or you wouldn't still be muttering to yourself.
要不你不会自己在这里嘀咕
This is gonna hurt. Ow!
会有点儿疼
The way he's losing his myelin makes an infection most likely.
鞘磷脂水平下降最有可能是感染
Could be varicella.
可能是水痘
Road debris has come to the surface.
有些结痂露了出来
I'm gonna have to scrub it out.
我得把它们擦去
And the initial acyclovir would've treated that.
但是最初的阿昔洛韦起不了作用
Which pushes me towards an auto-immune disease.
又让我觉得是自身免疫型疾病
Like Behcet's.
就像白塞氏症之类的
Here, this is gonna hurt even more.
拿着 这个会更痛
Take two now, two later.
现在2片 稍后再2片
Oops.
哎呀
Of course, if the varicella was resistant,
当然 如果水痘产生抵抗作用
it wouldn't matter what they did up in Middletown.
那他们在middletown做了什么就无关紧要了
Do an LP.
做个腰椎穿刺吧
You've been in the ER too long.
看来你在急诊室待太久了
When the patient had a head trauma,
当病人有头部外伤时
white blood cells only indicate that he had head trauma.
白血球只能显示出他的头部外伤
Or you could use the LP for something useful.
做个腰椎穿刺也许会有意外收获
If you find polys, it's varicella,
从中发现了聚乙烯 那就是水痘了
lymph's, Behcet's.
要是淋巴液 那就是白塞氏症
Why did I fire you again?
当初我为什么要炒你鱿鱼呢
You didn't. I quit.
我是主动辞职的
You weren't visiting Foreman's brother either.
你根本不是去看福曼的兄弟
Busy.
业务繁忙中
Kutner's doing an LP so I have to focus.
卡特那正在做腰椎穿刺 我得看牢他
I had prison security check visitor logs, phone records,
我去查看了监狱探访日志和电♥话♥记录
you've never had any contact with anyone at Fishkill.
你根本就没有与菲斯凯尔的人有过接触
So I ask again,
我再问一遍...
what were you doing up in Middletown?
你到底在middletown做什么
You know what's
你知道有什么事
more interesting than what I was doing?
比我现在做的事更有意思么
The reason you are so obsessed with what I was doing.
就是你居然如此着迷于我的行踪
Stop deflecting, House.
不要转移话题 豪斯
Says the deflector.
说起转移话题啊
The reason I was up there is
我在那里出现的原因
the reason you're scared I was up there.
就是因为你害怕我的出现
I was checking out your dirty little secret.
怕我查到你的龌龊小秘密
How long have you been sleeping with her?
你们俩上♥床♥多久了
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Your only secrets are the girls you find embarrassing.
你唯一的秘密就是你总找一些麻烦的小妞
And the only embarrassing girl you've met recently
你唯一的麻烦小妞就是你最近
is the one at your brother's cuckoo facility.
在你弟弟病院邂逅的那位
We've only been out a few times.
我们只见过几次啊
She's a caregiver.
她是个护理
Like all your other failed exes.
就跟你的其她前女友一样
And someone who takes care of your brother.
就是照顾你弟的那个
Who was the last person that took care of your brother?
上次照顾你弟的人是谁来着
You think this is oedipal?
你觉得我有恋母情结?
Actually I was thinking masturbatory,
其实我觉得这更像手♥淫♥偏好
but I guess your mom took care of him first.
我猜是你妈最先开始照顾他的
So the safe course is to gouge your eyes out.
保险起见 还是废了你的眼睛为妙
LP stands for lumbar puncture.
LP就是腰椎穿刺
We use this needle to collect fluid from your spine.
我们会用这根针采集你脊髓的体液
LEE: That's a really big needle.
这根针还真是大
You're going to feel some extreme pressure in your back.
你的背部将受到巨大的压力
I already feel pressure in my front.
我前半身已经感觉到了
My chest hurts.
胸部好痛
Something's wrong. I think I'm...
不对劲啊 我觉得我都要...
FOREMAN: Pull the needle out! Oh, God, I'm flatlining.
上帝啊
Call a Code.
