NICOLE: Do you see them anywhere?
你找到他们了吗
Why don't we go back to their house,
不如我们直接回到他们家
wait for them there?
在那里等他们
Yeah, because they'll probably answer the door
是啊 他们也许会在我敲了第16次门后
the 16th time I knock.
就给我开门了
There they are.
他们在那里
Hi. I'm sorry I followed you here.
抱歉跟你到这里来
I just really wish you could give me
我只是希望你能给我
a few minutes of your time.
几分钟的时间
I know you never agreed
我知道你们也不想
to make it an open adoption,
让我任人收养的
but I just figured maybe you never had a choice.
或许你们根本就没得选择
I mean, it's China, right?
毕竟那是在中国 对吧
What did he say?
他说什么
He wants you to leave them alone.
他想你别再烦他们
Please.
拜托
I just want 10 minutes.
只要十分钟
Learn what you're like, tell you about my life.
了解你们 并让你们了解我的生活
He said they have no daughter.
他说他们没有女儿
I am sorry you wasted a trip.
抱歉让你白跑一趟
I know that's them.
我知道是他们
How does that work?
那个怎么用
How do I pray?
我要如何祈祷
You make a wish and lift the Buddha.
你许个愿 举起佛像
I wish they could understand how badly I need this.
我希望他们能谅解我有多渴望这个
Now make the wish again.
再许一遍愿
If you cannot lift the Buddha this time,
如果你这次不能举起神像
your wish will be granted.
你的愿望就会实现
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Picked Cameron's pocket down in the ER.
我在急诊室里翻了卡梅隆的衣袋
Came up with a doozy.
搞到一个有意思的病人
Your mother called. Twice.
你母亲打了两次电♥话♥过来
But she's still healthy.
她还很健朗
This 25-year-old woman, on the other hand...
这个25岁的女人可就...
Her messages sounded kind of urgent.
她听起来很急迫
Well, that's the way women sound
女人死了相随50年的老伴后
when their spouse of 50 years dies.
都是这么一个样
Your dad died? Are you...
你父亲死了 你
Yep, fine.
恩 没事
Our patient,
我们的病人
who's been known to take a few drinks on non-occasions,
据说经常小酌两杯
vomits blood and collapses on a trip to China.
结果在中国的旅途中吐♥血♥而倒
Chinese surgeons cut out a foot of bowel,
中国医生切掉了一英尺长的肠子
but the pain is worse now than it was before.
但疼痛比以前更加剧了
House, call your mom.
豪斯 打电♥话♥给你妈
What are you, my mom?
你算老几 我妈吗
We can continue this differential in five minutes.
我们可以五分钟后再诊断
Are those bags under your eyes?
你有眼袋了
You were up all night.
你整晚没睡
You told her, didn't you?
你告诉她了 对吧
I don't know what your daddy issues are,
我不知道你和你♥爸♥怎么了
but don't deflect them on me.
但别把话题转向我
Told his wife he's been getting some strange.
他向老婆坦诚自己有外遇
She kicked his adulterous tuchus to the curb.
她就把奸夫赶出家门了
but, no, she did not kick me to the curb.
不过她没有赶我出来
We stayed up late talking.
我们谈了很晚
We're going to continue talking.
还要继续谈下去
Much like House should be doing
就像豪斯应该现在
with his mother right now.
对他妈做的一样
FOREMAN: Anybody read Chinese?
有人懂中文吗
Otherwise, we have no idea what these doctors did to her.
否则不知道这些医生对她做了什么治疗
Kutner, you're sort of Asian, right?
卡特那 你也算是个亚洲人
Get it translated.
把这个翻译了
What about Meckel's diverticulum?
会不会是梅克尔氏憩室症
If the surgeons didn't remove the diverticulum,
如果手术没有移除憩室
it could cause pain, bleeding.
可以导致疼痛 流血
Too high up for a colonoscopy.
