chordae tendineae clear. Right atrium is fine.
腱索正常 右心房♥正常
I gotta start her back up. We have some time.
我要把她拉回来了 -再等等
We're over. Right coronary artery is fine.
结束了 右冠状动脉正常
The three-minute threshold is a guideline.
指导时间是三分钟
She might have less. We have to stop.
她可能撑不到 必须停了
What's that by the aorta?
大动脉上是什么
I don't see anything. I'm restarting her heart.
我什么都没看到 我要复搏她的心脏
That's a shadow! Two centimeters...
是阴影 两厘米
You're only scared because you know this is going to work.
你只是害怕 因为你知道会有用的
We're over three minutes.
超过三分钟了
I need glucose in here!
我需要葡萄糖
You could have died.
你差点儿死了
It worked. Where are my pants?
起作用了 我的衣服呢
Are you sure?
你确定?
She's been everywhere I've been for days.
前几天她无处不在
She's not here. Ergo...
她现在不在这儿 所以
This was not the next rational step.
这可不是个理性的选择
Now who's being biased?
到底谁有偏见
You wanted me to detox as much as I wanted...
你和我一样想让我戒毒
I forgot how to do my zipper.
我忘了怎么拉拉锁了
Any other neurological deficits?
有别的神经并发症吗
You don't seem to annoy me as much as usual. Not sure that's a deficit.
你好像不像从前那么烦我了 不能确定是不是并发症
And I'm all better.
而且 我好多了
Is she really gone? Absolutely.
她真的不在了吗 绝对的
I can feel myself repressing all kinds of icky things.
一切尽在掌握之中
I check out, don't I?
需要我复查吗
Damn.
该死
He didn't see anything. He saw an artifact on the monitor.
他什么都没看见 他在显示器上看到的是人为现象
It was a shadow on her heart.
她的心脏有阴影
She'd already been technically dead for three minutes.
理论上来说她 死了有三分钟
I thought keeping her alive took precedence over prolonging the photo op.
我认为保命 比看图像要重要得多
Any brain damage?
有脑部图像吗
No, all tests indicate that...
没有 所有的检查都说明
Obviously you had more time.
很明显你还有时间
Best of luck.
祝你们好运
I assume we can't kill her again, take more pictures.
不如咱们再来一次弄几张照片
You don't want to check with Wilson?
需要和威尔森商量下?
Good one. It's something, a lesion.
好主意
Tumor, scar tissue.
可能是损伤
Could be an abscess. Infection.
解释了为什么在血液中检测不到
It's doing its damage behind closed doors. Sealed off.
因为它们一直在
See, the problem with speculation is
出现严重跑题的弊端
which really doesn't affect me at all.
这个不能让我信服
We have to guess. It's all we've got.
我们需要猜 也只能猜
We can't do a biopsy. Last time we went into her heart
不能做活检 我们上次查她的心脏
she had a major cardiac event.
她的心血管有问题
Which just leaves...
那只剩下
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
Picture doesn't change. She lies there in pain, he sits there worried.
一直就是这样 她痛苦的躺着 他担心的坐着
Nothing changes.
没什么变化
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表