准备抢救
There is no God.
根本就没有上帝
You don't know what's wrong with me.
你不知道我的问题所在么
Doesn't seem that way.
看来进展不对劲
So am I dead?
我死了么
Not yet.
还没
But you're about to be.
不过快了
LEE: Okay.
好吧
Charging. Clear.
充电 让开
Again. Clear.
再来 让开
He's back.
回来了
LEE: No. No. Let me go.
不 不 让我去死吧
You can't fix me.
他救不了我
I've been here for three days.
我都来了三天了
Everything hurts.
满身都是伤痛
We need to get him started on steroids. It's okay. Just stop fighting.
我已...无力挣扎了
LEE: She's gotta go on with her life.
她应该开始一段新的生活
The kids don't need this.
孩子们也不该陪我受罪
I can't do nothing for them. I can't.
我简直一无是处 什么也做不了
God, this foot. Oh, that really, really itches.
帮我在脚上抓一抓啊 那里实在好痒
So we put in a temporary pacer, it's not gonna...
我们这样搭了一个临时定速装置
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
He's trying to talk.
他在试着说话呢
Something bothering you?
有事困挠到你吗
If there's still tightness in your chest, it's expected.
如果出现胸闷 那是正常反应
Is it your eye?
眼睛问题?
Why's he saying "no" three times?
他为什么连续三次说"不"呢
You only asked one question.
你只问了一个问题
Maybe he's not saying "no".
也许他不是想说"不"
Maybe he's saying "down"?
而是想说"向下"
Are you saying that the pain is lower?
你的意思是疼痛在下方?
How low? Your leg?
下面哪里 腿部?
Your foot?
脚?
Left foot?
左脚?
Check his... Let me see now.
检查他的 我想想先
Yeah. His right foot.
右脚
No bruises, no rashes, no cuts.
无瘀痕 无皮疹 无割伤
Then there should be no pain.
那么应该不会痛才对
Is it a tingling sensation?
会不会刺痛?
Is it itching?
痒?
Itchy foot means liver failure.
腿部发痒表明肝功能衰竭
TAUB: The liver's fine,
他的肝脏没问题
his enzymes have been normal since we admitted him.
转氨酶水平已经被确认正常的
I didn't say failing, I said failure.
我不是说衰竭中 而是说玩完了
Just like you.
就跟你一样
Liver's like a cruise ship taking on water.
肝脏就像是水上巡逻舰
As it starts to sink, it sends out an SOS.
在它沉没前会发出求救信♥号♥♥
Only instead of radio waves, it uses enzymes.
只是它用的是转氨酶而不是无线电波
The more enzymes in the blood, the worse the liver is.
血液中含酶量越大 肝脏的情况越危急
But once the ship has sunk,
一旦船沉了
there's no more SOS.
求救信♥号♥♥也跟着玩完
You think the liver's fine,
你是说肝脏是好的
but it's already at the bottom of the sea.
但墙橹已经灰飞烟灭了
So dying liver released toxins,
那么坏死的肝脏释放出毒素 破坏了神经
damaged the nerves, led to locked-in syndrome.
导致出现闭锁综合症
Now we just need to know
现在我们只需要知道
what's causing the liver failure.
什么导致了肝功能衰竭
Liver plus eye plus kidney,
肝脏 眼睛 还有肾脏
most likely sclerosing cholangitis.
很可能是硬化性胆管炎
Oh, God, if only Taub had said that,
好可惜啊 如果这话是陶博说的
it would have been a happy ending.
那结局就皆大欢喜了
Do a biopsy to confirm.
做个活检确认下
I'm gonna numb up the area where
我负责麻醉
we'll go in for the punch biopsy.
活检切片的部位
Where's the new bracelet?
新手镯去哪了
She was wearing the bracelet?
她戴过手镯?
You didn't notice that I was wearing it?
你没注意到我戴过?
Because you weren't.
因为你根本没戴过
He noticed and you didn't?
他都注意到了 你却没有?
If you don't like it, it's fine, it's not a big deal.
要是你不喜欢 没关系 没啥大不了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表