用结肠镜检查位置太高了
CT could miss it.
CT可以会漏检
Ultrasound's fastest.
超声检查是最快的
And since I'm the fastest with the ultrasound...
既然我做超声检查是最快的
House. Let me do the ultrasound.
豪斯 我来做超声检查
You need to deal with your dad and stop...
你得去忙你父亲的事
I'm not deflecting because I'm avoiding something deep.
我不是要躲避深层的东西
I'm deflecting because I'm avoiding something shallow.
而是要回避显而易见的东西
Seriously, I'm fine.
真的 我没事
I didn't even like the man.
我甚至不喜欢这人
No Meckel's.
不是梅克尔氏憩室症
You there for the rice or the re-education camps?
你去那里是为了吃米饭还是去再教育露营
I was there to track down my biological parents.
我去那里找我的亲生父母
Like a salmon returning to the stream where it was born.
如同鲑鱼洄游到出生的小溪
Did you become whole again or did you get eaten by bears?
你如愿了吗 还是冷水泼头
They denied my existence.
他们否认有我的存在
Four parents
有四个父母
and not one of them taught you to cover your mouth.
就没人教你咳嗽的时候捂住嘴
My God,
天哪
it looks like they cut you in half.
看起来像他们把你砍两半了
Doctor, we're her parents, I'm...
医生 我们是她父母
I'm just a technician.
我只是个技师
Her doctors will be by later, you can schmooze then.
她的医生一会过来 你那会再唠叨吧
Can you let them know that
你能转告他们一下
we went by her apartment,
我们去了她的公♥寓♥
collected all her medications...
收集了她所有的药物
I'm a technician and a doctor.
我是个技师兼医生
You went through my apartment?
你们翻了我的公♥寓♥
We found alcohol.
我们发现了酒
We thought you'd quit.
我们以为你戒掉了
Did her drinking cause this? No.
是她酗酒造成的吗 不是
Can you tell her it did?
你能告诉她是吗
HOUSE: Licorice root.
甘草根
No, thanks, I'm good.
不用 谢谢 我挺好的
I threw it to you for a reason.
我扔给你是有原因
It's what the Chinese doctors gave her.
那是中医医生给她的
It contains glycyrrhizin.
含有甘草素
They were treating her for SARS?
他们当非♥典♥治疗了
Not very effectively.
不是很有效
But SARS explains the cough, causes hypoperfusion,
但非♥典♥解释了咳嗽 导致了灌注不足
which explains the ischemic bowel.
这又解释了吐♥血♥
It's perfect.
很完美
Lung involvement isn't very severe.
肺间质病变不是很严重
Okay, well, so call it ARS.
是呀 所以才叫"非♥典♥型"
Start her on ribavirin and interferon.
给她用利巴韦林和干扰素
I'm sorry about your father.
为你父亲的去世感到难过
I'm not.
我不
Are we done emoting now?
还要继续抒情吗
If there's anything I can do, just...
有什么需要我做的 只管
You know, you're right.
你说得对
I don't think I can sleep alone tonight.
我今晚一个人睡不着
Tell me that is liquid Vicodin.
那是维科丁剂吧
Shockingly,
注射免疫球蛋白
none of the nurses volunteered
令人吃惊的是 没有一个护士自愿
to administer yours.
来给你注射
It goes better in a large muscle.
注射到大肌肉块效果好
Drop your pants.
脱掉裤子
You know, I usually pay tens of dollars
我通常付好几十块
to hear that.
才听得到这句话
...
我妈打电♥话♥给你了
There is a 3:40 flight out of Newark.
如果你要走 下午3点40分 有航♥班♥
If you leave now, you can be in Lexington tonight.
从纽瓦克起飞 晚上就可到达莱克星顿
Your mother wants you to deliver a eulogy.
你妈衷心希望你能致悼词
Eulogy, from the Greek for "good word."
"悼词"在希腊语中的意思是"颂德文"
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表